- 60 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
BORDEAUX 60: by CNB Yachts
The Bordeaux 60 is the first model of the new CNB Yachts range, built by CNB: as such, she takes full advantage of an over twenty years building expertise in the design and building of superyachts.
With Briand Yacht Design for the exterior and the interior by Couëdel Hugon Design (International Superyacht Awards in 2003 & 2007), the Bordeaux 60 combines modernity with original lines, a large number of storage spaces, performance under sail and easy manœuvring with a reduced crew.
The Bordeaux 60 is a much attention-given yacht. From the Design department to the workshops, she has been the object of particular attentions : practical details making life on board easy (manoeuvring lines led back to the cockpit, access to the engine room, tender garage …), finish quality and choice of the best materials, with no compromise. Until handover by our own crews.
Each Bordeaux 60 is the fruit of a personalized relationship between the owner and the shipyard. An elegant, refined, comfortable, fast and seaworthy boat, each Bordeaux 60 is unique.
Personalizing your Bordeaux 60: a CNB yachts strong point
On top of the numerous choices offered for the construction of your boat, CNB also applies its “tailor-made” savoir-faire to specific requirements such as
- A Jacuzzi tub in the owner’s bathroom
- The development and manufacturing of a hydraulically operated telescopic lift keel for accessing shoal water mooring areas
- A limed teak interior with old oak floors
- The installation of a small lounging area in the owner’s cabin, with a sofa that converts into a baby’s crib.
- Cabin Versions
- CABIN VERSIONS FORWARD OWNER’S CABIN WITH CENTREBED (diagram # 1) • The owner’s cabin runs across full width of ship. • Light and ventilation by fixed hull portholes and 4 opening deck hatches. • General lighting and reading lights. • Lower panels covered with microfibre material liner. • Double berth in centreline with slats. • Drawers underneath. • Closet to starboard with hanging space lit by a deck hatch and a ceiling light. • Lockers alongside, vanity with mirror. • 230 V outlet. • Bose (or similar)radio / CD / MP3 audio system with loud speakers. • The owner’s cabin has a fully private en suite toilet & shower: - Opening deck hatch for light and ventilation, - Overhead light, and 2nd light close to mirror, - Separate shower stall with grating, - Automatic waste pump out to grey water collecting tank, - TecmaTM (or similar) fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank,, - Washbasin with hot and cold water, - CorianTM top surface, - Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug, - Mirror, heating towel rail, toilet roll holder. FORWARD OWNER’S CABIN WITH LATERAL BED AND CREW QUARTERS (diagram # 2) • The owner’s cabin runs across full width of ship • Light and ventilation by fixed hull portholes and 3 opening deck hatches. www.bordeauxyachts.com 02/2010 - P6 - GB tank, - TecmaTM (or similar) fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank, - Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug, - Washbasin with hot and cold water, - CorianTM top surface, - Mirror, towel rail, toilet roll holder. 4 CABIN VERSION (diagram # 3) • See GUEST AFT CABINS and GUEST FRONT CABINS versions. MISCELLANEOUS • Owner’s manual. • 8 x fenders. • 4 x 15 m, 25 mm dia. warps. MAIN FACTORY FITTED OPTIONS • Lead shoal draft (2.45m). • Lead deep draft (2.95m). • Forepeak conversion into skipper’s cabin (see below). • Forepeak conversion into workshop. • Spinnaker/gennaker gear. • Carbon fibre pole. • Sails on quotation. • Lacquered mast and boom. • Electrical in mast furling. • Carbon fibre mast with rod rigging. • In boom furling. • Carbon fibre “canoe” boom. • Carbon fibre steering wheels • Self tacking track for foresail. • Staysail rig and equipment. • Davits. • Cockpit bimini. • Cockpit cushions. • Sun bathing mattresses. • Gori folding prop with “overdrive”. • Gangway. • Navigation instruments. AFT PORT GUEST CABIN (diagrams # 1, 2 & 3) • Access via aft port gangway. • Light and ventilation by a fixed hull porthole and opening portholes. • General lighting and reading lights. • Double bed with slats. • Shelves, drawers and hanging locker. • 230 V outlet. • The aft port guest cabin has a fully private en suite toilet and shower: - Opening portholes for light and ventilation, - Overhead light, 2nd light close to mirror, - Shower with grating, - Automatic waste pump out to grey water collecting tank, - Washbasin with hot and cold water, - CorianTM top surface, - Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug, - Mirror, towel rail, - TecmaTM (or similar) fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank, GUEST FRONT CABINS (diagrams # 3 & 4) • The guest front cabins are accessible via the gangway forward of the galley. • In the port side cabin: double bed with slats, storage drawers. In the starboard cabin, 2 bunk single berths with storage space under the lower pullout berth. Each cabin has a bedside table and a hanging locker. • In each guest cabin light and ventilation are ensured by a fixed hull porthole and 2 opening deck hatches. • General lighting and reading lights. • Stowage lockers alongside, hanging locker with inside light. • 230 V plug. • Each guest cabin has a private en suite toilet & shower: - Opening deck hatch for light and ventilation, - Overhead light, 2nd light close to mirror, - Shower with grating, - Automatic waste pump out to grey water collecting www.bordeauxyachts.com 02
- Factory Fitted options
- MAIN FACTORY FITTED OPTIONS • Lead shoal draft (2.45m). • Lead deep draft (2.95m). • Forepeak conversion into skipper’s cabin (see below). • Forepeak conversion into workshop. • Spinnaker/gennaker gear. • Carbon fibre pole. • Sails on quotation. • Lacquered mast and boom. • Electrical in mast furling. • Carbon fibre mast with rod rigging. • In boom furling. • Carbon fibre “canoe” boom. • Carbon fibre steering wheels • Self tacking track for foresail. • Staysail rig and equipment. • Davits. • Cockpit bimini. • Cockpit cushions. • Sun bathing mattresses. • Gori folding prop with “overdrive”. • Gangway. • Navigation instruments. • Gas / electric stove and oven. • Air conditioning. • Extra fridges. • Ice maker. • Water maker. • Dishwasher. • Washer dryer. • Built in HI FI/ TV / Video equipment. • Built in safe. • Protection carpeting.
- GALLEY • The galley is located two steps down forward of the saloon, and truly belongs to the boat’s “living space”. • The galley runs across the full width of the boat. • The large roof windows generously light up the whole area, and the ventilation is ensured through opening portholes and deck hatches. • Direct and indirect lighting above worktops. • Functional U shaped organization. • The galley also includes: - Low and high stowage lockers, - CorianTM worktop, - S/s double sink with single lever hot and cold tap. - Built in refuse bin, - Gimballed 4 burner electrical cooker and oven, (gas optional), - Electrical hood above cooker, - Microwave oven linked to the inverter, - 160 l negative temperature compartment with access from above, - 130 l front opening fridge, - 230 V outlets, - Fastening belt for cooking when the boat is heeling.
- Navigation area
- Navigation area • Chart table is to starboard, facing forward. • Table with chart and pencil storage. • 12 V & 230 V outlets. • Space for navigation displays, bookshelf. • Electrical distribution board. • Leather covered navigation seat with adjustable height.
- ACCOMMODATION Woodwork • Several wood finishes are available for the Bordeaux 60 (see options list). The exposed sides of the floorboards are protected via impregnation for an extra high impact resistance. • Wide doors. Storage • The impressive amount of storage space onboard the Bordeaux 60 is in line with her offshore sailing programme. Upholstery • A wide choice of upholstery is available either as standard or as an option. • Curtains on portholes. • Blinds and mosquito screens on deck hatches. COMPANIONWAY • Access to the saloon is through a sliding hatch and a retractable door. • Companionway wooden steps with recessed lighting. • Horizontal and vertical handrails. • Large drained oilskins locker to port.
- ELECTRICAL • Electrical panel 12 V / 24 V / 230 V. • Shoreline. • 7 Kva , 230 V generator with sound shield (optional 11 Kva generator). • 24 V / 50 Ah battery charger. • 12 V alternator on main engine and on generator. • 24 V alternator on main engine. • 24 V / 345 Ah service gel batteries bank (525 Ah available as an option). • 24 V / 230 V / 1500 W inverter. • 12 V / 50 Ah main engine start gel battery. • 12 V / 50 Ah generator start gel battery. • 24 V gel battery bank for bow thruster and windlass. • 24 V lighting throughout. • 12 V & 230 V electric outlets.
- ENGINE The Bordeaux 60 engine is located near the centre of the boat for better balance and outstanding accessibility. Its power (180 HP) allows to reach cruising speed at 1800 RPM only, and the quality of the engine compartment insulation truly represents an additional comfort element onboard. • Noise insulated (with double density foam) engine compartment. • VOLVO D4 180 hp engine. • S/s shaft. • 4 bladed fixed prop (optional 3 bladed Gori folding propeller with “overdrive”). • Fuel tankage: 1000 litres in two aluminium tanks • Fuel filter. • Engine control panel in cockpit. • 20 HP/ 15 Kw tunnel bow thruster with control at starboard steering station.
- Spars & Rigging
- SPARS AND RIGGING • Silver anodised aluminium mast, 3 spreaders, stepped on the boat’s aluminium structure. • Silver anodised aluminium boom (pre-equipped for automatic reefing system). • S/s Compact StrandTM standing rigging. • Hydraulic boomvang and hydraulic backstay (adjusment from a two function unit in the cockpit). • Decklights and mooring light. • Manual roller furling genoa system. • Windex. • Running rigging (Vectran & Dyneema halyards).
- Tender Garage
- TENDER GARAGE • The tender garage is accessible from the transom when opened and from a deck hatch located in the cockpit. • Access to steering mechanism and optional autopilot via a large hatch. • Several attachment points. • Electric bilge pump. • Tender inflating electric pump. • Light top coat finish. • The garage can accomodate up to a 3.10 m RIB type tender.
- FOREPEAK • At the bow the forepeak is separated from the owner’s cabin by an insulated double bulkhead with a padded vynil finish. • Large lockable deck hatch, s/s ladder. • The equipment includes: - Lights, - Handrails, - Lines attachment points, - 230 V outlet, - Locker. • Access to technical elements: - Bow thruster, - Chain locker and windlass
- Deck Hardware
- DECK HARDWARE All manoeuvring lines are led back to the steering stations. • Double s/s stemhead fitting. • 2000 W electrical windlass, 40 kg Delta anchor and chain (100 m, 12 mm dia). • S/s pushpits and pulpit. • LED navigation lights. • Bose cockpit loudspeakers (or similar). • Double s/s lifelines, opening gate in life line each side • 8 s/s mooring cleats and 2 fairleads at the stern. • S/s chainplates. • Harken (or similar) genoa sheet tracks and cars. • Companionway sprayhood. • Manoeuvre turning blocks. • Jammers. • 2 x Harken 70 (or similar) primary electrical winches. • 2 x Harken 60 (or similar) secondary winches. • 2 x 5 spoke black lacquered steering wheels with hand sewn leather covers. • 11 flush hatches. • Teak cockpit table with s/s handhold, glass-holders, storage and cockpit lighting (optional fridge available). • Central console for navigation equipment and compass. • S/s swim ladder with teak steps (can also be used as a side boarding ladder). • Hot and cold cockpit shower. • Lockers in cockpit, access to garage from cockpit.
- CONSTRUCTION • The composite / balsa sandwich hull is vacuum built as per the procedure long used at CNB for one-off constructions. • The aluminium hull structure is bonded to the hull for a perfect stiffness and repartition of efforts (appendages, mast, rigging…) • Grey gel-coat finish (waterline colour to be specified with order). • Watertight bulkhead forward, separate sail locker, watertight bulkhead aft. Bulkheads are glassed and/ or glued to hull and deck. • Deck made of composite/balsa sandwich is vacuum infused as well. • Side decks are laid with teak. • Cockpit sole and seats finished in teak. • Cast iron keel fitted to the hull and the aluminium structure with s/s bolts (optional shoal and deep draft lead keels). • Vacuum infused hung rudder blade, s/s rudder stock • S/s cables on quadrant. • Opening transom/swim platform giving access to tender garage (with hydraulic mechanism).
- PERFORMANCE PERFORMANCE Sailing across the oceans, running miles, sailing from island to island, either on a cruise or racing, singlehanded, as a couple or as a crew member... the Bordeaux 60 is adapted to each one's programme. In the same way as it is e asy to prepare one's Bordeaux 60 for a long sailing cruise, so it is easy to transform her into a high performance cruiser-racer: Hall Spars carbon mast and boom, carbon sails, a 275 m² spinnaker, a 2,95 m lead bulb keel are as many assets that make your Bordeaux 60 different. This fast cruising monohull has a strong temper already proved it on several occasions. COMPETITION 4 Bordeaux 60s at the 2010 ARC 17 11 2010 After their excellent results in the 2008 edition of the ARC (the 2 Bordeaux 60 that had entered respectively finished 1st and 3rd in their division), CNB Yachts double the stakes this year with 4 Bordeaux 60s on the starting line this coming ... Read more Pages: 1 2 CNB Bordeaux 60 «Osprey» wins again at the 2010 Round The Island Race 29 06 2010 This annual race around the Isle of Wight took place on the 19th June 2010, organised by the Island Sailing Club. With 1754 entries this year, it is one of the largest yacht races in the world, that offers to follow the 50 nautical mile course ... Read more Pages: 1 2 SEA TRIALS Yachting World “A 270-mile delivery from Barcelona to Cannes. Now that’s a test ! “ Mer et Bateaux « Très attendu, le plan Briand dessiné, aménagé par Couëdel-Hugon Design et construit par CNB, est un sloop de grande croisière rapide, parfaitement équilibré sous voiles et facile à manœuvrer à deux. » Meer & Yachten «Der mit Spannung erwartete, bei CNB gebaute Briand Riss mit Innenausbau von Couedel-Hugon Design ist ein schneller, segeltechnisch optimal ausgewogener und auch zu zweit leicht zu handhabender Langstreckenläufer. » Giornale della Vela “Un nuovo 18 metri ad alte prestazioni con l’anima da superyacht che offre varie personalizzazioni interne, del piano velico e delle appendici.” Vela e Motore “Difficile, insomma, trovare difetti a una barca che, pur dichiarando inclinazioni turistiche, non costringe a rinunce estetiche e, come dimostra il test in mare, non delude per prestazioni.” Yate «El espacio interior muestra también la planificación e inteligencia vista en la cubierta, con un énfasis especial en la generosidad de espacio.» The Best “Para los interiores aún más aciertos: el confort, la luminosidad i la opción de poder elegir entre 4 versiones (...) permiten que está embarcación goce de un equilibrio perfecto en todos sus ambientes.”
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For information on this unique yacht or to schedule an appointment to see it, contact a sales representative at any one of our six California waterfront locations: San Diego - 619-681-0633; Newport Beach - 949-650-7245; Marina del Rey (LA) - 310-822-9400; Oxnard (Channel Islands) - 805-791-2082; Alameda - 510-521-1327; Sausalito - 415-332-3181.