- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Cruisers 5000 Sedan is a well built sport cruiser with all the right options. She is roomy enough for a long voyage and easy enough for a cruising couple to manage in any weather.
The salon is open and inviting, allowing conversations from one end of the salon to the other. The layout is rare in that the lower helm does not waste any space in the salon. No matter if you are in the galley or the pilot house, you will never be separated from your guest.
Featuring the preferred CAT power, she cruises effortlessly at 25 knots. Maintained by a very hands on owner the boat is turn key and ready for a trip to the islands. With her fully enclosed flybridge you can run the boat from the bridge in any sea condition, or you can choose to relax downstairs in the power leather helm chair.
Click on "Full Specs" above, for detailed specifications.
- CAT 3196 660 HP 650hours
- Onan 14kw generator w/ sound shield (new 2008- 283 hours!)
- Spare props
- Spare shaft
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Full enclosure, including cockpit
- Liferaft and EPIRB
- The salon is open and inviting, allowing conversations from one end of the salon to the other. No matter if you are in the galley or the pilot house, you will never be separated from your guest. To port one will find a large L-shaped convertible sofa/dinette covered in very comfortable Ultra-Leather. Opposite on the starboard side one will find a large and complete galley and entertainment center. This entertainment center offers a 20" flat screen TV with DVD/VCR combo unit and a stereo with a five-CD changer with surround sound. Forward and up (2) steps, in the port corner, one will find a crescent-shaped sofa/dinette covered in Ultra-Leather and dinette table. The sofas are separated by a very attractive staircase leading to the bridge area. To starboard of the upper sofa/dinette, one will find the lower station offering redundant electronics and a power-assisted high-back helm seat. Further starboard the pilot house door leading to the starboard walk-way allows secure access to the foredeck.
- Master Stateroom
- The MSR is located mid-ship to port. It offers a large island berth with inner-spring mattress, large wardrobe locker, Overhead cabinet storage, cherry wood cabinetry throughout, Decor spread and pillow shams, TV/DVD, vanity and a en-suite head compartment just forward. The en-suite head offers a solid surface vanity and sink, Vac-U-Flush toilet, ample storage and a seperate stall shower with folding plexiglass door.
- Forward stateroom
- This Stateroom is located forward and it offers the following features: Island berth with inner spring mattress, wardrobe locker, decor spread and pillow shams, port and starboard overhead storage cabinets, TV/VCR, and direct access to the day/guest head.
- Third Stateroom
- This stateroom is located midship to starboard opposite the MSR. It offers twin berths that are easily converted to a king-size berth with a self-storing filler cushion. This stateroom also houses the washer/dryer !
- The 5000's roomy bridge deck was designed to provide both cruising and entertaining comfort. The bridge features a complete enclosure to protect you from the elements. It features a large wrap-around settee to port and a triple-wide helm seat to starboard, a wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker, and a stereo with CD player. Since most of the piloting is done from the flybridge, the extensive electronics package will keep you in tune with your surroundings. For convenient upkeep, bridge seats, console and wet bar have individual weather covers.
- Avonite solid surface counters Three burner electric stove Refrigerator/freezer w/ice-maker Cherry cabinets Microwave/convection oven Dishwasher Laminate wood flooring
- Flybridge Raymarine RL 80 Pathfinder Raday/plotter Raymaine Tri-data Ray St60 wind meter Ray St 7000 Autopilot Bowthruster Ray VHF telephone Intercom Clarion CMD 3 CD AM/FM Single lever electronic controls CAT guages Lower Helm features the same instrumentation as above, with the exception of the RL unit is a RL 70 Radar/Plotter.
- CAT 3196 660HP Onan 14KW generator (replaced in 2009) 283 hours! Glendinning 50amp cablemaster CruiseAir AC/Heat systems Hydraulic steering Dripless shaft seals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call central agent Kelly White direct at 910-231-8890, or email at Kwhite@BluewaterYachtsales.com