- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful custom carolina center console. Cold Molded and built to the highest standards by a true craftsman. Ritchie is a proven buider with over 20 hulls from 30 to 65 ft. to his credit. Beauty and performance in one sleek package! Low hours and all the right equipment, she is ready for bluewater fishing or cruising to dinner.
- Total Power: 500 Cruising Speed: 30 kts@21 GPH
- Beautiful cold molded hull, Awlgrip paint, Teak deck, coverboards, helm pod and toe rail. Enclosed undergunnel storage for rods,gaffs ect. Forward v-berth for a quick nap or tackle storage. Even a head at the forward portion of the console. NEEDS NOTHING, ADD TACKLE AND GO!!! T- top with molded fiberglass top Rupp Z-30 18' outriggers Tourny rigged (2) Hella 12V spreader lights 50 Gallon above deck recirculating livewell Salwater Washdown Leaning post with fixed backrest (4) rod holders Baitrigging station with tackle storage
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Full electronics package including Radar and Autopilot Raymarine E-120 GPS/Plotter Navionics Gold Chip Raymarine DSM300 Digital Sounder/Fishfinder Simrad AP16 autopilot Icom M502 VHF w/ 8' antennae Clarion AM/FM/CD Bose 151 Speakers Rithie SS-1002 Compass
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Yamaha Gauge Package w/fuel management system Triple battery system w/ battery switches 12V Breaker Panel Battery charger
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Teleflex SeaStar hydraulic steering (6) gunnel mounted Lee rod holders EZ2CY 3-sided enclosure with 40Ga. Strataglass wing extensions
- OTHER FEATURES/EQUIPMENT
- 2006 triple axle trailer custom built for this boat included.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Sean-Doyle/ Contact the central listing broker, Sean Doyle, at 910-620-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org