- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- w/ Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Lift stored Boat , fast cruise great range. Owner moving up, call for details.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Fountain 38 Sportfish Cruiser was developed to meet the growing needs of fishermen to have a large express fishing boat with overnight capabilities, lots of fishing room and the performance of a triple engine center console. Fishability ranked high on our customers wish list so we equipped this boat with a walkthrough transom door, two rear 30 gallon transom livewells, a large bait station with storage drawers underneath, icemaker, two large fish boxes with 500 qt. total capacity and an optional fighting chair. The problem many fishermen face today is how to get to where the big ones are biting in a reasonable amount of time while burning a minimum amount of fuel. The 38SFC is the solution. Powered with your choice of diesel or gas engines the 38 SFC is undoubtedly the fastest, most fuel-efficient boat in its class. Twin Mercury 425hp, 496 cu.in. engines power the 38 to top speeds up to 64 mph with a long range cruise speed of 50+ mph.
- Aft cabin w/twin bed & comforter Cabin interior w/dark cherry wood trim Fwd cabin w/V-berth w/comforter & pillows, dresser & hanging locker Cabin sofa LED readings lights in fwd & aft cabins Cabin table w/removable corian
- Enclosed fiberglass Stand-up shower VacuFlush Overboard discharge
- Corian countertops Sink Microwave Refrigerator/freezer Single burner glasstop electric stove
- Carbon monoxide detector Depth gauge GPS speedometer Stereo system, stereo wCD player, 6 speakers, 1 amp, remote Graphics, standard selections (fish & cruiser)
- 4kw Generator 220V Automatic fire suppression system (3) batteries w/switches & 30amp battery charger (2) bilge blowers (2) bilge pumps in engine room - automatic & manual, (1) bow - automatic only LED cabin lighting Remote spotlight Shore power w/charger (US) Engine compartment lights Electric horns Motorized engine hatch Navigation & anchor lights Hot water heater - 6 gallons Fresh water, 50 gallong w/hot water heater Throttles w/drive trim on handle LED lights
- (4) rod holders mounted in gunwales (2) live wells at transom - 30 gallons each Fresh & Salt water washdown Dockside pressure water hook-up Cup holders Cooler storage area LED courtesy lights
- Additional Information
- ?Rupp Z-30 outriggers Anchor custom polished SS, integrated, windlass Anchor locker Dash, black carbon fiber, w/full instrumentation, depth gauge & electronics area Bow rail raised w/lifeline (6) 8" heavy duty Cleats stand uop on gunnels (2) Cleats pull at transom Helm seat Goldtone rod holders Super ventilated positive lift hull, twin step Canvas Half tower with (7) rod holders and (2) halogen lights, rear mounted Rubrail w/SS insert Steering wheel Isotta Aria SS propellers Mechanical trim tab indicators Wrap around windshield Custom SS sea strainers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.