- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Hunter 41 Deck Salon will astound you with a perfectly balanced helm, surprising responsiveness, and unbelievably easy sail handling. It's a big boat that maneuvers like a small one, with plenty of space for entertaining.
She was rigged in the Northwest US for the original owner to go long distance cruising with all of the comforts of home available to him at sea including solar panels, stainless steel aft lifeline replacements, custom stainless arch and integrated davit system, diesel heater, and much more. For Additional information please feel free to contact The listing agent at any time day or night. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Electronics & Electrical
- Raymarine C-80 Color GPS Chartplotter and Radar Raymarine ST60 Wind Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine ST60 Speed Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot ICOM VHF Command Mic for helm Raymarine Pathfinder 2KW Radome Raystar 120 GPS Antenna ICOM 25 Watt VHF Radio Unisolar 64 Watt Solar Panels w/30 amp Regulator Six Trojan 110 amp house batteries- total 660 amp hours Link 10 digital volt/amp display Upgraded 105 AMP Alternator Dynaplate
- Custom Dodger Custom Aft Bimini off of arch Dodger to Arch connector Full Side inclosures with covers for all Cockpit cushions
- Engine & Propulsion
- Yanmar 54 HP Inboard Fuel = Diesel 3 Blade MAX Feathering Prop 105 amp Upgraded Balmar alternator
- Sails & Rigging
- Factory ordered Doyle Sail Package includes 110% furling Jib In mast furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens Boom Vang Sheet Stoppers (8) Lewmar 2-speed ST winches (4) Selden Anodized B&R Double Spreader Fractional Rig Hunter Arch w/mainsail Traveler
- Two private staterooms both have private heads with stall showers. Large salon features a high gloss table that converts to a large sleeper for total overnight accomodations for six. Queen size aft berth has a 7" interspring mattress. Oceanair shades are in every opening hatch and easily opened or closed accordian shades in the salon. Sharpe 15" LCD color TV in the main salon alon with a Bose 321 Home DVD/CD System complete with subwoofer. There is ultra leather seating on the dinette. Also a interspring mattress for the guest cabin. Hanging lockers are all cedar lined.
- Galley features a seperate custom stainless steel refrigerator and freezer cleaverly house beneath the Corian counters, along with pantry and custom backsplash. Lighted self draining dish storage and drying cabinet Under sole storage bins Microwave Gimbaled three burner Princess Stove and oven In-counter waste bin Deep Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Sail Area
- I : 51.50 ft J : 13.00 ft P : 48.58 ft E : 18.25 ft Working Sail Area : 928.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Fin Ballast: 6506 lb Max Draft: 6.50 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The profile creates almost a "sport sedan" look for the 41DS, and its large polished-aluminum windows definitely sets the DS apart from its sister ship. Inside, the headroom has been increased 4" to a spectacular 6'10". The voluminous ceilings are covered with a light fabric called Whisper-Air, which combines with the increased light entering from the sizeable new windows to produce a comfortable, bright and open feel. OceanAire designer shades cover the windows when privacy is desired and add a nice decorative touch. Durable and handsome Everwear laminate flooring is being introduced by Luhrs Marine, the parent company of Hunter Marine, across most of its boating product, but the 41DS will get an exclusive "glossy" version. The standard two-cabin version has an aft master stateroom with queen innerspring mattress, cedar-lined hanging locker, built-in vanity, and a dual-entrance head with shower; the forward guest suite has a wide double berth, built-in vanity, and private head with shower. A three-cabin version is also offered. Galley highlights include a custom stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, dual deep sinks, pantry, gimbaled two-burner propane stove with oven, a glass-fronted lighted dishware cabinet and deluxe Corian countertops. The 41DS maintains the 41's sail plan and hull design. The B & R rig with a large mainsail and smaller head sail is a Hunter trademark, and all the running rigging is within reach of the cockpit to make sailing single-handed a breeze. Furling mainsail is an option. The innovative steel overhead traveler arch keeps the deck safe and uncluttered, and offers a great place to connect a bimini or attach stereo speakers. A more vertical bow profile is utilized to maximize waterline length and decrease pitching motion.
- Mariner Package
- MARINER PACKAGE Engine Upgrade to 54 HP Freezer, Front Opening, Stainless Steel In-Mast Furling System Inverter Leaf, Removable for Dinette Table Raymarine® ST-60 Wind Shade Package, Supreme Stereo, Bose® 3.2.1® Entertainment System Upgrade (Main Cabin) TV for Main Salon, 15" Flat Panel
- Bottom Paint
- The vessel was last painted 2 years ago.