- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*Huge price reduction*
The hunter 320 is a great step up in livability with greater interior volume the other yachts of this class.She has two private cabins and a U-shaped galley.She also features a patented B&R rig that utilizes aft swept spreaders, mast support struts and a stainless steel cockpit arch to suport the end-boom traveler. Tonka Buoy comes complete with Autopilot, cockpit cushions,sailing instruments, dodger, bimini and lots more.
For additional information on this vessel please contact the listing agent at any time day or night to set up an apointment or to recieve additional information.
- Raymarine Chartplotter / GPS Raymarine Auto Pilot Raymarine Depth Raymarine Speed Raymarine VHF Jensen CD / Stereo player Wema Holding Tank Guage Wema Water Tank Guage
- Dodger Bimini Helm cover
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 437.83 sq ft I : 36.83 ft J : 12.00 ft P : 34.33 ft E : 12.58 ft Working Sail Area : 437.00 sq ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Hunter's hallmark of innovation coupled with over 25 years of experience results in a safe, easy-to-sail, and comfortable boat: the Hunter 320, one of the most advanced midsize cruisers available. A creative layout boasts two private staterooms with solid privacy bulkheads, not just curtains. The head room in the master stateroom is excellent, and the queen-size berth is accompanied by two hanging lockers and plenty of stowage. A spacious, well designed salon abounds with plenty of seating and storage. The teak-trimmed galley is complete - right down to the dishware - and offers a stove and microwave oven along with an insulated icebox or optional refrigerator - freezer. Aft is a large head complemented with a Corian-topped vanity with storage and full shower. Topsides, there is a wealth of innovations and features normally found on much larger boats. The rig, for instance, is a powerful B&R backstayless rig that allows easier sail handling with the large roach main and small jib. Hunter has even reduced the weight aloft by utilizing strategically placed mast struts and smaller mast sections; this gives less pitching and rolling as well as a stronger rig. The Hunter 320 sports a low profile and long waterline, giving her superb performance both on and off the wind. Hunter has also included its signature stainless steel arch that keeps the boom up and clear of the crew as well as keeping the cockpit clear of the mainsheet and traveler. The arch also makes a great attachment point for the optional Bimini and allows for sturdy handholds when crew move around the large cockpit. Even the console is custom, which allows for electronics, drink holders, storage, and a pair of filp-up tables.