This Daniel Andrieu design provides effortless speed and is most definitely fun !
Conceived by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3200 features an original, innovative design concept, to which it owes its tremendous commercial success in France and in many other European countries, as well.
- Original, because the Sun Fast 3200 benefits from infusion technology, for a lightness that places it squarely in the category of offshore racers, as well as comfortable interior design features that are not available on other race boats of this size.
- Innovative, because the Sun Fast 3200 is the synthesis of the one-design intended for races of equal legs in real time and the sailboat designed for fleet racing under the IRC rating system.
- Length Overall: 33'1'' Beam: 11'5'' Max Draft: 6'2'' Displacement: 7,496 lbs
- Total Power: 15
- Fuel: 20 Fresh Water: 21
- CONSTRUCTION HULL: Infusion with balsa coring Structural inner moulding glued into place DECK: Infusion deck with foam sandwich Infusion moulded mast bulkhead and watertight bulkhead forward COCKPIT / TRANSOM Storage lockers to port and starboard with access by deck hatches Cockpit bench seating Gas bottle storage in cockpit Storage for liferaft in central locker 3 winch handle holders Swim ladder on stern 2 tillers Manual bilge pump near helm 2 navigation compasses Foot hold in centre of cockpit and near helm positions STEERING Double polyester rudders and stainless steel rudder stocks Self-aligning rudder bearings RIGGING Keel-stepped mast 2 levels of pushing spreaders – 19/20 fractional Stainless steel Dyform® shrouds Adjustable backstay with returns to each helm Forestay with hardware for hanked-on sail Delivered without sails Tricolour navigation lights on masthead
- Overall Length 33'1" Hull Length 32'1" LWL 28'0" Max Beam 11'5" Displacement 7496 lbs Draft 6'2" Engine 15Hp Cabin 2 Fuel Capacity 20 gal Water Capacity 21 gal Fridge Capacity 16 gal
- Additional Options
- OPTIONS Running rigging for symmetrical spinnaker and carbon spinnaker pole Removable drum genoa furler – Harken MK IV Headstay foil – Harken Shorepower, 12A battery charger and 2 additional 50A OPTIMA batteries for house bank Lee cloth kit for all berths Electronics package 3 instrument repeaters mounted on mast Raymarine C80 at chart table USB interface for computer at chart table
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For information on this unique yacht or to schedule an appointment to see it, contact a sales representative at any one of our six California waterfront locations: San Diego - 619-681-0633; Newport Beach - 949-650-7245; Marina del Rey (LA) - 310-822-9400; Oxnard (Channel Islands) - 805-791-2082; Alameda - 510-521-1327; Sausalito - 415-332-3181.