- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great Single Diesel Sportfish, new electronics, curtains, fighting chair and paint! Excellent condition and she raises fish - just landed a Grander in Dec. 2010! No excuses and great performance. Full cockpit cover for storage.
Slip and boat available as a package at Honokohua Harbor.
- All the way forward is the rope locker with a teak trimmed door accessing the locker from the cabin. Aft is a Raritan Compact II head with port & starboard small storage panels outboard of the head. Next aft is a partial bulkhead with privacy curtain for the head. Above is a screened deck hatch and a chrome 12V cabin light. The sole is high gloss teak and holly. To both port & starboard aft are 2 large bunks with storage below. Overhead are rod racks for 5 rods each side. There is a 2-step aluminum ladder with "starboard treads" on centerline. Above each berth is a 12V cabin fan and a 12V cabin light.
- Engine Room
- Single 330 Diesel IB 330hp Cummins Custom aluminum steering wheel w/cheater knob at helm 50 gal molded plastic water tank Morse single lever engine controls Sea Fire Halon 1301 Model G350A halon fire control system 4-blade bronze propeller (main) 1 1/2" stainless steel propeller shaft Teleflex hydraulic wheel steering Holding tank w/deck pump-out fitting Trim Master electro/hydraulic trim tabs Oversized stainless steel rudder 12V engine room distribution panel Full gauges behind chrome & glass bezel (3) Flojet bilge pumps Electric engine room hatch (raises helm deck) Reverso electric oil change pump 12V water pump Bow thruster
- Engine room lighting 110V AC electrical system 12V DC electrical system Electrical bonding system 20 amp Guest Charge Pro battery charger Battery parallel switch All switches are weatherproof-type hidden in electronics locker 12V marine battery in battery box 15 amp/110V Marineco shore power cord Battery voltage meter on engine room panel High water bilge alarm Push button circuit breakers for electronics
- Deck & Hull
- Aft of the twin doors and hatch to the cabin is the raised bridge deck. There are port and starboard bench seats with full storage below. Just forward of the bench seats are built-in boxes with 4 tackle drawers each behind cabinet doors. Next aft is the centerline helm with electronics below a hinged panel and storage below. Stainless bow tow bit Full size Release Marine fighting chair w/rocket launcher Varnished toe rail Drink holders & cover Fortress IIA anchor w/chain & nylon rode Fresh & salt water washdown system Deck access anchor locker w/deck rope pipe Stainless steel rub rails Port & starboard bench seat cushions - non-skid sole Chrome mooring cleat and chocks (2) flip-up spring line mooring cleats w/chafing stops (2) flip-up chrome 10" stern mooring cleats Lewmar forward deck hatch (3) deck hatches in cockpit aft
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp single spreader outriggers (6) rod holders on soft top (1) flush mount rod holder in transom (4) flush mount rod holders in gunwales (4) tulip style rod holders on tower legs (2) natural live wells in deck Release Marine fighting chair w/rocket launcher back
- Additional Information
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Beautiful Ice Blue hull and Matterhorn White AwlGrip topsides constructed of fiberglass with a Corecell foam core for weight reduction and strength at Gamefisherman's Stuart, Florida facility. She sports a thin royal blue boot stripe over blue bottom paint. Engine spaces are gelcoated bright white with plenty of space to work. The bridge deck lifts on new electric ram for easy access.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the central listing agent, Sean Doyle, at 910-620-1900 or email@example.com