- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 480 HP 6LY3-ETP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This custom Harkers Island boat had an 18 month refit completed in May 2008. New Twin Yanmar power, genset, wiring, electronics, hardtop, teak, plumbing and interior makes this an easy choice in a 40 foot flybridge.
New sprayrails were glassed on, all thru-hulls and strut pads were faired in for a smooth clean bottom giving you clear alleys when trolling. This boat is built to catch fish and her record speaks for its self. The wood transom contrasts the blue hull sides and white topsided for a truely beautiful boat.
- Solid surface countertops Stainless Steel Isotherm Refridgerator/Freezer Stainless Steel Microwave Two Burner Electric Cooktop Synthetic Teak & Holly Sole
- U-Lube by Groco oil change system Newmar PT-25 Three Stage Smart Charger - 25 amp Racor 900FH water separaters P/S mains & Genset SeaTek fresh water manifold SS 6 gal Hot Water Heater Hynautic hydraulic steering Mas Series 1 Generator Model MP8M 8kw - 650 hrs Twin Yanmar 440 HP 6cyl Diesels 650 hours
- (2) Raymarine E 120's Color Monitors (2) Raymarine VHFs Raymarine Autopilot Furuno GP-32 GPS Raymarine Open Array Radar Raymarine Bottom Sounder Engine Room Camera Clarion AM/FM/CD with wired remote at Helm (2) Clarion 6" speakers in overhead electronics box Yanmar electronic gauges
- The Flybridge features a center console helm flanked by port and starboard bench seats. The molded hardtop has an overhead electonics box with stereo speakers. Nautical Designs Teak Helm and Companion Seats Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers w/ Quicklock Teak Helmpod Polished Ships Wheel Polished Throttle Controls Full Electronics with Color Monitors,Radar, Dual VHF, Bottom Sounder, Autopilot,Furuno GP-32 GPS, CD/AM/FM, Electronic Engine Monitors and Engine Room Camera
- Nautical Designs Teak (8) Rod Rocket Launcher Teak Cockpit Sole Teak Coverboards Cockpit Freezer Starboard side Drink Box Starboard Livewell Port Side Clearing Rod Holders (2) Port (2) Starboard on Bridge Wings Powdercoated (6) Gunnell Mount Rod Holders SS (2) Transom Rod Holders SS Transom Kill Box SS Corner Hawser Holes 50 Amp Shore Power Service w/ Cable Marinco Stainless Phone/Cable Hookup Marinco Stainless Cockpit Freshwater Washdown SS Cockpit Raw water Washdown SS Freshwater Inlet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.