- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a well cared for diesel powered live a board. The owner is a licensed captain who makes his living in the boating industry. The boat meets and exceeds the ABYC standards for small craft. A number of recent upgrades have been made including:
New fuel tanks in 2012.
New refrigerator in 2012.
New rub rail in 2013.
New and complete bottom job in 2013.
New thru hulls and sea cocks in 2013.
- This comfortable live-aboard has been owned and maintained by a 100 ton USCG Licensed Captain. Equipped with Detroit Diesels, it is very economical at 9 or 10 knot cruise but is capable of 15 nmph. An Onan 8.5 kW generator provides plenty of power for days and nights on the hook. Several upgrades have been added including autopilot, chart plotter, depth finder, two VHF radios, three flat screen TV's, bridge and cabin stereos. All original plumbing fixtures and original light fixtures, bilge pumps, shower sumps, hot water heater, etc. have been replaced. Two staterooms, two heads, comfortable dinette and galley with full size refrigerator, microwave and three-burner stove with a real oven complement this vessel. The absence of the lower station makes the salon roomy, comfortable and large enough for a lazy boy!! A hardtop-shaded, comfortable aft deck provides a relaxing place to sit morning, noon or night.
- ICOM VHF (bridge) ICOM VHF (cabin) Raymarine C80 Plotter Simrad Autopilot Hailer Sony Stereo with six speakers (bridge) Sony Stereo with six speakers (cabin)
- Three sided enclosure for bridge
- Engine and Mechanical
- Onan 8.5 kW Generator New refrigerator (2011) New battery charger (2012) Three (3) new Racor filter housings (2012) New engine room lighting (2012) New fuel tanks (2012) All fuel lines replaced (2012) Complete bottom job (2013) New forward air conditioner (2014) New ice maker (2014)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, contact John McDevitt in our Maryland office at 410-827-0873; direct at 610-220-5619; via email firstname.lastname@example.org