- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A beautiful vessel. One owner maintained and very clean. Come see this beautiful cruiser !
- Large stateroom forward with cabinets and storage outboard and aft with a full head area with shower to port. Walk through with head and circular shower to starboard for the guest quarters aft to starboard. Step up to galley to port. Step up to the helm and main salon. 12V lighting through. Teak and holly cabin sole in both of the heads. TV's in each room of the vessel with DVD players. Each room also has a stereo system with CD player.
- Located port side down Stainless steel stink Under the counter refrigerator / freezer Large freezer box on the bridge deck 3-Burner electric stove Sharp convection microwave
- Electrical System
- 12 and 24 Volt DC 240V Shore power inlet Glendenning cable master with single 50amp input Diesel 9kW Onan Generator Generator: 120 / 240 Volt AC Generator: Separ fuel water / separator fuel filter Generator: Oil change Reverso system lubrication system
- Deck and Hull
- Full enclosure bimini top on bridge Fresh and sea water washdowns 160gal Potable water fresh water system 24v Shur-Flo pump 19gal Hot fresh water system Sea Fire alarm Bilge water alarm Fixed fire extinguishing system (halon) ACR directional spot light Swim platform and ladder 4-Blade Nibral props 26x29 with light cup 2" Stainless steel prop shafts Stainless steel trim tabs with bennett cylinders Bow thruster Mounted transducers Spare props
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin diesel Volvo Penta 675 HP Volvo throttle control system Emergency fuel shut-down in cockpit Bilge blowers for each engine Reverso oil change system 2.5" Stainless steel prop shafts Glendenning engine synchronizer Fresh water cooled engines Raw water cooled exhaust Hydraulic ZF Marine transmission Reverse Gear drive type Aluminum fuel tanks with 485gal capacity each
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact Hank Sibley in our Virginia office at 757-723-0793; direct at 757-349-6295; via email email@example.com or contact John McDevitt in our Maryland office at 410-827-0873; direct at 610-220-5619; via email firstname.lastname@example.org