Spectacular performance with upgraded 1550 HP engines. 4 guest cabins plus crew quarters for 2. Extremely clean yacht. Annual maintenance and 1,000 MAN service has been done. Best price on the market!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- When entering from the stern you first arrive at the cockpit and sunbathing space which is cleverly designed and generous. To the stern is an enormous sunpad at seating height, for stretched-out sunbathing. The pad is large enough that six people could lie side by side to catch the rays, its white sunpad blends into a forward-facing couch that accompanies a fold-out solid teak table. A small, incorporated back rest separates the couch from the sunpad; this backrest also acts as a headrest for those sunbathing. There is a barbeque to starboard and a fridge to port, with a Bimini overhead to offer additional shade. The whole area is sociable, comfortable and sheltered and in close enough proximity to the saloon that conversations can be held between the inside and the outside. Moving forward from the cockpit there are double doors. The floor is in wenge, the couches and seats in cream Alcantara. There are electronically controlled curtains that descend over the elegant, tapering windows. To starboard as you enter the salon is a cabinet in wenge, housing glasses, a refrigerator for drinks and music system. A flat screen TV also rises from the cabinet. Further forward is a six to eight person dining table with a sofa and chairs. To port is an L-shaped couch around a glass and stainless steel coffee table. A further seat forward, matching, completes a C configuration around the table, but without making it formal or constricting, just very inviting. Forward of the sofa is the helm station with two leather seats that tilt both backwards and forwards electrically for optimum visibility. A black console trimmed with dark leather offers a full range of instrumentation. Below decks: down a few central steps from the lounge, also in wenge, with small lights hidden in them, is a corridor to the ensuite owner and guest cabins and to starboard, the entrance to the galley. Situated under the windscreen, the galley is perfectly placed with a great deal of natural light and effectively rises over two floors. The galley is equipped with generous work surfaces, an oven and a full-height fridge. The most interesting feature is a central electrically lifted storage box of around a yard square that rises out of the floor for easy access. Immediately on the left is the entrance to the owner’s cabin. The full-beam master cabin (18') is fitted with two large hull port lights, offering a great amount of natural light. There is a wardrobe, vanity unit and a table with two seats for breakfast or private dinner. The wood fittings are in wenge. A lot of hidden storage is cleverly incorporated into the area below the main stairs. A spacious ensuite bathroom opens off the corridor with a shower, toilet and bidet. Moving forward again down the corridor to port is a smaller cabin with upper and lower bunks in bleached oak. Opposite is a twin guest cabin with en suite bathroom and shower. The entire bow is the VIP cabin, which is spacious, again in wenge, and lighter brown shades with an en suite bathroom, which also serves as the day head. Extendable reading lights and large portholes make this cabin pleasant to spend time in. On deck are wide walkways. The foredeck offers a padded sunbed that can host two couples. The stern offers the bathing platform and a spacious garage for storing the tender. On the swim platform is hot and cold fresh water shower and hydraulically operated swim ladder for access to the water. The swim ladder is completely hidden when not in use. On the starboard side is the built in passarelle for stern to boarding.
- Additional Specifications
- Overall Length 70' Maximum Beam 17'7" Draft 5'5" Cruising Speed 28 knots economical speed (100 gallons per hour) Maximum Speed 37 knots (160 gallons per hour) Displacement (Full Load) 84,000 lbs Fuel Tanks 1,184 US gallons Fresh Water 350 US gallons Black Water 100 US gallons Engines 2 x MAN 1550 hp with ZF gear boxes. Remote Control Docking Dockmaster Control system for engines, thrusters and anchor windless Generators 1 x Onan 21.5 KVA 60 hz February 2012, 870 hours 1 x Onan 11.5 KVA 60 hz February 2012, 870 hours Thrusters, Bow and Stern 1 x Side Power SP240 bow thruster, 1 x Side Power SP 200 stern thruster. Both 24 volt Water Maker Offshore Marine 75 g/h / 1800 gallons per day Air Conditioning 3 Marine Air compressors in a closed loop system + 8 air handlers by Domestic Air with heat. Marine Air digital controls with dehumidify feature. Total 96,000 BTU Toilets Techo macerator head system Hydraulics Besenzoni hydraulics: steering, trim tabs, garage door, dingy crane, passerelle, sliding sun roof in saloon and windows.
- Salon Sharp 42” flat screen TV Bose Life Style 45 Sound System Direct TV Receiver in HD V Tech Intercom telephone system linked to satellite phone system Bar Fridge Electric remote control blinds x 4 24 Riedel crystal glasses Bar set White leather u-shaped couch / settee Glass top cocktail table. A/V cabinet with electric pop up 42” flat screen T.V. Glass top dinning table with 4 x chairs and built in settee Floor finished with Wenge wood Mill work is finished with oak In the center of the saloon is the large hydraulic opening sun roof Galley Miele speed convection oven/microwave Miele dishwasher Trinox 4 ring halogen cook top Bosh full size fridge freezer Stainless steel sink with waste disposal unit Bosh exhaust fan Large storage under galley sole which raises up electrically for storing dry goods or kitchen utensils. Wenge floor Painted walls in high gloss for easy cleaning Black granite counter tops Generous cabinet and drawer space Master Cabin King size birth with Tempur Pedic mattress Port side settee with table for two 36” Sharp flat screen T.V. Bose 123 sound system JVC stereo radio DVD/CD player V Tech Intercom telephone system linked to satellite Splendide washer dryer (In Master) Remote control electric blinds Wenge floors Wall finished in white leather Large built in hull port lights on port and starboard Ensuite head with shower, toilet, bidet and wash basin Shower has rain shower head fixture and hand wand VIP Cabin Queen size berth Tempur Pedic mattresses 20” Sharp flat screen T.V. JVC stereo radio DVD/CD player Remote control electric blinds Wenge floors Walls covered in leather Three port lights, two in cabin one in head Full ensuite head with toilet, wash basin Shower has rain shower head fixture and hand wand Twin Cabin Two twin size berths Tempur Pedic mattresses 20” Sharp T.V. JVC stereo radio DVD/CD player X-Box 360 video game. Wenge Floors Walls covered leather. Electric blinds. Full ensuite head with shower, toilet, and shower. Shower has rain shower head fixture and hand wand Guest Cabin 2 Upper/Lower Berths Two single berths in upper/lower configuration Tempur Pedic Mattresses 20” Sharp T.V. JVC stereo radio DVD/CD player Wenge floors Walls are covered in leather Shower has rain shower head fixture and hand wand Crew Cabin Two berths (upper and lower) Wash basin Toilet Shower 20” Flat Screen TV Direct TV HD receiver V Tech Intercom telephone system linked to satellite phone system Up-right half freezer Barometer, clock and thermometer set Entrance and exit via aft deck Two port lights one in cabin and other in head Access to steering/pump room Fore Deck Large bunny pad Anchor windless and anchor locker Teak decks and teak decks on side walk arounds Hatch into VIP cabin Aft Deck Large sun bed with head rest Teak cocktail table which folds out to dinning table for up to 8 persons Wet bar with sink offering hot and cold water Storage for acrylic glasses and blender Drinks fridge Ice maker Miele electric grill Storage for safety equipment. CCTV Camera Over head lighting Teak decks Access hatch to crew cabin Access hatch to engine room Swim Platform Covered with teak decking Hot and cold running shower Hydraulic retractable swim step Shore power connections.
- Deck Equipment
- Winslow offshore 10 man life raft + flares Besenzoni passerelle Underwater lights back platform x 2 3 x window screens Cockpit sun shade 2 x Lofrans stern capstans 1 x Lofrans anchor windless with 330’ of chain and 110 lbs Bruce anchor. Windless can be either operated on deck or at the helm 1 x electronic anchor counter (length of Rode deployed counter) 1 x Cable master shower power reel (1x50 amps.) 2 x 50 amp shore power connections, both aft starboard connections 1 x Hot and cold water shower on swim platform 1 x Bensenzoni hydraulic swim step built in and hidden inside swim platform 1 x Bensenzoni 800 kg/1,763 lbs. hydraulic tender davit in Lazzerette
- Navigation / Electronics
- Raymarine E120 x 2 monitors with Sirius active weather display, plotter with Navionics charts for East Coast US and Caribbean Raymarine GPS Raymarine 4kw radar Raymarine 214 DSC VHF radio (Fixed) with sound signaling options KVH F55 Trac Phone satellite phone Night Vision camera by Flir Twin ITT Jabsco search lights Raymarine ST2 90 auto pilot “Smart Pilot” CCTV cameras for engine room and aft deck Vtech phone system
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- KVH Trac Vision M7 satellite dish 7 x North America satellite receivers located in saloon, master cabin, VIP, twin cabin, bunk cabin and crew room Sharp Flat screen T.V., Saloon T.V. 42”, Master 32” all others 20” Saloon - Bose Life Style 45 surround sound system Aft deck – 2 x Bose speakers on aft deck with 150 watt amplifier. Master Cabin – Bose 123 Each cabin equipped with DVD / CD receiver which also plays radio. X Box 360 in twin cabin
- Wireless Networks (1) Linksys wireless router for local networks and access to KVH Trac Phone F55 (1) Apple Express wireless router for streaming music and movies via Iphone or laptop
- Williams Jet Dingy 3.3 meters or 10’ 10”, 104 H.P, gas powered with USCG safety equipment. Tender is stored in the Lazarette
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: MB