- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs USA) The Trophy 2802 Walkaround strikes the balance between hard-core fisherman and family cruiser. She has a large open cockpit with all the amenities needed for successful fishing, an enclosed helm for all-weather operation, and a comfortable cuddy cabin.
This walkaround features a large, open cockpit with hard top and full enclosure at the helm. We have twin helm seats, GPS, radar, and VHF radio. Additional seating is provided with two rear facing jump seats. There are cockpit bolsters, under-gunwale rod storage, transom live wells, and two in-deck fish boxes. Forward we have a wide walk around with stainless steel bow rail, aft there's a swim platform with boarding ladder.
The roomy cabin features convertible v-berth with filler cushions, dining table, galley with fresh water sink, enclosed head with vanity and hot & cold shower, and mid-cabin berth. This fisherman has all the accommodations you need for overnight and weekend fishing trips.
Power is provided by twin Mercury 225 EFI engines designed for speed and dependability. If you are looking for a full-featured family fisherman that has been well maintained, has low hours, and is ready to fish now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Trophy 2802 WA.
- Spacious Cuddy Cabin Convertible Dinette / V-Berth Mini-Galley Mid-Cabin Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Generous 9'9" Beam Roomy Cockpit Transom Door Transom Livewells In-Deck Fish Boxes Fresh and Raw Water Washdown Jump Seats Enclosed Helm with Hardtop Hardtop-Mounted Rocket Launchers Twin Helm Seats
- Deck & Hull
- Lift Stored - No Bottom Paint Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Windlass Walkaround Cabin Enclosed Helm with Hardtop Open Cockpit with Bolsters Swim Platform / Motor Mount Trim Tabs
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPS 126 Furuno Radar JRC LCD 1000 Radar Standard Horzion VHF Radio Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 225-hp Mercury EFI Engines 30-amp Shore Power Switchable Battery System Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.