- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Reduced $10,000! Best priced 440/450 Express Bridge with a TNT dinghy lift on the West Coast!
Click here for a video walk through>>> http://youtu.be/piIrvyI7b6s
*****New Bottom Paint June 2011*****DIESEL POWERED*****
Big Bridge yacht with many unique features not found on other makes. Two staterooms, Two heads, TNT dinghy lift, New CANVAS enclosure, Radar-GPS completed in early 2009. New batteries and VHF radio upgraded in 2010. This is the only 440 Express Bridge available on the West Coast. Powerd by Caterpillar 3126 Turbo Diesel. Cruise at 23 knots and top out at over 26 knots!
- Displacement: 28000 lbs+
- Total Power: 407 each
- This two stateroom and two head layout are separated by the expanisive salon-galley increasing your privacy from the guest cabin. The interior is finished in a pleasing blend of light cream vinyl headliners, Birds-Eye Maple wood finishes and carpeting. Each cabin and the salon have a Panasonic TV and VCP unit. VacuFlush Heads-two Interior Sunbrella carpet runners 12v Halogen and indirect lighting Central vaccumm system Air conditioning & heat-two units Bendex combo Washer-Dryer unit Deep-pile marine carpet Interspring mattress forward cabin Cedar-lined hanging lockers
- Full size refrigerator-freezer 120v/12v Raritan ice maker Microwave oven Custom-moulded countertop & sink Grohe Faucet Kenyon 3 burner electric stove Black & Decker coffee maker Built-in Nutone blender Concealed trash receptacle
- New color radar,plotter,GPS, fishfinder, VHF radio with wireless remote New E-80 Raymarine color plotter done 2009 Platnum + chart chip done 2009 New Fishfinder module done 2009 New 4kw closed array radar done 2009 New GPS done 2009 New VHF radio w/ wireless remote done 2010 Garmin 215 GPS plotter-backup Raytheon 650 autopilot Clarion AM/FM stereo w/ 6 CD changer 50 amp dockside power w/ cord 120v/12v electrical panel Westerbeke 8kw generator 60 amp batter charger Five Brand New batteries done 9/2010
- **New SUNBRELLA canvas bridge enclosure with Stratoglass windows** ***New Bottom Paint*** TNT hydraulic dinghy/swim platform Built-in transom Bait tank Cockpit Fish Rod holders Coast Guard saftey gear Fenders and docklines Self bailing cockpit deck Recessed bow walkway Bow seating area New DELTA Fast-Set anchor, chain & rode Lewmar anchor windlass Remote control search/spot light Arch lighting Fresh & salt water washdowns Dockside city water hookup
- !!!New Dual Underwater transom lights!!! Bennett trim tabs Head holding tanks w/ macerator pump Dual RACOR fuel filters for each motor Auto Fire Extinguishing system Hydraulic steering Engine oil transfer system Fresh water cooling for motors Four Auto-Manual bilge pumps Dripless shaft seals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Agent Craig Watkins805-377-8078CraigW@CruisingYachts.netThis fine yacht has the TNT dingy lift..New Radar..New Bridge Enclosure..Fish..Dive..Cruise..Your Family will make great adventures aboard this Yacht..Put this on your shopping list..