- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Hatteras 53 Extended Deckhouse floor plan features an extended full-width main salon with an inside bridge access ladder. A partition separates the wheelhouse from the salon for privacy. The expanded salon is over 60 square feet larger then the older 53's and it creates a huge entertainment area for a boat of this size. Topside, the flybridge is greatly enlarged from that of the older 53s, and features an improved helm console. She will cruise at 16 knots and tops out around 19. Located in Sarasota, Florida, this project is priced attractively.
Boat is in need of: new carpet, refinish floors in pilot house and overall TLC like bright work, etc. New Electronics will be in store as well. She is receiving new batteries and has recently had three turbo chargers replaced. The engines run good and seem to still have some life.
Drastic Price Reduction... Owner Says Sell ! ! !
- Fuel: 700 Gal. (U.S.) Fresh Water: 287 Gal. (U.S.)
- Forward Stateroom: Bunk bed stateroom and separate bathroom/stall shower. Personal air conditioning control for temperature control. Hanging closet for storage and pull out drawers. With crew quarters stateroom. Port Stateroom: Side by side single beds. Pull out drawers for storage. Privacy door. Mirrored bulk head. Two port lights in cabin. Private head with shower access across the hallway. Master Stateroom: Queen size bed. Plenty of pull out drawers for storage. Large tall Cedar lined closet. Vanity sitting area. Air conditioning control panel for temperature control. Solid privacy door. Two recessed ceiling lights and two cabin lights. Flat screen TV with DVD.
- The 53ED was the latest model of the very popular 53’ Hatteras, offering a “big yacht” separate pilothouse with steps to the flybridge. Double doors which lead to the aft deck opens up the entire main deck for parties. There are two aft wall salon lights, large salon windows, Yamaha stereo, wet bar that contains stainless steel sink and Scottmans ice machine. Flat screen TV. Two barrel chairs for seating. Two glass coffee tables. Convertible dining table with seating for four.
- Upright refrigerator/freezer. Four burner stove top and convection oven. Pull out drawers and lots of storage. Dish-washer.
- Electronics & Navigation
- GPS Map 162. Raymarine depth finder. Azimut digital compass. Simrad AP 22 auto pilot. Standard VHF. Northstar Europa GPS.
- Deck Equipment
- Ideal windlass with foot controls. Two dunnage boxes. Bow pulpit. Two fender holders. Cable master. Forward foredeck sweat. Bow rail. Bridge Arch with aft seating. Two forward helm chairs perfect for navigation. Bimini top for shade and helm cover for protection.
- This is a two owner Hatteras with a second generator installed later. She has never had a tender and davit installed and has always towed a tender. The flybridge railing could be extended aft, if additional seating was desired. A used davit could easily be purchased and installed.
- Owner's personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.