The New Hunter e36 has splashed, and the results are stunning. The updated window line gives this yacht a sleek feel, but the improvements don't end there. The hull design has been improved, featuring a wider beam further aft as well as a more profound bow hollow. The result of this hull design is a longer dynamic waterline, which means more speed.
- Sail Area
- I : 44.83 ft J : 13.17 ft P : 44.92 ft E : 15.00 ft Working Sail Area : 768.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Ballast: 4511 lb Displacement: 15328 sq ft Max Draft: 5.00 ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter e36 lets you choose between a relaxing cruiser and an exhilarating performance sailer. If a relaxing, stable family sailing yacht is your wish, choose the Standard e36 layout. If banging around the buoys at breakneck speed is your game, pick the e36 Performance Package. Either way, you'll get the e36's extra wide beam that spans nearly the entire length of the boat, maximizing both the sleek topside and elegant interior accommodations.
- Standard Equipment
- RIGGING Boom Vang Inboard Jib Tracksw/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Jib Furling System Jib, 110 percent Furlingw/Acrylic Sun Cover Mainsail, Full Roachw/Flaking System and Sail Cover Mainsheet Purchase System Mast, Selden, B and Rw/Fractional Sail Plan Reefing System, Dual SingleLine Led Aft Rigging Line Stoppersand Organizers, Two Sets Winch Handles (2) Winches, (2) Rigging, 2-Speed,Self-Tailing, #30 Winches, (2) Jib, 2-Speed,Self-Tailing, #40 at Helm Windex Wind Vane DECK/HULL Anchor Roller, Double Offset Anchor Well w/Spacefor Rode and Chain Blister Prevent Technology Hull Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel Dorade Vent Fold-Down Transom Swim Platform Hatches, Opening Deck, w/Screens HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement Hull, FRP/Balsa SandwichAbove Waterline,Solid FRP bottom Hull, Structural Grid Reinforcement Keel, Shoal Draft Lifelines, Double w/3 Gatesand Stainless Stanchions LPG Tank Storage for Two Bottles Mooring Cleats, (6) Stainless Steel Nonskid Deck Ports, Fixed Ports, Opening, w/Screens Rubrail, Full Wrapw/Stainless Steel Insert Rudder, Balanced Spade,w/Stainless Steel Shaft Sliding Companionway Hatch Stern Rail Seats, Stainless Steel,w/Drink Holders Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Jointw/Full Rubrail Through-Hull Fittings,All Bronze Below Waterline Windshield Fixed Ports w/Cover COCKPIT Steering Console w/Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake,Lighted Compass, Space forInstruments, and Stainless SteelWheel Guard Bilge Pump, Manual Cockpit Traveller Arch, Stainless Steelw/Mainsheet Large Cockpit Table Halyard Tail Stowage Wells Helm Seat, Hinging Jib Winches Placed Aft atHelm Station Lewmar Cable DriveSteering Mechanism Lockers, (3) Storage Stern Rail Seats, Stainless Steel,w/Drink Holders Transom Shower, Hot and Cold Walk-Through Transomw/Swim Platform SYSTEMS/ELECTRONICS 12-Volt DC Electrical Systemw/Breaker Panel 29-Hp Yanmar Diesel Aux Enginew/Two Blade Prop Alternator, 60-Amp Battery Box, Engine Start Battery Box, House Battery Charger, 30-Amp Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic Engine Panel, Deluxe w/Alarmsand Hour Meter Fresh Water System, Pressurized,Hot and Cold Gauges, Tank for Fuel, Water,and Waste Galvanic Isolator MSD w/Waste Holding Tank Navigation Light Package NMMA CertificationOn All Systems Propane Gas System For Cooking Raymarine ST40Depth Sounder w/Alarm Raymarine ST40Knot Meter w/Log Shore Power System, 120 Voltwith IT and Cord Sump Pump, Shower VHF Radio w/DSCand Stainless Steel Antenna Water Heater MAIN SALON/CABIN Accord Shades Cabin Lighting Chart Table Deck Flush-Mount Hatch,Opening w/Screen Deck Side Windows,Fixed w/Shades Deck Windshield Ports,Fixed w/Covers Deluxe Cushion/Fabric Package Dinette Table Convertible to Berth Dorade Vent Electrical Outlets, AC and DC Hardwood Flooring Gloss Finish "Cherry" Woodwork Handrails, Hardwood onBoth Sides Head Compartment, Enclosedwith Vanity and Shower Hull Side Storage Cabinets Navigation Station w/Spacefor Electronics Selected Hardwood Trim GALLEY Electrical Outlets, AC and DC Waste Bin, Built-In Corian Countertop Dish Rack Cabinetw/Lighting and Ventilation Dishware, Plates, Mugs Bowls,(4) Sets Fresh Water System,Pressurized, Hot and Cold In-Counter Storage Bin Microwave Sinks, Double Stainless Steelw/Cutting Board Storage Cabinets Storage Drawers Storage Shelving Stove, Two Burner, LPG FORWARD CABIN Cabin Lighting Deck Hatch, Opening Designer Bedding Fabrics Electrical Outlets, AC and DC Hanging Lockers, (2) Cedar-Lined Mattress, Foam Smoke and CarbonMonoxide Detectors Storage Shelving Under-Berth Storage Space AFT CABIN Berth, Double w/Foam Mattress Cabin Lighting Designer Bedding Fabrics Hanging Locker, Cedar-Lined Electrical Outlets, AC and DC Storage Shelves andCompartment Storage Space Ports/Hatches, Opening w/Screens GENERAL SAFETY GROUP Air Horn Anchor w/Chain and Line Automatic Engine RoomFire Extinguishing System Carbon Monoxide andSmoke Detectors Emergency Tiller Fire Extinguishers (2) GFI Receptacles Handheld Flares Life Jackets (4) Manual Bilge Pump Reference Book, US Sailing BasicCruising Manual NMMA Certification On All Systems Throwable Device
- Performance Package
- Folding Propeller Walk-Through Transom (Deletion of Fold-Down Swim Platform) 42" SteeringWheel StandardMast w/Solid Vang Square Top Performance Sail (12 percentlarger sail area) Spinnaker Hardware w/Retractable Bowsprit Deep Performance Lead Keel RaymarineST-60 Upgrade Winches Upgrade, (2) Rigging, 2-Speed,Self-Tailing, to #40 Traveler on Arch
- For information on this unique yacht or to schedule an appointment to see it, contact a sales representative at any one of our six California waterfront locations: San Diego - 619-681-0633; Newport Beach - 949-650-7245; Marina del Rey (LA) - 310-822-9400; Oxnard (Channel Islands) - 805-791-2082; Alameda - 510-521-1327; Sausalito - 415-332-3181.