- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- KAD 44 EDC Kompressor
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Rare opportunity to own a legendary Mirage SF32 with the Volvo 265 HP KAD 44 Kompressor Diesel with Volvo's Duoprop Stern drive package! This package in conjunction with the famous lightweight, dry-riding Mirage hull gives her an outstanding smooth ride and cruise of 32 knots and top speed of 40 knots. Only one on the market! Includes optional Mirage hardtop with powerful electronics. She has only 900 engine hours and is equipped for comfortable cruising with 3 berths, a stand-up head, 30 amp shorepower connection and marine air conditioning in the cabin. Always kept out of the water. Folding tuna tower with controls, tower mounted outriggers, swim platform, tackle stations, and live well make this boat the ultimate fishing machine. This boat is TRAILERABLE with fold down tower!
- Cabin entry through forward end of console. V-Berth forward with twin "hip"berths aft. Stand up head with shower and overboard discharge. Comfortable interior includes central marine air conditioning when connected to dockside 30 amp power.
- TOWER Furuno RD-30 GPS/Radar Furuno NAV pilot (autopilot) ICOM M302 VHF Volvo outdrive trim switches HELM Furuno Navnet GPS chartplotter/48 mile, 4' open array radar Furuno autopilot Simrad EQ44 depth sounder with 3 kW transducer 3000' ICOM M602 VHF w/hand held mic and Command mic below Sony Marine stereo Galaxy antenna
- Additional Information
- Single spreader Rupp Riggers w/center rigger Two large in deck fish boxes Bennett trim tabs Fresh & saltwater washdown Port and starboard tackle center Port and starboard drink boxes Forward seating with storage under cushions Pulpit with stainless steel chain and 250' & 5/8" anchor line Canvas with Sunshade 3 sided Eisenglass enclosure AGM 8D deep cycle batteries (4 ex) lifeline Sea Star hydraulic steering Dual Racor fuel filters SS duo props w/spare aluminum props Electric engine hatch Tower console cover Fiberglass swim platform Tackle station/livewell/helm bench (12) gunwale mount rod holders (11) tower rod holders Electric anchor windlass w/chain & rope rode 360 degree coaming pads Console cabin-top hatch with screen (2) Console cabin portlights (3)T-top mounted spreader lights Collapsible tower seat Collapsible tower 2500 watt inverter w/110 power to cockpit for chest freezer
- Electric lifting engine hatch on aft deck. Huge port and starboard insulated fishboxes. Helm bench with electric lifting seat also doubles as tackle station. Tackle station has 8 large tackle drawers and a large storage compartment. Livewell under aft facing tackle station seat. Full coaming pads. Bow pulpit for ground tackle with hatch in foredeck for rode storage - drains overboard. Side seats on console lift and have insulated coolers underneath. Bomar hatch over accommodations. Two Bomar portlights. Large cleats are all mounted under gunwale with large stainless hawse holes. Huge swim platform aft.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.