- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 54’ Hatteras is a fisherman’s dream and has been outfitted to fish with the best of them wherever the bite happens to be. She has the upgraded Cat C-30’s for near 40 knot performance, a full Pipewelders Tower, the preferred Cherry high gloss interior, and is very competitively priced.
- This 54’ Hatteras is a fisherman’s dream and has been outfitted to fish with the best of them wherever the bite happens to be. She has the upgraded Cat C-30’s for near 40 knot performance, a full Pipewelders Tower, the preferred Cherry high gloss interior, and is very competitively priced.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- JUEL MARIE has a 3 stateroom, 2 head layout with an upper island- style galley. The VIP guest stateroom is located forward with a mid-ship master and crew quarters. All staterooms are carpeted and have vinyl wall coverings, whisper wall headliners, and Amtico flooring in the galley and heads. The interior paneling is high-gloss cherry with Avonite counter tops throughout. All hanging lockers are cedar lined, the A/C delivery system is through slotted wood cornices and most lighting is dimmable and indirect. Starting forward is the VIP guest stateroom with a centerline walk-around queen berth. There are port and starboard hanging lockers, storage below the berth, and lots of locker space on both sides of the berth. There is a private entrance to the guest head which has a stall shower and an additional entrance to the companion way. Just forward of the guest stateroom privacy door are lockers housing the washer/dryer and a large linen locker. Aft to port is the master stateroom with a walk-around queen berth, large hanging locker, built in dresser, lots of storage space, and ensuite head with stall shower. Opposite is the crew quarters with twin side by side berths, a hanging locker, and drawer storage. All staterooms have built in entertainment centers with flat screen TV’s and dedicated DVD/CD players and climate control. Up 3 steps is the salon with forward island-style galley and dinette. The galley is to port and features a large sink, 4 sub zero refrigerator/freezer drawers, built in full sized microwave/convection oven, 4 burner electric cooktop, and trash compactor. There is expansive drawer and locker storage for all the galley implements and glassware. Opposite is a large dinette with seating for 4. On the forward salon bulkhead is a 34’ Flat screen TV and concealed audio visual equipment. Aft to port is an L-shaped lounge with a coffee table. Both the lounge and table have lots of storage under. Opposite is a built in U-line icemaker, breaker panel and more, concealed storage.
- All hardware is chrome over brass or polished S/S Fiberglass pulpit and Danforth anchor 6 Cleats Anodized aluminum bridge ladder with acrylic steps Electric horn ACR remote spotlight Powder coated grab rails
- There is a varnished teak console with custom aluminum steering wheel and single lever controls. The flybridge has 2 Pompanette brite finished helm chairs, bench seating with rod storage below, and fully concealed electronics storage. There is a molded in, insulated drink box and recently replaced curtains.
- TUNA TOWER
- The Tuna Tower is a full sized Pipewelders Tower with 2 hardtops, built in lighting, full controls, and 2 built- in Miya Epoch electric teaser reels. The outriggers are Rupp triple spreader and there is a Rupp center rigger.
- The cockpit is 149 square feet of well-placed fishing equipment. On the bulkhead to starboard is a tackle center with 3 drawers and a built-in Gaggenau electric grill. To port is the engine room entrance and then an extra large freezer and above deck bait well. The fighting chair is a full sized, bright finished, Pompanette with the rear rocket launcher option. The cockpit sole has a below deck, removable fish box with macerator pump which measures a full 7’ long. There is a transom door and port and starboard lazarettes that conceal gaff storage, cablemaster, cable and phone hookups, and quick connect fresh and raw water hookups. There is cockpit lighting under the gunnels and built-in to the flybridge overhang. The cockpit sole and covering boards are natural finished teak. There are 4 rod holders in the covering boards, 8 in the chair and rocket launcher, 4 on the tower legs, and 6 on the rear flybridge rail.
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Furuno Color Fish Finder Northstar 962 Plotter Northstar 952X Plotter Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot Simrad Seawater Temp 2 Icom VHF Sirius radio Sea Tel satellite TV & phone Glowmex TV Antenna
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 17 KW Onan Generator Programmable battery charger AC switching panel Automatic battery parallel switch
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL INFORMATION
- Caterpillar C-30 engines Delta T’s Fuel transfer pump Central vacuum system Dual Racor filters Eskimo Ice Machine Hatteras alarm system SMX AC Cablemaster Reverse Osmosis water filtration system Raw water pump Oil change system Engine room start and stop switches Holding tank with pump 5 auto bilge pumps Automatic fire control system Exhaust blowers Headhunter toilets with tank sentry
- Art, statues, tools, and fishing tackle.
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- JUEL MARIE has been outfitted to be a fisherman’s dream boat. She is very fast, an exceptional sea boat, has a full blown Tuna Tower, and has that “custom look” with her teak cockpit and clean foredeck. She is competitively priced and seriously for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.