- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Awesome views and breathtaking design are the hallmarks of this luxurious sport yacht. The air conditioned bridge is outfitted with excellent electronics and plenty of seating for your guests.
Entertaining is a breeze on the bridge with the full wet bar, electric grill, stainless steel fridge and dinette which converts to a sunpad. The vessel is stored undercover on the Ortega River in Jacksonville, Florida. The twin Cummins have low hours and all service is up to date.
EXTENDED WARRANTY GOOD THROUGH 8/16/2015
- Two stateroom layout with open salon floorplan. Dinette easily converts to sleep two additional guests. Contemporary galley with stainless steel appliances opens to the aft cockpit for entertaining. The air conditioned bridge offers excellent visibility and plenty of seating for guests. The forward dinette converts to a large sunpad as well.
- Beam: 14'8'' Max Draft: 4'2'' Displacement: 37500
- Fuel: 530 Fresh Water: 117 Holding: 60
- Solid surface countertops with s/s sink Wood flooring Upright s/s fridge & freezer Convection s/s microwave Coffee maker Power vents Two burner recessed cooktop w/ solid surface cover Trash receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size island berth w/ innerspring mattress Storage under berth w/ gas assist hatch Privacy door w/ full length mirror Cedar lined hanging lockers Leather settee to port Storage end tables 20" flat screen TV w/ DVD player Private head with shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Queen size berth w/ storage below Privacy door with full length mirror Two cedar lined hanging lockers Overhead hatch 15" flat screen TV w/ DVD player Guest head with shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Two Raymarine E-120 radar/chartplotter/GPS Raymarine auto pilot ST 8002 Raymarine DSM 300 fishfinder for E-120 Burglar alarm Satellite navigation tracker I-Pod interface w/ docking station Cummins smartcraft vessel view system VHF radio w/ remote speaker Salon 26" LCD TV w/ DVD player Salon entertainment system
- Electrical System
- 8-D batteries w/boxes Batterycharger/converter, 120V/50 AMP 12V Batteryswitches, 2-way solenoid activated Cable TV system Main distribution system AC/DC Glendinning shore power cablemaster Shore power isolation transformer
- Deck & Hull
- Underwater transom lights Extended swim platform w/ s/s ladder Cockpit shower hot & cold fresh water Washer / Dryer combo Central vacuum system Fully enclosed air conditioned bridge Snap in cockpit carpets Teak cockpit steps Bridge refrigerator Bridge stereo w/cd player, sat radio & remote Bridge wet bar Bridge electric grill Eight s/s thru-bolted cleats Forward sunpads Galvanized anchor w/ chain Windlass w/ foot switches & helm remote Anchor washdown spigot w/ hose Remote spotlight Two rod holders
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Twin Cummins QSC-600 V-Drives 574 HP Electronic throttles Onan 17kw generator w/ soundshield Trim tabs Bowthruster Power steering Emergency start system Dripless shaft logs Fresh water system with manifolds Water heater Fire suppression system Oil change system for engines, transmissions & generator Waste holding tank with macerator
- Awesome views and breathtaking design are the hallmarks of this luxurious sport yacht. The air conditioned bridge is outfitted with excellent electronics and plenty of seating for your guests. Entertaining is a breeze on the bridge with the full wet bar, electric grill, stainless steel fridge and dinette which converts to a sunpad. The vessel is stored undercover on the Ortega River in Jacksonville, Florida. The twin Cummins have low hours and all service is up to date. EXTENDED WARRANTY GOOD THROUGH 8/16/2015
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Agent Roger Hansen: Cell: 904-631-5377 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org