Constructed in 1989 this former 53’ Ocean Motor Yacht was extended an additional seventeen feet to her current length of 70 feet under the direction and supervision of her original designer David Martin at the Oxford Boatyard in Oxford, Maryland at a total cost of $360,000.00.
This 70’ Ocean Cockpit Motor Yacht is stabilized by two sets of Wesmar Stabilizers and is powered by a pair of Detroit Diesel 8V92TIA’s generating 720 Horsepower each and capable of producing an economical cruise speed of 11.5-12 knots consuming only 25 GPH. A fast cruise is reported to be 16-18 knots and maximum throttle produces 21 knots.
In 2006, many systems were upgraded. The engines were reconfigured with Airsep® breathers along with new fuel lines and fittings. Additional items included new navigation electronics, rebuilt transmission coolers and engine synchronizers were updated along with numerous of items.
Elegance and affordability only begins to describe this massive motor yacht with her four staterooms capable of sleeping 8. Light and airy she cruises efficiently and makes your journey whether it is it a day trip or an extended voyage a sheer pleasure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Her massive full beam main salon is fitted with plenty of teak cabinetry and is accented with off white microfiber settees both port and starboard. There are two sections of these settees that are convertible berths and an additional four sections that are recliners. West Indies type accents such as the use of dark brown woven rattan chairs, throw pillows along with off white wall to wall carpeting and remote control mini blinds give the main salon a clean open and airy feel. Created as a result of the extension done in 1992 is the addition of an aft seating area presently configured as an occasion office area and is visually divided by counter height teak cabinetry containing an entertainment center along with generous storage. There is a hideaway 42' plasma flat screen television that is situated in the forward section of the main salon at the aft edge of the galley counter top. The floor of the aft salon area is completed with a newer state of the art teak and holly product. There are a total of four staterooms with the Master aft and full beam. and a guest stateroom forward of the Master from this same access point. Two additional staterooms are accessed down three steps from the galley and are identified as the VIP Guest and the fourth stateroom features over under berths which can be utilized as the crew stateroom or child's stateroom.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- VIP STATEROOM, BELOW DECK FORWARD : HIGHLIGHTS: Queen Berth Aft of the deck accessed fore deck storage well is the VIP Stateroom with a pedestal queen berth on centerline. Below the berth are storage drawers. To port and starboard are shelves with two storage cabinets on each side. Next aft is a full size cedar-lined hanging locker with a mirrored door. On the aft bulkhead is a cabinet with a locker door and a flat screen TV facing the berth. There are four drawers in the vanity and a stool that stores under the vanity cut out. Also in this cabin are the A/C controls as well as 12V and 110V lighting and an overhead deck hatch. To starboard is the entrance to the in-suite head. There is a corian vanity top with molded sink, two sliding cabinet doors above the counter, two sliding cabinet doors below the counter, a Galley Maid electric head, large mirrors and a stall shower with bi-fold door with light and exhaust fan. GUEST STATEROOM , Below Deck Amidship Starboard; Highlights: Twin berths. Also used by some owners as a Crew Stateroom, this area is immediately aft of the VIP Cabin and located below the Galley area on the starboard side. There are twin over/under berths on the outboard bulkhead. Below the lower berth are two drawers. There is also a hanging locker, stereo speakers with volume control and access to the Engine Room which is full beam and stand up height. Within the stateroom is access to a small private head with a manually operated Groco head, a sink with cabinet below and a curtain shower. LAUNDRY, Below Deck Amidship Port: Highlights: Hanging locker. Accessed from the came companionway as the fourth stateroom is the Laundry Center. There is a separate Washer and Dryer. Also in this area are two hanging lockers. The sole of this area is carpeted. GUEST STATEROOM , Below Deck Aft: Highlights: Double berth. Accessed from the Main Salon by a seven step curved stairway on the starboard side of the yacht are the two aft staterooms. Forward from the bottom of the landing is the double berth Guest Stateroom. The berth runs fore and aft on centerline. The headboard is upholstered to match the berth covers and is attached to a mirrored bulkhead. Above are two teak cabinets affixed to the overhead. There is storage below the berth and in a locker in the forward bulkhead. Within this cabin are 12V and 110V lighting and stereo speakers with volume control. The en-suite head for this stateroom is outboard to port. There is a corian countertop with molded sink, Galley Maid electric head, a cabinet under the sink and a medicine cabinet above. The shower has unique fold out panels that form a stall shower. There is also 12V and 110V lighting plus an exhaust fan. MASTER STATEROOM , Below Deck Aft: Highlights: King berth. On centerline in the Master Stateroom is a king-sized teak pedestal berth with accent lighting below. Both port and starboard are nightstands which flow into the countertops port and starboard. There are table lamps each side of the berth. Above the upholstered headboard is a glass etching with sea shells. On both the port and starboard outboard sides are four teak drawers with mica countertops above. Forward to port is the entry door. Forward to starboard is a double-mirrored cedar-lined hanging locker. Also in this stateroom are 12V and 110V lighting, A/C controls and an escape hatch above. On the forward bulkhead is a vanity with nine teak drawers, a cut-out for the upholstered seat, a large mirror surrounded by 16 dimmable lights and cabinetry above with three cabinets and a flat screen television. Next to starboard is the entry to the large Master Head. The Master Head has a corian vanity top with molded sink, two sliding doors below the vanity and two mirrored medicine cabinet doors above. The head is a Galley Maid electric model. The full-size fiberglass tub has a sliding enclosure. Also, in the Master Head is 12V and 110V lighting plus an exhaust fan. MAIN SALON , Main Deck Forward: Highlights: Helmseat The forward end of the Salon houses the Galley on the port side and the lower control station to starboard. Both sides have sliding access doors. Aft of the helm is a double helmseat mounted on a teak cabinet. Just aft of the helmseat is a nine-step curved ladder to the Fly Bridge. The treads are open, giving an airy feeling to this area. There are cabinets just forward of the steps with a large chart drawer on top. MAIN SALON, Main Deck Aft: Highlights: Sofa Continuing aft the Salon has a teak wet bar to starboard with a hinged top revealing a stainless steel sink. Below are two cabinet doors. Next aft is an icemaker and an under the counter drink refrigerator. Next aft is a five cushion L-shaped off white microfiber couch with a teak drop leaf hi-lo table. The Aft Deck doorway is on the aft bulkhead followed to port by the stairs leading to the Master and Guest Staterooms below. Aft of this doorway you enter into the Additional Main Salon space being utilized as an office by her present owner. Next forward is a large oval table with leaf and four newly upholstered chairs. Next forward is the teak entertainment center with a flat screen TV. Next inboard is the back end of the Galley with a breakfast bar and two upholstered stools. The Salon also has A/C controls, indirect lighting, remotely controlled mini blinds and upholstered valances.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is aft on the lower level and occupies the entire width of the vessel. There is a king island berth, teak cabinetry consisting of a vanity, generous drawer storage and three cedar lined hanging closets. This stateroom is accessed via a stairway in the aft port corner of the Main Salon. There is a large ensuite head head and shower. Ensuite Head, bathtub and shower with glass shower doors AM/FM radio New ceramic tile floor Plenty of drawer space Corian vanity and new gold tone fixtures Custom window treatments and bed ensemble Centerline King Bed Cedar lined linen/storage cabinet in master head Drawers Mirrored/lighted vanity w/ ample closets Storage compartments Flat Screen Television Master Stateroom Head Bathtub with shower Vanity Toilet Sink Medicine cabinet
- VIP Stateroom Forward
- Below deck forward is the VIP Stateroom with a pedestal queen berth on centerline. Below the berth are storage drawers. To port and starboard are shelves with two storage cabinets on each side. To starboard is the entrance to the in-suite head. There is a corian vanity top with molded sink, two sliding cabinet doors above the counter, two sliding cabinet doors below the counter, a Galley Maid electric head, large mirrors and a stall shower with bi-fold door with light and exhaust fan. Centerline Queen berth Complete mirrored vanity Hanging Closets (2) In-suite Shower and Head Generous Storage Space Flat Screen Television
- Guest Stateroom 3
- Forward from the bottom of the landing is the full sized berth Guest Stateroom. The berth runs fore and aft on centerline. The headboard is upholstered to match the berth covers and is attached to a mirrored bulkhead. Above are two teak cabinets affixed to the overhead. There is storage below the berth and in a locker in the forward bulkhead. Within this cabin are 12V and 110V lighting and stereo speakers with volume control. The in-suite head for this stateroom is outboard to port. There is a corian countertop with molded sink, Galley Maid electric head, a cabinet under the sink and a medicine cabinet above. The shower has unique fold out panels that form a stall shower. There is also 12V and 110V lighting plus an exhaust fan. Aft and down steps from Salon Ample storage space Full size bed In Suite head and shower Cedar lined hanging closet
- Guest Stateroom 4
- Below Deck Amidship Starboard is the Stateroom #3 with Twin over/under berths. Also used by some owners as a Crew Stateroom, this area is immediately aft of the VIP Cabin and located below the Galley area on the starboard side. There are twin over/under berths on the outboard bulkhead. Below the lower berth are two drawers. There is also a hanging locker.
- The galley was updated in 2006. These updates included new flooring consisting of , all new counter tops as well as all new appliances. The cabinetry is finished with hand rubbed teak consistent with the cabinetry throughout the vessel. The galley is a functional size capable of preparing from cruising snacks to a formal dinner. New four burner range and oven, compactor, dishwasher, hidden microwave within cabinet with sliding black acrylic panels. plumbing fixtures. New flooring New Stainless Summit Fridge and separate Freezer 2011. The new appliances include the following items: 4 Burner Electric Range & Oven 2006 Electric Dishwasher 2006 Trash Compactor 2006 Summit Stainless Steel Refrigerator & Freezer (New 2011) Concealed Microwave Oven 2006
- Electronics & Navigation
- All systems are duplicated at Lower Helm and Fly Bridge and where updated in 2006 Raytheon Color 30 NM Radar Raytheon Auto Pilot with a Hand Held Wireless Remote Control Raytheon GPS/Plotter Raytheon C120 Fish Finder/ Depth (Lower Helm) Raytheon C80 Fish Finder/ Depth (Fly Bridge Helm) Hailer
- Fly Bridge
- Stainless steel bridge side rails (2) mounted life rings 11 ft Apex RIB tender w/console (Model Year 2000) (2) Pompanette round tables Tender cradle Hailer horn from Icom Flybridge Beige carpeting (2) L shaped lounge seats w/blue/white striped sunbrella cushions (new 2006)and stowage covers Flybridge stereo speakers International navigation lights Tinted plexiglass windshield Propane BBQ Teak Lounges w/ Cushions (2010) Wetbar with Sink Marquipt tenderlift dinghy davit w/pyramid base mount 25 hp Yamaha Four Stroke outboard w/power trim (Model Year 2006) Bimini top (new in 2011) Refrigerator 120 V duplex outlet Pompanette ladder back helmseat w/removable cushions Hinged fiberglass radar arch w/lights Pompanette ladder back companion chair w/removable cushions Helm cover Remote Search/Spot Light Three sided enclosure 2/(3) U zips
- Engine Room
- Powered by a pair of Detroit Diesel 8V92TIB turbo charged diesels with a total of 1794 hours of operation she will cruise economically at 11.5-12 knots, fast cruise at 16-18 knots and top out at 21 knots. Extensive work was performed in 2006 and the hour meters where replaced currently showing 594.3 on Port and 591.4 on Starboard but this did not constitute a major overhaul. Additionally, there are a pair of Westerbeke 15kW Generators onboard. Galley Maid Delta electric Jet head toilet system (new maserators 2010) Dual station Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Fresh water cooling system (2) spare propellers mounted in Engine Room (1) Aquament 22 main propeller shafts Hynautic hydraulic dual station wheel steering 150 gal. waste holding tank Pressure fresh water system (2) storage cabinets over engines (2) Engine room bilge blowers w/thermostats\ Racor 1000 fuel filters for main engine Fuel shut-off valves Manual Engine Room gauges - oil pressure, oil temp & water temp 12 V incandescent lights Water temperature alarm Acoustical Engine Room insulation (3) shower sump pumps Fresh water spigot & fill hose 5 Zone Reverse cycle air conditioning Halon 1301 Exchanger oil transfer system Raw water sea strainers w/sea cocks Glendinning engine synchronizers (complete service 2011) Bennett trim tabs Jet Line central vacuum system Oil pressure alarm Engine hour meters Racor 500 fuel filter for generator Fuel tank gauges 20 gal. hot water heater (5) Rule 1500 automatic bilge pumps 120 V fluorescent lights High water alarm system - 3 point system Exhaust system mufflers Fuel prime pump 110 volt pressure water pump Seacocks on all underwater fittings Coolant recovery bottles on main engine & generator Central main drain aft transom eliminates most side through hull fittings Dockside water connection Accumulator tank
- 110/220 V AC electrical system Electrical bonding system throughout Heavy Duty alternators Battery Parallel switch system (2) 220 V 50 amp shore electrical cables w/Glendinning automatic cord reels Dyna plate ground on hull (2) 15 kW Westerbeke generator w/ 1272 hrs and 371 hrs. The main engine room generator is original and the aft cockpit generator was installed in 1996. Automatic 50 amp battery charger (4) 8D Heavy Duty batteries (2 new 2012) (2) telephone inlets and shore cord (2) TV inlets and shore cord 12 V DC electrical system
- Configured with a fully functional cockpit at the time of the extension her capabilities increased many time over. 40 lb Danforth style anchor Back up spare 60 # Plow with 50' of chain Three step folding swim ladder Transom Door on Cockpit Deck Electric Air Horns Bow Pennant Staff Painted Hand Rails Ideal Windlass w/chain capstan & bridge remote & foot switch (14) mooring cleats Forward deck hatch Two (2) Fighting Chairs in Cockpit Dunnage Box in Cockpit Garage Storage for two (2) Waverunners Rod Storage Cockpit Hot/Cold Shower Davit System for Tender Marquipt Vertical Boarding Ladder Fiberglass Swim Platform Fiberglass bow pulpit w/rails Stainless Steel Bow Rail Marquipt Boarding Stairs (3) windshield washers and wipers Bow seat w/cushions and cover (new 2006) 200 ft anchor line w/50' chain (4) stainless steel fender holders Black windshield cover
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 70’ Ocean Cockpit Motor Yacht 1989 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or email@example.com to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!