As you enter the Salon from the Cockpit, to port there is a large L-shaped Settee that converts to a double berth and has storage. To starboard and forward is the L-shaped settee/dinette with abundant storage underneath. The galley is across to port. Moving forward and down, to port is the washer and dryer and across to starboard is the guest stateroom with over/under berths, moving forward is the guest head with separate shower. The guest head has entry doors from the companionway and guest stateroom. Moving forward is the master stateroom queen walk-around bed and private head with shower.
She is in immaculate condition and is truly a must see vessel. A "10" on anyone's scale!
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- As you enter the Salon from the Cockpit, to port there is a large L-shaped Settee that converts to a double berth and has storage. To starboard and forward is the L-shaped settee/dinette with abundant storage underneath. The galley is across to port. Moving forward and down, to port is the washer and dryer and across to starboard is the guest stateroom with over/under berths, moving forward is the guest head with separate shower. The guest head has entry doors from the companionway and guest stateroom. Moving forward is the master stateroom queen walk-around bed and private head with shower. She is in immaculate condition, truly a must see boat? A “10” on anyone’s scale!
- VESSEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- Carpet refinished in 2011 Mattresses replaced in 2013 Deluxe Interior SAT TV Flat Screen TV Bose Surround System
- Low Profile Corian Counter Tops Clothes Dryer Clothes Washer Frigidaire Full sized Refrigerator w/Ice Maker Princess 2 Burner, Electric Stove Sharp Convection / Microwave Oven Water Filter Water Level Gauge Pressure, Dockside Fresh Water System Water Heater Central Vacuum System Exhaust Fan
- Bridge Cushions all replaced with new foam and vinyl Captain Chairs all replaced with new foam and vinyl Cockpit and all non-skid deck was repainted in 2012 Cockpit Cover New (2008) w/Customized Poles for at rest Awning for Cockpit Cockpit engine Room Access Swim Ladder (6) Life Jackets Swim Platform Bow Pulpit w/Rails Freshwater, Saltwater Wash Down System Simpson-Lawrence Electric Windlass Flybridge Cushions Flybridge Curtains (2009) Front & Side Glass Replaced 2011 Front & Side Isinglass Replaced in 2011Fenders w/Lines Navigation Lights Electric controlled, single search light w/remote control Spreader Lights Glendenning Cable Master Dockside Power Cord Retrieval System Coast Guard Safety Package 6 Man Commander Liferaft
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Large Fish Box Tackle Center w/Sink, Bait Prep and Tackle Drawers Factory Half Tower w/Fiberglass Hard Top Transom Door Rupp 2X Spreader Outriggers Bait Freezer Rod Holders – 8 in Gunnel Flybridge – 6 Rod Holders
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Northstar 6000i installed as back-up GPS in 2014 6-man Revere Life Raft, hydrostatic release, recertified in 2014 Furuno Autopilot (New 2009) Garmin 5215 (New 2008) Plotter, Radar, Depth Sounder 72 Mile Garmin Radar Icom IC-M50L VHF Radio Icom IC-M 125 VHF Radio 6” Ritchie Compass UBL Marine Satellite Radio NEW Northstar 6000i Plotter
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Bonding System replaced in 2010 by Stuart Electric Both Battery Chargers have been replaced by Stuart Electric. New units are Charles Water Heater replaced in 2013. 2 Raw Water Pumps both motors 110V, 220V AC Electrical System 12V DC Electrical System 15kW Generator (2) Automatic Battery Chargers 12 & 24 Volt Battery Parallel Switch (10) Batteries 8-Group 27 & 2-Group 24 (New 08) Glendenning Dockside Electrical Cables 1750 Watt Inverter Water Maker
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- 1,000 Hour service completed in May 2014. Bore scope completed of engine during 1000 hour service. All suspect valves listed in report were replaced. All hatch marks were reported to be in great condition. Port Transmission replaced in 2011 for $30,000 Sea Land Vacu-Flush Freshwater Heads w/Holding & Overboard (2) Cruise Air Air Conditioners 16,000 & 24,000 BTU Flybridge Engine Controls Fresh Water Cooling System Oil Transfer System (2) Extra Propellers Raw Water Sea Strainers Hydraulic Wheel Steering Glendenning Engine Synchronizers ZF Transmissions Acoustical & Thermal Insulation Structural Steel Engine Beds Automatic Halon System Trim Tabs 600 Gallon/day S&F Marine Water Maker Engine Temperature Alarm Bilge Blowers Emergency Fuel Shut-off Valve (3) Bilge Pumps (automatic) & (1) High Water SW Engine Comp. (2) Fire Extinguishers Emergency Engine Bilge Pick-up (both Engines) Hung Shen High Performance Props Mechanical Disclaimer * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- NEW PAINT JOB
- Hull painted in 2013 Fighting Lady Yellow, black mask installed, all work completed by Viking New Gretna, NJ. Windows resealed by Viking New Gretna, NJ.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.