- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Daytona Beach FL) This beautiful Gulfstar 47 Sailmaster is designed take you where you want to go safely, economically, and in complete comfort. This motorsailer, with custom pilothouse, offers a unique opportunity to travel in style to places most people can only dream about. Continually maintained and upgraded by her owner, this beauty is up to date and ready to travel.
On deck we find a spacious foredeck, wide side decks, custom pilothouse, and comfortable aft deck. There is ample room to relax and entertain. A ladder leads down from the aft deck to a swim platform with boarding ladder.
The pilothouse is the custom center-point of this vessel with pedstal helm and parameter seating. It offers all-weather comfort and great visibility. The covered aft deck provides a space to relax, enjoy a morning coffee or evening cocktail in the open air.
Below the spacious salon is finished in the classic teak woodwork that provides warmth and beauty. To one side we have an L-shaped settee with dining table while across the salon we have a large settee. There’s plenty of room to relax or entertain. A wet bar with ice maker keeps refreshment at hand and an overhead TV provides entertainment. The salon has custom cabinets for storage and large windows for a great view and lots of natural light. A few steps down and forward is a full galley to with teak cabinets, solid surface counters, stainless steel double sink, range with oven, and a top-loading refrigerator with freezer.
There are two private staterooms. The bow is home to a guest cabin with V-berth, under-berth storage, bulkhead shelves, and a hanging locker. The guest / day head compartment has a manual toilet, vanity with sink, and shower stall. The master aft cabin has island queen berth, under-berth storage, double hanging lockers, and en suite head compartment with an electric toilet, vanity with sink, and shower stall.
This 47’ Gulfstar is designed to travel but can be used for weekend or vacation getaways with room to live aboard. There's room on-deck and below for friends and family. Call now for more information and to make arrangements for a personal showing.
- Forward Guest Stateroom with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Shelves, and Hanging Lockers Forward Guest / Day Head with Electric Toilet, Vanity with Sink, and Shower Stall Galley Down and Forward Open Salon with Large Windows Providing Great Views and Lots of Natural Light L-Shaped Dinette to Port Large Settee to Starboard Custom Cabinets for Storage Nav Station with Chart Table and Electronics Wet Bar with Ice Maker for Convenience Overhead TV for Entertainment Teak Paneling and Recently Refinished Sole Master Aft Stateroom has Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Dresser, Double Hanging Locker and En Suite Head with Electric Toilet, Vanity with Sink, and Shower Stall On Deck the Custom Pilothouse and Roomy Aft Deck Provide Additonal Living, Entertaining, and Dining Space
- Custom Cabinets L-Shaped Counter Top Top-Loading Refrigerator / Freezer Stainless Steel Double Sinks New Propane Range with Oven
- Deck & Hull
- Custom Pilothouse with Cushioned Seating Lewmar Helm Pedestal Open Aft Deck with Hard Top with Room for Entertaining Stainless Steel Deck Rails Six Lewmar Deck Hatches Custom Companionway Hatch Electric Windlass with Remote Control Six-man Lift Raft Deck, Hull. Mast, and Spars Painted in 2005 Swim Platform Custom Stainless Steel Dinghy Davit with Electric Lift Avon 310 RIB Dinghy with Mercury Outboard
- Sails & Rigging
- Electric In-Mast Furling Main Sail Electric Furling 150% Genoa 130% Genoa 110% Genoa Spinnaker Standing Rigging Replaced in 2002 Boom Vang Replaced in 2005
- Electronics & Navigation
- Integrated Raymarine Nav System with: 4k Radar Chart Plotter TriData Depth Finder Knot Log ST6001 Auto Pilot Additional Equipment Includes: Garmin 78 GPS Icom M710 SSB with T130 Tuner Icom M602 VHF Radio Compass Hailer Horn Twinscope Sonar
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Rebuilt 135-hp Perkins Diesel Engine Imtra Bow Thruster FloScan Fuel System Oil Change System 50-amp Shore Power New Batteries Updated Wiring Westerbeke Generator Invertor / Battery Charger Three Mermaid HVAC Units Water Maker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.