- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICED JUST REDUCED by $20,000......CIELO is now available for viewing at our sales dock in Marina Village, Alameda...CIELO is a striking flag blue 3-Cabin Jeanneau 49 Sun Odyssey that needs to be seen in person in order to be fully appreciated. Originally a Southern California boat, Cielo also has a prime berth in downtown Sausalito Yacht Harbor that may be transferable. What a spot to be for the upcoming AMERICA'S CUP!! New bottom paint at KKMI Sausalito in September, 2012 and brand new dodger canvas as well. BRING ALL OFFERS...OWNER MOTIVATED TO SELL BY 12/31/2012
Designed by renowned Phillipe Briand and built by Jeanneau Yachts in France, CIELO is an ideal passage maker with numerous creature comforts.
- This elegant blue-water yacht follows the tradition of the sailboats on which Jeanneau has built its reputation. The layout is designed by naval architect Philippe Briand with a classic teak-clad interior. Cielo is the 3-cabin/2 head version with a beautiful flag blue hull.
- Reinforced kevlar deep draught 7' 0" cast iron keel with epoxy surface treatment.
- Wide cockpit, teak seats and floor, two side lockers with central pedestal for cockpit table, aft cabin air vent and lighting Gas locker for two bottles Two wide lockers under helm seats, with access to steering system. Wet locker with teak grating between helm positions and 2 steering wheels, leather wheel covers, compass mounted on white lacquered aluminium column. Vertical engine control lever in starboard helm station and cockpit table with folding sides, central storage and glass holders. Handrail with lighting on cockpit table. Raymarine 6000 series Tridata, Wind, Depth, and Autopilot. Also, Raymarine E 80 Chartplotter in center table. Access to transom skirt via 2 GRP doors. Teak stern platform steps and bottom, cockpit shower plus sliding swim ladder with teak steps. Steering: Twin steering wheels, self-aligning rudder bearings Stainless steel cable steering , molded aluminium quadrant Fiberglass rudder with stainless steel frame and shaft. The rudder tube is fiberglassed to the hull.
- Main Salon
- There is a raised U-shaped dining area to starboard with central bench seating and a bar and storage access to batteries underneath. Includes optional folding deluxe dining table.
- Fore-and-aft galley to port with laminated work top combining icebox tops with lids, foldaway cooker top, drainer, twin-basin sink with removable lids and a 230-litre icebox top access with storage bins. Gimballed hob/oven unit and foot-operated pump for sea and fresh water. Top cupboards with microwave oven, crockery and stowage. Three drawers including cutlery stowage, doormounted bin storage shelving with sliding doors, below top cupboard. Stainless steel handrail built into front of galley.
- Yanmar Diesel 65HP with Raycor fuel filter. Cruising speed is 8 knots.Engine installation on composite chassis integrating sub-engine tray and ventilation systems. Sound-proofing foam with plastic lining and inspection hatches for filters at foot of companionway. Access to engine and generator seacocks in passageway. Metal prop-shaft bracket and composite stern tube sealed into the structure 35 dia. stainless steel prop shaft, lip-seal type gland, and folding max prop. Exhaust built into chassis, stainless steel outlet aft Independent engine starter battery, forced ventilation by fan RACOR 500 FG separation filter
- Navigation Station
- General electric panel, access to connections. Space for radar screen and plotter. Battery Monitor installed....includes 7- 110 Amp hour batteries. Side storage with bookshelf, access to fire extinguisher and battery-isolator. Deep navigation station, two wide folding panels, PC storage area, pencil holder, bookshelves. Top storage cupboard. Ergonomic navigation seat with storage. Traveler post handrail ,large bottom stowage with shelves or space for washing machine.
- Sail Area
- I : 55.75 ft J : 16.92 ft P : 51.58 ft E : 17.67 ft Original French factory mainsail and headsail by Technique Voile.
- Mast & rigging
- Classic aluminium mast. Twin spreader configuration with through-mast fitting. Discontinuous cablerigging. Double backstay. Profurl genoa furler, above deck drum Rigid boom vang, all halyards led to SPINLOCK blockers at cockpit Harken halyard lead blocks on mast foot. Folding mast steps and deck light. Spinnaker pole rail on front of mast. Boom topping lift, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard. Set of sheets for main and genoa. Strap-eyes for flag halyard. Dacron furling genoa with foam core. In-mast furling mainsail. Also includes spinnaker and necessary deck gear.
- Pressurised hot and cold water with semi-rigid plastic pipes. Heavy duty water system, 40-litre spherical hot water tank Roto-moulded water tanks situated under the bunks with separate vents and filling apertures. Chromed fittings with shower rose in the head compartments. Showers with individual electric pump and on-off switch. Includes optional 12V electric toilets. Holding tank with gravity drain.
- Please contact Cruising Yachts, Inc. Listing Broker Jim Tull directly to arrange an appointment to view this boat. Cell phone is 415-233-0801 or JimT@cruisingyachts.net Alameda Office is 510-521-1327