- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Brand New Twin 450 Cummins, Full Warranty, Trolling Valves, and Brand New ZF Gears. NEW PAINT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!
Many More new items to list..don't wait call. More photos to come. Don't wait call!
WILL TRADE FOR LARGER 50' +/- Custom Carolina, Ocean or Viking!!!
- Displacement: 28,000
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 26.5 @ 2400 Max Speed: 30+ @ 2600
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 90 Holding: 18
- This 38 Dawson has been customized and is ready for its new owner. The boat has been haul and ash blasted the bottom and (5) five coats of Interlux barrier coat applied and (3) three coats of Micron CSC paint. The Hull and Top sides have been sanded down and painted with Awlcraft Paint in 2010. Boat looks great! Bridge and cockpit also painted. The old window frames and glass on the outside were removed and replaced with NEW Glass and installed as frameless style windows. Its a nice clean look like most new models today. The cockpit glass window also replaced with custom etching and also replaced frameless style. This is just a few things this new customized 38 Dawson offers. New Eisenglass New Teaser Reels New Howsers New Gunwale Rod holders Bow rail removed New lights inside New LED running lights New BLUE LED lights in cockpit and under hard top New fighting chair w/rocket launcher New Ultra-leather sectional sofa (Queen sleeper) New 7 cubic feet bait freezer New Solid surface counter tops w/bar sink New 6 man raft and cradle New 4 blade props
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Enter the Salon from the door located port side of the cockpit. Immediately inside the door to port is VHF mounted on the port cabin wall. Located above the main electrical panel are the new tank tender gauges for fuel, water and holding tanks. The Galley is located on the port side. Starboard side of the Salon is a New Flexsteel Ultraleather sofa. Entertainment center located across the front of the starboard salon with a New TV, New AM/FM CD player and a manual Hi/Lo pedestal table. Down three steps to port is the head with a sliding teak door. The head has a separate shower with seat and folding glass doors. A New high boy house-hold size head with a new holding tank. There is a hatch and power vent for ventilation. Directly across the head is the guest state room with over and under bunks, Hatch, a cedar lined hanging locker and night stand. Forward is the owners stateroom with centerline berth, direct and indirect lighting, has its own New Air Conditioning unit with controls that also feed the guest stateroom. Two cedar lined hanging lockers, several drawers are located under the master berth. Over head rod racks are also located in the master stateroom and guests stateroom. Both master and guest staterooms have privacy doors.
- The Galley counter top replaced with NEW solid surface tops. Two-burner stove New hot water heater Coffee maker New stainless steel microwave sink Toaster oven
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- New Updated Electronics! New (2) Furuno Navnet VX2 New Furuno 292 color bottom sounder w/1kw transducer 50/200khz New Furuno RD-30 Interfaced to Furuno Navnet system New Standard Horizon 180C gps New (2) ICOM VHF's Furuno Radar Stereo
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- Full fuel load etc... 2275 RPMS 24 Knots- 2400 RPMS 26.5 Knots and burn 32 GPH.
- Fighting Chair Pedestal Tool Box Tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.