- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 183 TE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don't miss this opportunity to buy this RARE 65' Pininfarina designed Azimut. Unmistakably Azimut has created a work of art with the 65'. Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 3 stateroom 3 full head layout can comfortably accommodate 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds up to 27 knots powered by reliable 1150hp MTU 12V183'! This Azimut needs work but is priced aggressively. If you are in the market for a rare 65 Azimut with a great layout, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
RECENT BOTTOM JOB!!
RECONDITIONED RUNNING GEAR!!
3 STATEROOM LAYOUT!!
- Virtual Tours
- For FULL VIRTUAL TOURS of each room inside & out : 360.yachtprofile.com/2014/02/1996-azimut-65-pininfarina-flybridge-motor-yacht/
- Aft Deck
- Boarding from port or starboard to the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. This open Mediterranean style aft deck is an absolutely magnificent lounge and alfresco dining location. A built in centerline settee that can easily accommodate 6 guests. Large double doors open the the aft deck to the salon and the combination creates an expansive entertaining area!
- Main Salon
- An unprecedented expansive entertaining and lounge area! The salon on this Azimut is the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. Exquisite Cherry Wood paneling and green suede couches creates a rich comfortable feel. Along the port side is a free standing crescent shaped couch and a u-shaped love seat directly across. High gloss Cherry interior Cruiseair controls Silhouette blinds Custom carpeting Starboard side w/indirect lighting Overhead lighting 36" Flat Screen TV Surround sound system DVD player High gloss Cherry glass top coffee table
- Forward of the salon up one step is the Galley. Nothing has been spared in this space. A perfect nook that can accommodate 6 guests comfortably while enjoying the company of the Chef tantalizing your taste-buds with culinary sensations. The opulence is continued with beautiful granite and designer appliances. All the comforts of home within the luxury of an Azimut. Conventional oven Four burner glass range Dishwasher Full size refrigerator and freezer Granite counter-tops and floors Dinette across from galley with high gloss cherry table top and leather U shape seating Storage for china, glassware, silverware
- Directly opposite the galley is a high gloss cherry dinette. Comfortable seating around provides enough room to dine six. High gloss cherry table top and U shape seating settee
- Lower Helm Station
- Easy access from the main deck level or flybridge stairs is the Lower Helm Station. The helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Azimut can supply. Raytheon Radar Furuno DGPS Raymarine Depth Raymarine Autopilot MTU - engine RPM indicators Autohelm Speed Guage Autohelm Rudder Indicator Mathers Single Lever Controls ICOM VHF radio Rictchie compass Shipmate VHF Vetus thruster controls Intercom Furuno Navtex Receiver Single Side Band Radio
- Master Stateroom
- The impressive owners suite is full beam and features a centerline queen size berth with built-in night stands on either side. Custom fabrics and high gloss cherry paneling creates an inviting feeling. There are 3 large hanging closets. Plenty of drawer space is located on both the port and starboard sides, including a built-in vanity. Queen Berth with storage underneath Cherry cabinetry Storage throughout cabin Vanity with mirror and seat Built in cherry book cases Flat screen TV Surround sound system and speakers A/C control AM/FM CD stereo
- Master Head
- Outboard on port side forward is the entrance to the owners ensuite head. Modern and richly appointed this expansive his and her bath decorated in Italian marble and features a glass stall shower and full size jacuzzi tub. This space includes a separate sinks, bidet and vanity. Excellent storage is available in the cabinets below. Dual sinks Marble counter tops Marble floors A/C control
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward past the lower helm on the main deck and down the stairs you enter the Guest Companion way. All the forward is the VIP Stateroom. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Tasteful vinyl’s cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings in bed. Cherry cabinetry throughout Tapered queen berth Full size closet with shelving Port and stbd drawers w/ storage Esuite head with marble countertops, toilet and space saving shower Flat panel LCD TV DVD player A/C controls AM/FM CD stereo
- Guest Stateroom/Crew Cabin
- Accessed through the guest companion way. This comfortable and spacious the stateroom has a two twin berths. Large built-in night stands with drawers on either side. The room is tastefully decorated and entrance to the ensuite bath is just forward. The bath includes a large one-piece fiberglass stall shower granite vanity and granite floors. Twin beds Cherry cabinetry throughout Under bed storage drawers Hanging closet with shelves Night stand with reading lights Full head with marble floor and counter-tops Space saving shower Flat panel TV DVD player AM/FM CD stereo A/C controls
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Custom arch Guest seating U-Line icemaker Barbecue Full flybridge bimini Nouvurania dinghy w/50 HP 4 stroke Yamaha Electric dinghy davit 1000 lbs. Liferaft Ring Buoys
- Access to the foredeck is easy from either the starboard or port side forward door. This is a lovely lounge area for guests with sun pad on the bow to take in the sun or stars. Also good get away for privacy and relaxation, especially while at anchor.
- Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. Stainless steel sliding glass door to main salon Aft Deck settee Teak decking Loran windlass Remote forward anchor and winch controls Automatic anchor chain washdown system Fire hose system fore and aft S/S & teak passerelle w. detacable handrail Life Jackets
- Engine Room
- Maintained by a very experienced and meticulous Captain. Oil changed ever 100 to 150 hours or 3 months! Thru hull valves excersised regularly and all are operable or have been replaced. Everything in working order. Safety first onboard this 65! Twin MTU 12V183 TE - 1150 HP - 2500 apx hours Port Engine top end overhaul 2012 (injectors, pump, heads, valves, manifolds) All new motor mounts 2012 (engines, gearboxes, generators) Laser Alignment 2012 New shafts / reconditioned running gear 2012 New Seafire Automatic Fire Supression System Twin 18.5 Kw Gensets - 3500 appx hours ZF V Drive transmissions Starboard ZF completely rebuilt 2011 Vetus bow thruster Tankmaster Outside entry to engine room Engine room exhaust fan Sea Strainers
- Motivated to sell, this rare 65' Pininfarina needs work but is aggressively priced and is ready for a new owner. If you are in the market for a flybridge motor yacht with a great layout and incredible performance, don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a 65' Azimut Pininfarina! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today!
- Owners Personal Effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This rare 65' Pininfarina designed Azimut needs work but is priced aggressively and is ready for a new owner. If you are in the market for a flybridge motor yacht with a great layout and good performance, don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a 65' Azimut Pininfarina! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org