- 77 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
DUTY HAS BEEN PAID!
NO BUOYS features a desirable and hard to find ENCLOSED AIR-CONDITIONED TRI-DECK AND SKY LOUNGE.
The vessel is stored under cover and has been lightly cruised in mostly fresh waters in and around the Great Lakes region before her recent transit to Fort Lauderdale.
- DUTY HAS BEEN PAID!
- Accommodation and Introduction
- NO BUOYS offers three (3) comfortable staterooms and features a rare and DESIRABLE ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE and SKY LOUNGE just aft of the Pilot House with air conditioning throughout. Access to the SKY LOUNGE is convenient from the side decks with watertight doors or a second access from the Salon via an interior stairway. The vessel is extremely well equipped with many optional features and dependable Caterpillar power with only approximately 950 original hours (as of July 2013) and only 395 original hours on her gen sets. The backup 10 KW backup generator and 4000 WATT Heart Interface Inverter allow for very quiet running of ship’s equipment while at anchor in the many secluded coves of the great lakes. NO BUOYS is maintained in excellent condition by her knowledgeable original owner who oversaw construction along with his captain who is still on hand. Many custom features were incorporated into the yacht when built which have proved to add value and benefits to shorthanded efficient cruising for her owner/operator and family. The yacht was completely serviced just prior to the 2012 summer cruising season including all machinery, systems, pumps, motors, bottom surface, and all running gear. The yacht is lightly cruised during the summer months only and most of this time in fresh waters of the Great Lakes region. During the winter months NO BOUYS is carefully stored in a covered and heated facility in the Detroit area. NO BUOYS is aggressively FOR SALE or TRADE for a larger motor yacht and is priced with that in mind. The owner plans to cruise to Fort Lauderdale at summer’s end to accommodate her next owner however she can easily be seen during this summer in the great lakes area with a little prior notice.
- General Specifications
- Length Overall: 79’9” (24.31m) Beam: 18’1” (5.50m) Design Draft (under propeller): 6' Height from ground to top of navigation light including cradle: 29’8” (9m) Fuel Capacity: 1200 US Gallons (4542L) Water Capacity: 250 US Gallons (946L) Displacement (approximate): 116,600 lbs. (53,000 KGS) Sleeping Berth: 10 – 14P Engines: Twin Caterpillar 3412E, 1400 hp diesel engines with ZF marine gearboxes with 640 hours Kohler gensets: 28 kW/60 Hz plus backup generator, 10 kW/60kW, generator hours = 360 Marine Air air conditioning throughout, 109k BTU’s Sky lounge with hard top enclosure
- Hull Form and Construction
- Designed by Yankee Delta, Monza, Italy Deep V forward, shallow V after All fiberglass is laid up by hand Foam core construction above water line Solid fiberglass construction below water line Transverse and longitudinal strengthen stringers throughout hull The interior of hull bottom is painted out in gel coat Deck sides are foam core construction Hull and deck joint bolted and FRP bonded Molded non-skid deck surface International gel shield anti-fouling bottom paint Lamination with coats vinylester resin to prevent osmosis Supreme quality gel coat finish Propeller tunnels
- Bow roller and chain lockers with 2 hatches Raw water anchor wash down with pump Maxwell 2000 W, 24V reversible electric anchor windlass Single stainless steel anchor 810 kgs with 80m (267) galvanized chain Stainless steel chain way (2) Life raft lockers with covers Stainless steel hatch to VIP (2) Sun lounge pads on foredeck Stainless steel spring cleats/shafing plates Stainless steel mooring cleats/shafing plates Stainless steel pulpit and oval guard rails Stainless steel hand rails at side walkways Rubber rub rail with stainless steel insert Water and fuel fillers Tempered glass directly molded on fiberglass Deck lights and full set navigation lights Stainless steel opening port holes with screens Foredeck waterproof speakers from flybridge stereo system Teak decking on swim platform Transom access to crew quarter with watertight door Transom hot & cold shower Custom designed new seating/table arrangement on flybridge with stainless steel gates Opacmare 600 kgs electro-hydraulic davit crane on the flybridge Opacmare tender arms on swim platform
- Stainless steel frame sliding door to salon Twin stairs with hand rails to flybridge and foredecks Aft deck FRP seat with cushions Lockers containing manual bilge pump with chest valve Aft deck wet bar with sink and Jenn Air BBQ grill Fresh water aft deck wash down & self-draining Cockpit step and ceiling lights Waterproof sound marine speakers from salon CD/stereo system Safety door to swim platform Teak decking on aft deck Aft deck teak table Stainless steel swim ladder under cover Boarding gate, both sides Isolation transformers boosters added to shore power connections
- Accessible from side decks with watertight doors Second access from salon by interior stairs Clear forward wind screen Wind screen wipers with water spray Hynautic power assisted steering system Dual station Teleflex electronic engine controls Opacmare Italian made steering wheel New design burl panel dash board Audible and visual engine alarm Engine RPM gauges and fuel flow meters Engine cooling water temperature gauges Engine oil pressure gauges Start/stop engine keys Bilge pump visual and audible warning indicators Side-Power bow and stern thruster controls (20 hp each) Maxwell windlass control Guest search light with remote control International navigation lights Kahlenberg marine horn with control Trim tabs and rudder indicators Plastimo compass (2) Todd’s pilot chairs Observation seats and table behind pilot chairs Electrical panel for navigational system and lights and spare breakers Panasonic telephone intercom system Panasonic LCD TV behind observation seats Independent stereo system with water proof speakers Sea-Fire engine room fire extinguisher with engine automatic shutdown system Furuno Navnet 1943C 10.4 color LCD radar display + 4 kW 48 open array Furuno Navnet GD-1900C color LCD video plotter + GPS antenna Raymarine ST7001 plus autopilot Raymarine ST60 Tridata speed, depth, and wind Raymarine loud hailer Raymarine Ray 230EVHFradio with Shakespeare antenna Wet bar with concealed sink and U-Line combo type icemaker Lockers for storage Ceiling lights and carpet flooring Switches, power sockets, and air conditioning control panel (2) large oval shaped leather seating and two tables Aft round sliding doors with stainless steel frames Special designed radar arch on top of hardtop with stainless steel brackets Big aft area for sun bathing or entertainment with stainless steel hand rails Flag pole socket
- Marine grade plywood floor throughout with carpets Choice of quality carpets, upholstery, and curtain fabrics High glossy finish with cherry wood and camphor burl tops Vinyl head liners Bed spreads and pillows for all cabins Roman shades/blinds/curtains for salon windows Choice of all interior leather seating Cantalupi ceiling halogen lights throughout Custom designed companionway by silk paneling and diamond cherry wood
- Main Salon
- Overhead in synthetic leather and halogen ceiling lights Blinds/curtains, and drapes to all window and doors Switches and power sockets and air conditioning control panel Panasonic telephone/intercom system Center round mirror ceiling features Floor access to engine room Stainless steel frame door to aft deck L-shape leather sofa with coffee table (3) Tub leather chairs Concealed tube lighting under sofa and around overhead mirror Light weight counter top U-Line icemaker and wine cooler for bar area Entertainment cabinet with Mediacecor framed Panasonic plasma 42 Bose Lifestyle theatre system with speakers Single disc DVD player Dining table and dining chairs for 6
- Upper Salon (Galley, 2nd Dinette, & Day Head)
- Island cabinet in galley with storage and cutting board Lightweight granite/marble galley floor with stainless steel divider Galley lightweight granite countertop Kenyon 4-burner cooktop with exhaust fan GE full height refrigerator GE microwave oven/convection Double sinks with hot and cold mixed faucet Miele coffee maker Miele dishwasher Trash bin, lockers and drawers Switches and power sockets Water gauge at overhead cabinet Second dinette with table and seats for 5 and stools Day heads with door and exhaust blower VacuFlush toilet and paper roller Wash basin with faucet, hot and cold Lightweight granite counter top Teak and holly day had floor Access stairs to sky lounge with hand rails
- Master Stateroom
- King size berth with mattress and upholstered/leather bed headboard Couch in leather/fabric Dressing table with folding mirror with vanity swing-out seat Cabinets for storage (2) Hanging lockers with lights Center sky mirror ceiling features Mirror on back walls Ceiling lights and reading lights Panasonic LCD TV mounted on the wall DVD single disc player Lockers and drawers Sony radio and CD player with speakers Switches, power sockets, and A/C control panel Panasonic telephone/intercom system Opening port holes Independent private master head with door and exhaust blower Medicine cabinet with mirror door Sealand VacuFlush toilet and toilet paper holder Stand shower room with spa accessories and teak grate and towel ring/bar (2) Wash basins with hot and cold faucet Teak an d holly floor inside head Lightweight granite countertop
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen size berth with mattress and storage under (2) Hanging lockers with lights Ceiling lights and reading lights 20” LCD TV mounted on the wall Sony stereo and CD player with speakers Lockers and drawers Escape hatch to foredeck Switches, power sockets, and A/C control panel Panasonic telephone/intercom system Opening port holes Independent private head with door and exhaust blower Medicine cabinet with mirror door Sealand VacuFlush toilet and toilet paper holder Stand shower room with teak grate Wash basin with hot and cold faucet Teak and holly floor inside head Lightweight granite countertop Chrome shower fitting and towel ring/bar
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin single berths with mattresses and storage under Night stand with drawers Hanging locker with lights Ceiling lights and reading lights 15” LCD TV on wall Sony stereo and CD player with speakers Switches and power sockets Panasonic telephone/intercom system Independent private head with door and exhaust blower Medicine cabinet with mirror door Sealand VacuFlush toilet and toilet paper holder Stand shower room with teak grate Wash basin with hot and cold faucet Teak and holly floor inside head Lightweight granite countertop Chrome shower fitting and towel ring/bar Opening port holes
- Crew Quarters
- Twin single berths with mattresses and storage under Nightstand with drawers Hanging locker with light Sony stereo/CD player with speakers Panasonic telephone/intercom system Private crew head with door and exhaust blower Teak and holly head floor Wash basin with hot and cold faucet Lightweight granite countertop VacuFlush toilet and paper roller Independent stall shower with teak grate Shower fittings and towel ring Opening port holes with screens Switches and power sockets and air conditioning control panel Formica countertop for working area Teak and holly floor for working area Bench seating and table Asko washer & dryer GE microwave oven U-Line refrigerator 15” LCD TV mounted on wall for crew entertainment Lockers and cabinets for storage Access door to engine room with sound insulation Access door from swim platform
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Watertight engine room bulkheads Access through salon floor hatches Watertight door to engine room Leaded foam with aluminum plates and mufflers for insulation High volume engine air intakes Polished stainless steel engine beds Engine room extractor fans Engine exhaust silencers and water cooled exhaust Stainless steel polished engine beds integrally bonded Engine room DC lights and airtight AC lights Water cooled engine exhaust under water and by-pass outlets above water at transom Cathodic protection for stern gear Stern gear, engine, fuel tanks, filler, etc., all electrically bonded Engine driven and automatic electric bilge pumps Wrap exhaust pipe from engines for additional noise insulation Electronic engine and gear shift controls Nibral 5-blade prop (nickel aluminum bronze made) Nibral spare props Armco Aquamet shafts Bronze struts High speed balanced stainless steel rudders with stainless steel posts Automatic fire extinguishing system Fittings and mounts for gen sets and accessories Electric bow and stern thruster with three station controls Propeller pockets (tunnels) to reduce the draft of the boat
- Mechanical Systems
- Aluminum fuel tanks with separate filters and vents Stainless steel water tank with filters and shore water connection Water level gauge Racor fuel/water filters (2) 20-gallons water heaters connected to gen set cooling system Automatic water pressure pump for hot and cold water Oil change system Grey water tank with pump 250-Gallons holding tank with macerator pump and deck discharge Holding tank lever gauge Shore water inlet Manual bilge pump (5) High capacity electric bilge pump with automatic float switches Exhaust blowers with tubing Sea water strainers Emergency tiller All thru-hull with sea cocks Deck wash faucet in chain locker Color coded plumbing system Central vacuum cleaner with six outlets at Master, VIP, Guest, crew cabin, dinette and salon CCTV camera system with dual station screen and 2 cameras in engine room, one camera on aft deck and one at flybridge aft Sea Recovery watermaker, 400 gpd A/C vented into engine room Sound insulation All batteries are gel cell and maintenance free Added Y-valve to the sump tank to pump the grey water overboard
- Electrical System
- Kohler gensets: 28 kW / 60 Hz, back-up generator 10 kW, generator hours 385 All DC & AC circuits protected by circuit breakers Color coded wiring systems (2) Cords of 50-amp Glendenning shore power master at transom with 100’ cable 4000W inverter (Heart/Trace interface) DC 12V System: 12V for navigating and radio circuits 1- 100 a.h. battery for generator starting and charged by gen set or battery charger 1-25 amp battery charger for battery bank DC 24V System: (2) 200 a.h. heavy duty batteries for engine starting and charged by engine or battery charger (2) 200 a.h. heavy duty batteries for domestic service and charged by engine or battery charger Batteries for windlass, bow & stern thruster (1) 80 a.h. 24V battery charger Battery master switch at main switch panel DC lighting throughout AC 120V System (240V available): Shore power supply Generator/shore support change over switches Polarity check system AC sockets throughout AC insert tube lights
- Other Features
- Central vacuum cleaner with six outlets at Master, VIP Guest, Crew Cabin, dinette and salon CCTV camera system with dual station screen and 2 cameras in engine room, one camera at aft deck, and one camera at flybridge aft Sea Recovery watermaker, 400 gpd A/C vented into engine room Sound insulation has been done very well All batteries should be gen cell and maintenance free Added Y-Valve to the sump tank to pump the grey water overboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.