- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
M A J O R P R I C E R E D U C T I O N S ! ! !
VERY LOW HOURS
Owner purchased from Cranchi dealer as a New Boat in 2001
Everything you could wish for in a yacht and then MORE.
This is a beautiful yacht has a very roomy interior and spacious master stateroom. She is a fast Italian throughbred with a style and class that sets it apart from the rest.
- Entry from cockpit through double sliding doors into an expansive well appointed salon complete with entertainment center and ice maker, the owners stateroom is down and forward with twin hanging lockers, drawers and vanity. Guest stateroom is to starboard with hanging locker and drawers for storage. L shaped settee. Table. Two seater settee.
- The galley is to port and is bright, open and airy with ample cupboard and drawer space, "CORIAN" counter tops are large and make food prepararion a pleasure, electric extractor fan and concealed waste bin make for a functional galley. Refrigerator freezer. Range fume extractor. 3 burner stove top.
- The electronics are fitted to the vessel at the factory, all except the radar are flush mounted and intergrated with built-in repeaters at the flybridge helm station. These are of the highest quality and would be priced extras on other vessels. Raytheon TR20 radar. Cetek 343 chart/nav. plotter. Cetek 730 autopilot. B&G speed/depth log. Shipmate VHF radio. Sony AM/FM CD player. Rudder angle indicator.
- The 12V DC, 110V AC and 6.0kw generator supply is via circuit breaker control panel, 12V system is via battery isolating switches which can be parrelled if required, ample 110V receptacles are provided both interior and exterior. Two 220 amp/hr batteries. NEW 6.0kw Fisher-Panda generator. 32000 BTU Marine air conditioning. Automatic battery charger. 3 auto/manual controled electric bilge pumps. TV antenna.
- From the teak soled swim platform to the bow pulpit every feature you could wish for is an integral part of this boat, cockpit scuppers are large and free draining, ample seating is provided and on those days that you do not have the AC operating guests are equally part of salon activities, the flybridge is spacious with the captains helm seat, double co-pilots seat to port, to the aft is guest seating for six, access to the bow is easily and safely achieved with a stainless steel hand rail extending from the cockpit to the bow complete with sunbathing area. Swim ladder. Search light, upper/lower helm remote. Bow thruster, upper lower controls. Electric windlass. 110V shore power cable. 6 Fenders. Boat hook. Hot & cold shower. Bruce anchor. Hydraulic trim tabs. Windshield wipers. Mooring lines. Spare propeller shaft. Two spare propellers. Telescopic davits. Bimini top. Full covers. Flybridge, cockpit and sunpad cushions
- From the bilges, fully sound proofed engine room, the engine mounts - anti vibration on steel transverse supports, spare props and shaft secured in there own space to the flybridge it exudes quality. The fit and finish of the interior woodwork and cabinetry along with carefull attention to the choice of fabrics and carpeting provide a sense of harmony and well being when you step aboard the "ATLANTIQUE 40" as all these features have been blended into a single unique vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT LISTING AGENT ED GILLESPIE AT (310) 913-2628.