New to the market, don't miss this amazing opportunity to buy this METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED 83' INACE EXPLORER. Beautifully upgraded and maintained by a pedigree yachtsman! This a perfect live aboard blue water explorer that is equipped to take you anywhere in the world. Her décor and design combines a very functional layout with a low maintenance exterior. A superbly engineered top-shelf trawler with impressive grand accommodations on par with those of a large motoryacht. Incredible economy with bullet proof CAT 3406C's and unprecedented sea-keeping. This Inace also features a large exterior decks with an extensive array of equipment for anything you need while onboard, making for a yacht that is ready to cruise anywhere with a posh level of sumptuous comfort.
Very rare opportunity to buy an immaculate 83' Inace. Without question the absolute best package in a 83' Explorer on the market today! Meticulously maintained, this yacht is ready to go and shows like NEW! Sure to stand out anywhere with her flawless styling and quality construction. Inace has enjoyed a reputation for building spacious, comfortable, and sea worthy Trawlers and you will enjoy true "Pride of Ownership" when you purchase an Inace like this! A beautiful ensemble ready to take you anywhere today. If you are in the market for a Explorer, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER:
FULL RECORDS SINCE NEW!!
EFFICIENT & RELIABLE CAT 3406C's
ON-DECK MASTER STATEROOM
ARPA EQUIPPED RADARS
CAPTAIN MAINTAINED & MORE!!
- Builder Specification
- Type: Explorer Trawler Builder: Inace Length: 83' (25.35m) Engines: 2 X 440 hp Diesel Caterpillar 3406C Beam: 22' (6.7m) Fuel Cap: 9246 gallons (35000) Draft: 8' (2.4m) Water Cap: 3962 gallons (15,000) Cruise Spd: 10K Max: 12K Designer: Inace Range: 3000 Int. Designer: Kirschstein Design
- Designers Description
- The 83' design was the first in this series to be built, I developed the design with Inace from one of the shipyards offshore oil supply vessels and then marketed it as the INACE EXPLORER "THE OFF ROAD VEHICLE FOR THE WATER". This was the start of the whole line of INACE EXPLORERS, a second 83' was delivered last year and has cruised from Brazil to the Mediterranean. Four EXPLORERS have been delivered to date with five, six an seven under construction. The new INACE 83' AFT HOUSE DESIGN has had the same upgrades found in her big sister the 93' AHD. The updated layout has the master stateroom amidships, 2 guest staterooms forward plus crews quarters. This vessel can also be built with 3 or 4 guest staterooms down and the master stateroom behind the wheel house. Her size allows her to be operated with minimal crew or owner operated. She is a big boat in a small package. She has 8 water tight compartments and integral tanks. The new design keeps all of the heavy duty construction found on the original designs but refines the layout, finishing, incorporates upgraded equipment and systems into the base price. Items like zinc coating of the exterior steel above the water line, CiNI piping for the raw water systems and numerous other items. Unlike many other vessels in this size class she has a large full standup engine room with twin Main engines and generators. She is a great choice for someone who wants a vessel with more room and abilities then the average 65' designs offer but want to stay in the same price point as you would pay for the smaller vessel in other yards.
- Owner cabin located on upper sky lounge deck near the bridge, independent bathroom en-suite, all exterior with great views and access to a large terrace with shower (2) VIP cabins with en-suite bathrooms on lower deck. (2) Double cabins with en-suite bathrooms on lower deck. (2) Crew cabins with bathroom situated at the forecastle.
- Dishwasher Fridge Freezer Stove - 4 Burners Oven Microwave Smoke Extractor Trash Compactor
- Laundry Equipment
- Washing Machine Elextrolux EW 975 F Dryer Elextrolux EDE5100
- Navigation & Electronic Equipment
- Compass Satelitario Foruno SC-501 (2) GPS Navigator Foruno GP-31 AIS Proais-B Automatic Pilot Robertson AP 35 Automatic Pilot Simrad Robertson AP 20 Rudder Simrad R135 Probe Foruno FCV-582l Navtex Foruno NX-300 Radar Arpa Foruno FR-7062 Radar Foruno 1622 (3) Display B&G Network, Speed, Wind, & Depth Megaphone Rayteon RAY 430 Loudhailer (2) Sony TFT SDM-S81 18" Screens Computer with Cartography MaxSea Time Zero Screen & Computer Group 2 Batteries of 120 Ah Gel for Electrical Service Inverter Mastervolt IVO Sine 12/500 230 Volt 50 Hz 500 Watt Reserve Group of 2 Batteries Mastervolt Remote Controls Morse KE-4a Hydraulic remote controls liquid and pressure of air Hynautic of Reserve on Bridge and Flybridge Joystick for bow propeller American Bow Thruster Portable console to be able to in any of the two flaps in the manoeuvres with remotes Morse KE-4a, Joystick for bow propellor Max Power, Automatic Pilot Simrad R3000X, Rudder Simrad R135 Compass Compass on Flybridge Console on Flybridge with remotes and engine information
- Communication Equipment
- VHF DSC Foruno RB-2721A with relay in sealed department in the cabin area VHF DSC Sailor RT 5022 BLU JRC Radio Telephone Modem Antenna VHF Portable Telephone
- Kilopak 2x31 Kw 50 Hz John Deere Model 4039DFM01 inline-4 Cyclinder engine Starboard generator: 6.120 Hours Port generator: 6.046 Hours
- Hydraulic Equipment
- American Bow Thruster for bow propeller and 2 Winches Muir VRC4500 located in the forecastle for manoeuvring of anchors and ropes powered by PTO connected to port engine. Electric emergency engine TMT1EC34220 Volt 50 Hz to power the manoeuvres the forecastle. Stabilizers Rodriguez Marine System SMS 1000 Superficie 1,25 Mts 2 x 2 Crane Mor Saverio 072 Z Max 1.000 Kg 24 Volt 2.000 Watt Gangway Mor Saverio 079 PIN Max 200 Kg 24 Volt 2.000 Watt
- Rescue & Security Equipment
- Radio Beacon (2) Life Rafts that hold 8 people each VHF GMDSS ICOM GM1600E, to be used on board with charger and with emergency battery on life rafts Radar Response Life Jackets
- Fire Safety Equipment
- Central alarm system & fire detectors in all departments Fixed CO2 extinguisher system in Machine room (3) hose sections of 45 mm 20 mts con Varomatic bid of 3 modes Fire Safety Pump
- Don't miss this amazing opportunity to purchase this meticulously maintained 2002 83' INACE EXPLORER. Owned by a pedigree yachtsman and maintained by a full time Captain. This is Blue Water Trawler is not to be missed. If you are in the market for a perfectly maintained solid Inace Explorer, this is it! Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at email@example.com