- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED FOR QUICK SELL!!
One of the most popular Bertram ever built. Complete re-build with New wiring, engines, interior, exterior, and electronics, etc....don't wait call!
- Total Power: 260
- Fuel: 170 Fresh Water: 18
- Corian tops/sinks Toshiba Flat/DVD Pioneer CD/FM/AM Norcold Refridge AC/DC ULime Icemaker Microwave Overhead Leo lights SMX Controls/Cruise Air/AC Drop Down/Dinette Teak Holly Floor Overhead Storage
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno-Navnet VXZ-Chart Bottom 36m Radar Volvo Penta Digital-Gauges Simrad AP16 Autopilot Furuno -VHF w/ Distress Furuno - RD30 Pioneer- Remote Stereo Bridge (2) Bridge Speakers 12 Volt/plug in EVC Volvo Penta - tabs
- OTHER FEATURES/EQUIPMENT
- Pompanette - Teak Chair (4) sided enclosure Fortress Anchor Single lever controls Seastar power steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/John-D-Riggs/ Please contact the central listing broker, John D Riggs, at 910-262-5566 or email@example.com