- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-9 ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Major price reduction: Now affordable, economical, and most of all "fishable!"
Fast & Economical are two words that do not go together in performance fishing, but this one has both! She is a one of a kind custom boat.
This Custom Carolina inspired build shows her flared bow with a broken shearline and nicely accented tumblehome which screams custom cold molded!
Styled after many of the infamous Carolina boats but without the wood. This boat was cold mold built using cutting edge materials, ensuring safety and worry free performance.
- 0.6-gph 6 knots
- 12-gph 18 knots
- 18-gph 31 knots
- 28-gph 39 knots
She can run 60 miles offshore with 10 hours of trolling and back home all for under 80 gallons! Cruise Range - Over 700 miles!
- (2) Composite in-hull fuel tanks - 215gal per tank, total capacity - 430 gal Palm Beach style single lever controls Glendinning - Electric controls Glendinning - ECC back up trottle/gear controller ZF 312 2-speed transmission DriveSaver- Drivetrain protection 2" SS Shaft 24x31 3-Blade Wildcat Propeller Engine Hours - 585 Extremely sharp entry with a 24 degree deadrise providing a great ride. She is as dry as you can imagine with custom built spray rails Custom built performance trim tabs 50gal livewell - Even keeps bluefish alive or several hundred live baits! Saltwater washdown system Custom built tower - by Moubray Company Custom Tops (22) Rod holders 28' Rupp Outriggers - Unmounted Rupp Center Rigger also provided
- 0.6-gph 6 knots 12-gph 18 knots 18-gph 31 knots 28-gph 39 knots She can run 60 miles offshore with 10 hours of trolling and back home all for under 80 gallons! Cruise Range - Over 700 miles!
- Additional Salesperson Remarks
- You will not find a more fare cold molded boat out there!! She has also been painted with Awlgrip products.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/