- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This catamaran built in South Africa is in very good condition having undergone a refit during the past years. She is ready to sail in open seas and features:
- Three cabins plus one for crew/children with access from cockpit.
- Starboard hull dedicated to the owner.
- Two guest cabins with en-suite head compartments.
- One day head and shower in port hull.
- 1 m 90 cm headroom in saloon.
- Twin 56HP Yanmar engines new in 2009
- One generator Northern Lights 7.36kw
- Solar panels on bimini hard top.
- Watermaker 60 litres per hour
- Draft of 3'9" (1 m 10 cm)
- Air conditioning.
- EPIRB- Satellite phone
- Life raft for 6 survivors
- Tender Ariel semi rigid 3.1 metres NEW with Yamaha 15 HP engine NEW
- Raymarine and Furuno nav electronics.
- SCUBA equipment for 5 divers.
- 220 Volt electrical system.
- Last bottom paint Feb 2012.
- Private yacht.
LOCATED IN THE SEYCHELLES, INDIAN OCEAN
Ideal to start your sailing adventures heading to Indonesia, Australia and the islands of the South Pacific.
Este catamaran es un yate privado que esta listo para salir a navegar por los oceanos con unas mejoras recientes y bien mantenido muy bien equipado con un generador, paneles solares, aparatos Raymarine y Furuno para la navegacion, balsa salvavidas para 6 naufragos ademas de telefono satelital y EPIRB. Una planta desalinadora-watermaker de 60 litros por hora. Motores nuevos en el 2009 Yanmar de 56 HP y velas en buen estado. Muy convenientemente localizado en el Oceano Indico para seguir navegando a Indonesia, Thailandia y las islas del Pacifico sur.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Voyage 500 is a luxury charter and bluewater cruising catamaran. Its wide beam offers stability, comfort and exceptional space. The large cockpit area is shaded by a hardtop bimini. The Charter layout includes four queen-size en suite cabins, a crew cabin and day head, a gourmet galley up, and a large saloon and bar counter that allows for entertaining eight guests in comfort. The Owners layout designates the entire starboard hull to the owner offering a desk area, a separate head / shower, and ample cupboard space. All aspects of the design and finish emphasize durability, low maintenance, and safety.
- Saloon Air-conditioned Alcantara upholstered settee Dining table with seating for 8,or coffee table Fans Standing height throughout 1.9 m Storage in seating modules Flat screen TV (LG) with DVD Player (Phillips) Special flooring (synthetic teak & holly) Galley Front opening fridge - 12V air cooled Adler/Barbour 2 x top loading freezers - 12V air cooled Adler/ Barbour 2 x stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurised water supply 4 x burner gas hob and Oven - Clem Ice Maker - (220V) Large Corian type work surfaces with stainless steel rails and fiddles Large recessed drip tray Stainless steel grab rail 4 x slice toaster Kettle Full set cutlery and crockery Stainless steel pot and pan set Glassware Crew Cabin 2 x fans 2 x lights Double mattress Storage locker Separate crew heads/ day heads with silentflush electric toilet/shower and wash basin Guest Cabins x 2 Air-conditioned Cabin and reading lights Cabin Fans Queen size bunk with split mattresses 2 x SD40 Sail Drives 2 x 3 blade fixed propellers Sound Insulation Generator Northern Lights 7.36 KW Mooring Gear and Ground Tackle 40Kg Delta anchor with custom tipper 50m galvanized chain and 50m nylon anchor rode Fortress F37 anchor with 3m chain 2 x anchor rollers, one with tipper Bridle and thimbles for anchoring Dock lines Fenders Solar Panels 2 x high capacity solar panels mounted on Bimini Scuba Equipment Bauer diving air compressor 8 x air tanks 5 x scuba diving sets including regulators Masks, snorkels and flippers Instrumentation Compass - Magnetic ICOM IC M-304 VHF Radio Furuno SSB Transceiver Furuno LS 6100 Fish Finder Raymarine E120 colour Chart Plotter Raymarine ST60 Tri-data & Wind Raymarine SPX10 Autopilot with Whitlock Rotary Drive Entertainment Flat screen TV (LG) DVD Player (Phillips) CD/MP3 player (Alpine) Satellite Communication Thrane & Thrane TT3617A Telephone/Fax/Internet Switch for Mini-M Stern mounted antenna dome Tender Ariel semi rigid RIB 3.1m (New) Yamaha Outboard motor - 15Hp (New) Anchor and nylon rode 2 x Paddles Docking line 2 x fuel 25L fuel tanks Inflator Assorted Scuba diving spares 2 x 25L Jerrycans Lewmar 'Superlock'clutch 2 x Lewmar hatches (New spare) 4 x Lewmar hatch seals 10 x hatch latches Defilbrilator kit (Medical) Dan Oxygen rescue set (Medical) 3 x Hand Shower heads Assorted plumbing spares Assorted blocks and shackles Refrigerator cooling/ compressor unit Freezer cooling/compressor unit Assorted cable ties Assorted stainless steel hose clamps Assorted stainless steel screws, Assorted stainless steel nuts and bolts 3 x Fire extinguishers
- Rigging and Sails
- Rigging 2 x Reefing lines 1 x luff pendant 50m Anchor chain leads internally through compression post Anodized aluminium mast, boom and cross beam Double purchase Main halyard Double purchase Screecher halyard Flag halyards on lower spreaders Lazy jacks Mainsheet Mast supported by double spreaders intermediate and cap shrouds, forestay and inner forestay Navigation lights Profurl Genoa furler Telescopic boom derrick system SSB antenna Radar dome VHF Antenna Facility for bow sprit 7/8th fractional rig and compression strut Sails Colour coded sheets and control lines Fully battened main, 3 reef points, 11.9 oz cross cut Dacron with 2 ply leech Harken Battcar system for Mainsail Mainsail stackpack cover Asymmetrical Spinnaker and tackle Cockpit 6 x storage lockers Cockpit appointments Cockpit cushions Cockpit table, interchangeable with saloon coffee table Dinghy stowage supports and BBQ mounting point Double Helmsman's seat BBQ (Parker Grill) on dive platform Rear and Port side Bimini Skirt 2 x Sheet pouches and 1 x utility pouch Stainless steel grab rail Stainless steel wheel Instrument console En-suite heads (electric silent flush toilets) Laundry locker with leather seat covers Stainless steel towel rails Vanity cabinets ,wash basins and mirrors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mike Kiely to schedule an appointment! E-mail: Mike@DenisonYachtSales.com Mobile: (954) 304-2768 Can arrange for delivery worldwide with captain and or yacht transport ship