- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT $100,000 PRICE REDUCTION AUGUST 2012 & $50,000 IN OCTOBER 2012
'Go Fisch' was featured on the hit ESPN Outdoors series 'Offshore Adventures' for 13 years and is now available for sale.
This is an excellent opportunity to own a classic 'Yacht Fish' that has proved to be a successful fishing platform raising large fish all over the world. Written up in a 2009 issue of Boat International by Al Trachtman featuring 'Classic Sport Fishing Yachts' you know you are getting amazing pedigree.
Over the past 14 months she has been reduced down from $950,000 to her low asking price of $295,000 to help encourage a fast sale. The owner is trying to sell the majority of his sportfish inventory, thus willing to let this go for well below market value.
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!
RECENT 2011 SURVEY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- Sleeps eight owners and guests in three staterooms. Forward stateroom has three single berths. Next aft to port is a guest stateroom with queen size bed and single berth. Opposite is an enclosed guest head with stall shower. Up steps is the pilothouse which is followed by the main salon which has the galley forward. The owner's stateroom is amidships and has a private entrance from the salon with walk-around queen berth; ensuite head and shower. Aft of the master stateroom is the utility room with breaker panel, washer, dryer, freezer, and forward engine room access. There are 5 air conditioning units and heaters spread throughout all stateroom and living spaces. The main salon is aft of the pilothouse and has the galley forward. Features include an L-shaped sofa with bed, teak table (raises for dining), bar w/sink, beverage dispenser, and three barstools. Custom stainless steel doors lead you to the roomy cockpit. The yacht's custom teak joinery and exquisite craftsmanship are a one of a kind work of art.
- Basic Specifications
- Specs Builder: ELLIOTT Dimensions LOA: 72 ft 0 in Beam: 19 ft 5 in Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in Engines Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 8V92TI Engine Hours: 500 Engines Total Power: 570 Cruising Speed: 17K @ 1800 Max Speed: 23K @ 2300 Tanks Fuel: 1800 Fresh Water: 400
- Engine & Mechanical
- Only 500 Hours SMOH Naiad Stabilizers (2) Vacu-Flush Heads (2) 60 GPH Watermakers Central Vacuum System Poseidon Dive Compressor (2) 220V Freshwater Pumps (2) 12V Par Freshwater Pumps 60 Gallon Stainless Steel Waste Oil Tank Air Conditioning/Heating 60 Gallon Stianless Steel Fresh Oil Tank Lewco Oil Change Pump & Manifold Ultra Violet Water Sterilizer Stainless Steel Exhaust (New '98) Lewco Fuel Transfer Pump (2) 20 Gallon Water Heaters
- (2) Furuno 72 & 48 Mile Radars Robertson AP20 Autopilot SSB Radio Multiple Chartplotters (Icom 710) Multiple GPS Multiple VHF Radios Taio Direction Finder B&G 927 Depth/Speed/Temp Indicator Ritchie Compass Wesmar Sonar Furuno 292 Fathometer Furuno NavNet Rudder Position Indicator
- (2) Northern Lights 20kW Generators (New 2005) (6) 8D Batteries Heavy Duty Shore Power Cord Shoreline Transformer 12V/24V DC & 110V/220V AC AC Amp Indicators Newmar 70 Amp Battery Charger Newmar 35 Amp Battery Charger Electroguard Corrosion Control System
- Fishing Equipment
- Stainless Steel Rocket Launchers (24) Flush Mount Rod Holders (7) Custom Bait Tanks Custom Tackle Center Transom Door Pompanette Outriggers Integrated Teak Swim Step Cockpit Freezer Custom Bow Bait Tank
- (2) Anchors 300' 3/8" Chain & 600' Line Life Raft Sun Pads - Flybridge Fresh/Salt Water Washdown Systems Spare Props Low Profile Electric Davit Flybridge Access from Cockpit Ladder Cockpit Shower Trumpet Horn Chrome Bell
- Galley Up Jenn Air Oven w/Range GE Trash Compactor GE Refrigerator w/Freezer GE Dishwasher Kitchenaid Garbage Disposal ISE Hot Water Dispenser GE Profile Microwave/Convection Oven Built-In Coffeemaker Blender Built-In Deep Fryer Wet Bar (Salon) Large U-Line Icemaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.