- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Clean and ready to go!
- Displacement: 22,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28
- The "Lettuce Chill" has had many upgrades and low hours. CAT powered and Hydraulic Swim Platorm. You can sleep several of your friends or family on three berths. The master is forward and has a Centerline Queen. The aft cabin has a double and the settee in the main salon.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The Master stateroom has lots of room and storage with a centerline queen berth.
- The galley is very spacious with lots of storage. Corian counter tops and beautiful Maple Cabinets. With the boat large enough down below the light Maple interior makes it feel even larger. Refrigerator Freezer Trash receptacle Recessed 3 - burner stove top Microwave Designated dish and cutlery storage
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Raytheon ST60 TRIDATA (Depth,Speed,Trip) Ratheon RAY PILOT 650 (Autopilot) Raymarine A65 GPS Raytheon Pathfinder R80 Radar Ritchie Compass Raymarine RAY48 VHF Radio RCL-100 Remote Spot light 12 Volt power supply Trim Tabs Engine Sync
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Westerbeke 7.6 KW Water Heater Dockside Pump out Windlass Deck Shower Battery charger Shore Power Underwater exhaust Windshield Vent
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.