- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 L Bravo II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: St. Petersburg FL) The Bayliner 3255 Avanti Sunbridge is a wonderful family cruiser. Lots of room on deck to enjoy your day on the water and spacious accommodations for an overnight or weekend getaway. Her classic styling with high curved bow and wraparound windows sets her apart from your basic express cruisers.
The Avanti Sunbridge has an open cockpit with radar arch. To port is large wraparound lounge with table designed for relaxing, entertaining, or alfresco dining. A swivel helm seat lets the captain join the conversation. A wet bar aft of the helm seat helps keep the guests and crew refreshed. New bimini top and full camper canvas provide sun and weather protection when needed. There is ample room aft for sun bathing and water sports with transom door access to the swim platform with boarding ladder. Wide side decks allow easy movement forward. A centerline cabin entry takes you below to a spacious interior.
Going below you find the galley to your right and convertible dinette to your left. The galley has everything you need including an stove, microwave oven, refrigerator, and ample storage. Forward is a convertible lounge with removable table. The mid-cabin stateroom has double berth and hanging locker. The enclosed head has VacuFlush head, vanity, and shower.
The twin 250-hp MerCruiser 5.7L engines with Bravo sterndrives have less than 300 hours. This family cruiser has been maintained and updated to keep her ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- The Bayliner 3255 Avanti Express has earned its place among mid-range sport cruisers for its good looks and extensive list of standard features. No other express-style cruiser in its class offers its room and comfort below decks. Exceptionally large windows admit plenty of light for an open, airy feeling. Accommodations include forward V-berth that doubles as a lounge with removable table, four-place dinette, private double mid berth, complete electric galley, and private head with shower. Topside, the large open cockpit opens to the swim platform via a fully-integrated transom door. Integral bow platform, radar arch, a full acrylic canvas weather enclosure, VHF radio, trim tabs, 30-amp dockside power, and compass are among the 3255's standard features.
- Forward Convertible Lounge / V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage, Mirrored Rope Locker, and Windows on Three Sides Full Galley to Starboard Convertible Dinette to Port - Seats Four and Sleeps Two Mid-Cabin with Double Berth and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Clarion AM/FM/CD Sound System
- Full Galley with Upper & Lower Wood Cabinets Granulon Counter with Stainless Steel Sink Single-Burner Alcohol Stove Microwave Oven Dual-Voltage Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top Full Camper Enclosure (NEW) Cockpit Cover Starboard Helm with Captain's Chair Port Side Guest Lounge with Table Wet Bar
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Wide Side Decks Open Cockpit with New Canvas Enclosure Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 250-hp MerCruiser 5.7L Engines - Only 289 Hours Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power Water Heater VacuFlush Head with Holding Tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.