Special Opportunity! Optional CAT Engines!
- Accommodations & Layout
- Sleeps (4) owners/guests in two double staterooms plus the salon settee for a total of (5) overnight berths. The forward master stateroom features a centerline island berth with a combination washer/dryer below. There are storage cabinets outboard and above the berth, a built-in bureau with a locker above and a cedar-lined hanging locker. Aft to starboard there is a private access door to the head, which features a vanity/sink with a Corian counter top, cherry trimmed adjustable mirror and a clear Plexiglass circular shower stall. There is a wet locker outboard of the shower, which also has a built in seat and teak grate. The spacious main salon displays the fine craftsmanship that is found throughout the boat and is highlighted by a satin-varnished cherry interior woodwork and a teak and holly sole. There is an L-shaped Ultrasuede settee (with storage outboard and below), which offsets a beautifully finished Hi-Lo inlaid table. The fully equipped galley is aft to port and is within arm's reach of the helm deck. The guest stateroom is opposite the galley and offers a convertible double berth, a custom removable desk and drawer and locker storage. The helm deck is the operations center of the vessel, but is also suitable for entertaining and dining. The helm console is to starboard and offers full sight lines on all points. Dual Stidd chairs are found forward and there is an L-shaped settee with inlaid table aft to port. Opposite there is a wet bar with a Corian counter top, icemaker, refrigerator and a single bench seat. The cockpit if both spacious and functional. There is one large (aft facing) double bench seat to port and a single opposite, separated by the companionway that leads up to the helm deck. The full beam lazarette is accessed via 3 (hydraulically assisted) deck hatches. A walk-thru transom door leads out to the teak swim platform, which has a Freedom hydraulic tender lift. Custom teak steps provide access forward via walk-around side decks.
- Interior Decor
- Satin varnished cherry interior Teak and holly cabin soles with Awlgrip clear (7 coats) Soft headliner panels (except head and shower stall) Screens on all opening windows, ports and hatches Dovetailed maple drawers with drawer slides and push button latches Wood handholds throughout Curtains on all opening ports L-shaped settee with storage under and Hi-Lo inlaid table main salon Louvered lockers outboard salon Ultrasuede upholstery main salon and guest cabin
- Master Stateroom
- Island berth with 6-inch Memory foam mattress Combination washer/dryer under berth Private access to head Custom mirror above berth - forward bulkhead Storage lockers outboard and above berth Hanging locker, cedar-lined with louvered door Bureau with locker above Passageway door to main salon (2) Opening ports - (1) opening hatch
- Corian vanity countertop Single-lever faucet Cherry trimmed, adjustable mirror Circular shower stall with clear plexiglass door Teak shower seat and wet locker outboard Scandvik shower mixer control Electric shower sump pump Fiberglass sole with anti-skid in head compartment Storage lockers Towel bar Ventilation blower Holding tank level indicator Jabsco Quiet-Flush electriic MSD head (freshwater flush) Mirrored door to master
- Guest Stateroom
- Double berth with foam mattress Drawers and storage under berth Hinged/swing entry door from salon Cabinet with hinged mirror Storage lockers outboard below deck line (1) Opening ports and (1) overhead hatch Custom removable desk (matching cherry wood)
- Corian Counter top Stainless steel sink with single lever faucet 2-Burner Seaward Gourmet electric cooktop Subzero 120V AC under counter refrigerator Panasonic Dimension 4 Microwave / Convection oven Drawers and locker storage below counter Lockers outboard and above counter Trash basket, integrated Tundra freezer
- Deck & Hull
- Flag Blue hull paint - Spring 2010 Bottom painted - Spring 2010 Gold cove stripe - white boot top White decks with beige non-skid Deep "V" hull design with 16 degree deadrise at transom Hull is ISO-NPG gel coat and vinylester back up resin Hull is knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates Cored hull laminate on sides and bottom Vacuum-bagged closed cell PVC foam hull core Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system with steel caps at engine mounts Teak swim platform and SS swim ladder Hull side rubbing strakes Custom teak dorade boaxes with stainless steel cowlings on forward deck house PVC rub rails with SS cap Imron, split boot stripe Molded-in anti-skid deck surface Isopthalic gel coat Deck is knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminate with end grain balsa core 1-1/4" diameter stainles steel deck rail system Two anchor rode, fender and dockline lockers forward Teak bow pulpit with double anchor roller Navigational electronics mast on hard top Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens Custom stainless steel opening ports with screens Bow, stern and spring line chocks Teak toe rail Teak cabin side eyebrow Custom teak cockpit coaming Teak anchor platform Cockpit seat cushions - Navy blue Sunbrella with white pin stripes (3) Hinged cockpit locker hatches with gas struts Hinged, inward opening transom door
- Molded control station console for electronics Electric fuel tank level indicator Teleflex electronic shift/throttle controls Remote panel for Westerbeke generator Caterpillar electronic readouts Engine alarms (light and buzzer) for high water temp and low oil pressure Trim tab controls Triple windshield wipers with washers Ritchie Navigator compass (4 1/2 inch) Rocker switch panel for horn, blower, optional synchronizer, running, anchor and instrument lights and accessories Center and side opening windows
- Helm Deck
- Stidd 500 series - helm and companion chairs - Ultraleather "Light Oyster" with blue piping U-line icemaker Wet bar with Corian counter top, stainless steel sink and louvered doors Energy Advantage Low E-glass on windshield and side windows Opening center windshield (3) Windshield wipers with washers Sliding side windows, port and starboard Sunscreens for all windows (beige mesh) (2) Lewmar hatches in hardtop with Ocean Air roller screens and shades L-shaped settee - Navy blue Sunbrella with white pin stripes Matching seat next to wet bar Cherry woodwork Teak deck Full soft enclosure aft with roll up panels - Stamoid with strataglass - New spring 2010 Engine room access hatch
- Westerbeke 11.5 kW generator with sound shield (2) Group 31, dedicated, lead acid, engine start batteries (2) 8D, Lifeline AGM, deep cycle ship's house batteries Battery disconnect and emergency crossover switches in engine room Bass illuminated main circuit breaker distruption panel Tinned wire used throughout Dedicated 12V battery for genset Xantrex Prosine 3000W inverter/charger with remote Air conditioning/heat systems - one 24K BTU unit on the helm deck, two 12k BTU units down below Additional dimmer switch in the main salon 80 amp, 12V alternator on each engine 50 amp, 240V shore power inlet and 50ft. cord Glendinning cord reel with remote for 50amp cord set Professional Mariner 50 amp/3 bank battery charger TV/telephone inlets - (2) on the helm deck, (1) in main salon, (1) in each cabin (4) Additional 110 outlets 12V Lighting system with Cantalupi Jeny overhead lights and Danish Cabin reading lights Courtesy lights - cockpit, helm deck and throughout the interior 12V Horn Navigation lights - side, steaming, stern and 360 degree anchor light Marinco Sealink 12V DC outlet at helm
- Simrad CA-44 Chart Plotter/Radar Simrad CX-44 Autopilot Simrad RS-82D VHF Radio Simrad IS-12 Multi displays/Depth finder/Knot log KVH Electronic compass Electric air horn Clarion M455 AM/FM/CD with (4) speakers and remote control Sirius Satellite Stereo system KVH G4 Satellite TV system Sony Aquos 20" TV and DVD player (2) Sony Aquos 15" TVs Searchlight
- Engine and Mechanical
- Fully insulated with Soundown foam noise barrier and painted white Twin 500hp Caterpilar C-9 Diesel Engines Caterpillar Engine Synchronizer Caterpillar Engine Displays ZF - 285-A Marine Displays Teleflex hydraulic steering system Teleflex electronic controls with synchronizer 80amp, 12V Alternator on each engine Groco engine intake strainers with crash drains Seawater cooled exhaust system with in-line mufflers and side exhaust outlets Tide Marine dripless shaft seals with crossover each engine Manganese bronze struts with rubber cutlass bearings Baffled aluminum fuel tank Racor fuel/water separators with water level alarms Fuel filters: Racor primary; Caterpillar secondary Reverso oil change system for engines, gears and generator Racor fuel filter water alarms Side-Power Bow Thruster Glendinning Cablemaster shore cable with wireless remote control Bennett Trim Tabs (4) 2-1/2lb fire extinguishers Bonding system for protection against galvanic corrosion 2" Aquamet 22 s/s shafts with spurs (3) Rule 2000 (2000 gph), automatic 12-VDC bilge pumps (2) Roto-molded, polyethylene water tanks Roto-molded, polyethylene holding tank Marelon sea valves on thru-hull fittings below the waterline Marelon discharge seacock with macerator pump 12-VDC hot and cold pressure water system Groco Paragon Junior pressure water pump with PST-1 accumulator tank Electric water tank level indicator Groco 2-way engine valve for emergency bilge pump 4-Blade Nibral propellers "computer" tuned to a ISO Class 1 rating Propeller shaft brushes Xintex Fireboy CG2-900 automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override Engine room blower Automatic fire control system Algae X fuel conditioner High water alarm Engine room lights 12V AD/DC Block heaters
- 11 gallon hot water heater - 120 VAC and engine Temperature control valve on hot water supply Hot and cold transom shower Fresh water wash down forward and aft Shore water system with filteres Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water and ice maker Incremental tank gauge in head Freshwater spigot in engine room
- Double (aft facing) bench seat - Sunbrella Single (sft facing) bench seat - Sunbrella Walk-thru transom door Custom teak side steps to the walk-around decks (3) Lazarette deck hatches with lift assist struts Custom varnished teak cap rail Bimini Custom teak name board on transom Flagstaff holder with teak staff
- The Sabreline 42 Hardtop Express is a traditional Down East styled performance cruiser that offers exceptional performance and luxurious comfort. A fully enclosed and climate controlled helm deck offers excellent sight lines and features Stidd chairs, L-shaped settee and a wet bar. A soft enclosure aft (with roll up panels) opens out on to a large/lower aft cockpit with additional matching seating. The overall combined deck space is perfectly suited for entertaining or family cruising. Fine craftsmanship and high quality is exhibited throughout the boat, but is especially evident upon inspection of the interior. The spacious accommodations include a 2-stateroom layout that is highlighted by a satin finished cherry woodwork and a teak and holly sole. The dinette is anchored by another L-shaped settee and the fully equipped galley features a subzero refrigerator. State of the art construction techniques incorporate a vacuum-bagged PVC foam core to create a very high strength to weight ratio. The end result being one of the lightest yet strongest structures available. A deep-vee hull shape with prop pockets allows for a smooth ride even in the roughest conditions. In addition to her sea kindly motion while underway, the hull design is capable of powerful running speeds with a comfortable cruise speed of 27 knots and a top end of 32 knots. "Bravo" was delivered with virtually every option available. The most significant upgrade being the Caterpillar C-9 500hp engines in lieu of the standard Yanmar engines. While drawing from his many years of experience with diesel engines, the owner knows firsthand just how reliable and efficient these engines are. In addition, he has also learned from experience that Caterpillar offers the best service and parts availability in the industry. The Flag Blue hull was freshly painted (Spring 2010) as was the hull bottom. Additional upgrades include: bow thruster, inverter, washer/dryer, Tundra freezer, additional custom air conditioning, flat screen TVs, Freedom hydraulic tender lift, a comprehensive Simrad electronic package, Ultrasuede upholstry, custom teak woodwork, KVH satellite TV and a new strataglass aft enclosure (2010). Additionally, there is a security system on board that will alert the owner (via phone) in the event of intrusion, high water, low battery, power loss or smoke. "Bravo" has been meticulously maintained and is priced to sell. Viewings are highly recommended.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, contact Chris Hall, Jr in our Hampton office at 757-723-0793; direct at 757-509-0742; via email email@example.com