- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Very clean Custom Express with Cummins power. Very fast and very efficient. Huge cockpit and easy maintenance.
- This pristine vessel is sure to please the most demanding fisherman. Huge cockpit with great cruise speed and all the right fishing features. Back her off to 30 knots and burn 40 GPH!
- MAIN SALON
- The settee is to starboard featuring a pullman style bunk for two to sleep comfortably. To port is the Galley featuring a microwave, refrigerator/freezer and plenty of dry storage. Teak veneer, Corian countertops and a LCD TVand DVD round it out. Forward of the Galley on the portside is a large hanging locker with room for gear and two rod/reel combos. The head is all the way forward, centerline. Fully faired and awlgripped with the MSD forward. There is rod storage for 5 full size trolling combos. Sharp LCD TV DVD player Pioneer AM/FM/CD player w/XM radio Corian counters Synthetic teak and holly sole throughout
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- The two Furuno displays are independent GPS/Plotters with seperate antenna for redundancy. All Electronics are flush mounted with the VHF mics remote mounted by the helm for convenience. (2) Furuno 1954C 10.4" displays Furuno sounder w1kw transducer Simrad AP-16 Autopilot Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Furuno 48" 12kw Open array 72 Mile radar (2) ICOM IC-M504 VHF w/remote mounted mics
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 50 amp shore power connection (3) banks of Optima Blue Top Gel cell Marine starting batteries mounted in poly battery boxes ONAN 9kw gen set - 360 hours
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- The raised bridge deck features a long 8' settee on the portside and a wrap-around tournament style console to starboard. The centerline helm gives you 360 degree views of all the action and access to all the electronics at your fingertips. Helm A/C (2400 btu) keeps you cool. Synthetic teak and holly helm deck looks great, provides sure footing and is easy to maintain. Bait freezer forward starboard side. Bait freezer on bridge deck Bridge deck A/C Storage under settee 3 dry storage lockers in brow (2) Pompanette Helm Chairs w/ cushions and teak ladderbacks (6) Recessed LED lighting in custom hardtop Polished aluminum IPO brushed
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- The 132 sq ft cockpit features an insulated drink box under the step, an enormous ice bin and a transom kill box with enough room for a full days catch. Two gaff tubes at the engine room access keep them stored safely but within easy reach. The spacious and well layed out cockpit has no exposed latches or hardware to snag you during a fight. Pompanette 130lb class fighting chair. Huge transom killbox 34' Rupp double spreader outriggers w/auto-lok hold in arms and collapsible back bars Rupp center rigger Fresh/saltwater washdown with quick connect (10) Gunnell mounted rod holders Tuna door, solid coaming (2) Hubbell AC oulets under coaming for electric reels Penn International 30TW teaser reels mounted under hardtop with hidden line chase
- All owners personal effects and fishing gear are excluded from this sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.