- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Unleash the power!! Silverton's latest and most spectacular offshore boat ever produced. Feel confidant cruising the canyons or just enjoying the sunset dockside--this boat does it all. Powered with Volvo 715's and electronic controls, response is at your fingertips. Lavishily outfitted interior includes washer/dryer, Bose sound system, upgraded decorator interior, window treatments, SubZero reefer and seperate freezer, plush desginer carpet with padding, full innerspring mattresses and more, this boat exudes luxury. The bridge is immense and sightlines are excellent when cruising or docking. Entertaining in the cockpit area is a breeze (immense) when compared with other vessels of this size. A bridge hardtop along with full enclosure ensures comfort in any kind of weather. All it takes is a sea trial to convince the most hard-core skeptics what this boat is all about.
- Accommodations and Layout
- Single station layout with three staterooms and two heads. The master stateroom features a walkaround queen size berth and private ensuite head. The forward stateroom also features a walkaround queen size berth and a private entrance to the second head. The third stateroom is fitted with twin size berths. The yachts has Santos wood flooring, solid cherry tabletops and doors,Ultra leather sofa and settee and all Flat screen TV's. Warmed by glossy and satin-finish cherry wood, the salon possesses a sprawling sofa, with rod storage and recliner, and a sophisticated entertainment center. The dinette area has a roomy settee bracketing a burl and cherry wood table.
- The large galley is furnished with modern appliances and Corian counter tops. * Custom galley set up * Sub Zero refrigerator / freezer drawers * Microwave / Convection oven * (3) Burner electric stove * Corian counter tops
- Interior Features
- Large portside master, a forward guest stateroom, and a third stateroom with over/under berths. All accommodations on the 50 Convertible are enhanced by generous storage and amenities. Two private heads with stall showers complete the layout. * (3) Stateroom / (2) Head layout * Vacu Flush Heads * (4) Zone air conditioning * Central vacuum * Washer / Dryer 2 units * Bose lifestyle * Master Stateroom Flat Panel TV/DVD * Forward Stateroom Flat Panel TV/DVD * Guest Stateroom Flat Panel TV/DVD
- Deck and Hull
- • Balance of five year limited warranty • Swim platform with ladder • Maxwell electric windlass • Spotlight w/remote • Bridge refrigerator • Electric Grill • Cockpit icemaker • Cockpit washdown • Anti-fouling bottom paint • Exterior deck carpet for the flybridge cockpit and steps
- Engine and Mechanical
- • 715 HP Volvo's with electronic controls • Bow thruster • West Coast shorepower system • 4 zone reverse cycle heating and air • Vacuflush heads • Central vacuum system • Washer dryer
- Electronics & Navigation
- Flybridge station features comprehensive RayMarine package that includes: E120 with a 48" open array radar with transmitting and receiving AIS. Plotter ST 60 Tridata ST 6001 Autopilot VHF radio KVH Sat TV Bose Lifestyle sound system
- 20 KW Onan generator with approximately 65 hours 3000W Inverter
- Additional Comments
- Factory fiberglass hardtop with EZ2CY full enclosure Santos wood flooring Solid cherry tabletop and doors Ultra leather sofa and settee Flat screen TV's
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Buzz Stoddard to schedule a showing of this beautiful boat! This 50' Silverton is a must-see. Buzz can be reached at: Cruising Yachts, Inc. 13442 Bali Way Marina del Rey, CA 90292 (310) 822-9400 (818) 404-4479 firstname.lastname@example.org