- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is one serious sportfish! She is built to battle the big ones and to bring you back in comfort.
- Displacement: 48 Tons
- Total Power: 735
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- This 57 footer is a no nonsense fishing machine. She was built for charter in 2001. She will take you fishing when most boats stay tied up. She provides all the comfort for a serious day of fishing. Her interior could easily be upgraded to provide all the amenities.
- MAIN SALON
- TV/VCR combo Sofas (2) Air conditioner XM radio
- GE refrigerator Westinghouse freezer Sunbeam microwave Coffe pot Toaster
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Cellular amplifier, Ritchie compass Furuno LS6000 depth finder Furuno 1650D GPS JRC 36 mile radar VHF radio
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 30A/120 VAC shorepower; 120/240 V wiring Westerbeke 8kW generator (5000 hours)
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Fiberglass/wood hard top with aluminum frame, Eisenglass curtains, tons of storage, Sure Flow wash down pump, Six 16' stainless cleats located amidships and stern. Bow light Navigation light Helm seat Saltwater wash down system Trim tabs Horn Hatch (forward)
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin disk MG3114 transmissions, Morse controls, two (2) 28 x 33 props Air conditioner Bilge pumps (5 located throughout) High water alarm
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Two huge fish boxes located in the cockpit can also be used as storage or as a cooler. "West Wind" also has a fish box in her transom. Bait freezer Bait well Fish box (2) 40+ gallons Outrigers (2) Downrigger (One (1) starboard side, six (6) on bridge) Rod holders (three (3) each on gunwale Fighting chairs (3)
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- This is one serious sportfish! She is built to battle the big ones and to bring you back in comfort.
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.