- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2002 Tiara 5200 Express
- Displacement: 38,600
- Total Power: 800 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 700 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 80
- Sleeps two (2) in master stateroom, two (2) in guest stateroom, two (2) in convertible dinette for a total of six (6).
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- "Morning Star" features two staterooms with master forward and private access to the master head. The starboard guest stateroom features side by side twin beds and private access to the starboard head which doubles as a day head. The Natural Cherry interior and Cherry and Holly sole keep the cabin area light and airy but offer the classic look. There is a large dinette and ample galley for living and entertaining below. The air conditioned helm area is the real reason to own this boat. The double helm seat, L-shaped riding seat, wet bar with icemaker and refrigerator all make for the ultimate in cruising comfort.
- Two-stateroom layout Two (2) hanging cedar closets Two (2) full heads Dinette seats six (6) and sleeps two (2) L-shaped leather sofa to starboard with entertainment center Washer/dryer
- Subzero refrigerator Subzero freezer Panasonic microwave oven Coffeemaker (built in) L-shaped Corian countertops 3-burner electric cooktop with covers Stainless sink with garbage disposal
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Ritchie compass Northstar 6100 color plotter (12") Furuno Navnet plotter with 6kW radar (10") Simrad AP11 autopilot Horizon digital depth log SEA 165 VHF Clarion stereo with CD player and subwoofer in cockpit Sony television in salon Panasonic television with VCR in master stateroom and guest stateroom RCL100 spotlight HELM FEATURES: Abundant storage in L-shaped lounge Wetbar with icemaker and refrigerator Separate AC system with vents for helm and companions - upgraded capacity Hardtop with fiberglass windshield with front electric opening vent and two (2) electrically operated overhead hatches Overhead lighting for night running and additional lighting for night entertaining Windshield defroster Full canvas Stidd double helm chair with electric adjustment fore and aft - pneumatic up/down with dual fold down footrests CAT gauge package
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 50amp 220v shore power Glendenning cablemaster Battery charger 4-zone air conditioner/heat Central vacuum system Bose AM/FM surround sound stereo system with 6-disc changer Phone and television hookups Oil exchange system Dual Racor fuel water separators Onan 20kW generator with sound shield
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Trunk for storage - aft Electrically operated cockpit tables Anchor pulpit with chain windlass ACR remote spotlight Hydraulic 1500lb dinghy davit - stores in step Hard top with radar arch and antenna mast Full stainless bow rail Fitted canvas covers for seats and helm Aft drop canvas cover Upper bridge table to port seats six (6) Two (2) rod holders Fresh water washdown Hot and cold water transom shower Swim platform with ladder Full gray cockpit carpet Helm air conditioning Cockpit tables stop halfway for filler cushion sunbed or up to table height
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- The "Morning Star" has been maintained with open checkbook policy by its origional owner. Must see to appreciate!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact John McDevitt Cell: 610-220-5619, email: JMcDevitt@bluewateryachtsales.com