This custom sport fisherman has been well taken care of and the owner has allowed the captain to work with an open checkbook. To keep the yacht looking fresh and running great the owner had an Awlgrip paint job done and carpeting placed throughout and a major overhaul of the engines.. The yacht shows very well and should be considered by anyone in the market for a quality 55-60ft sport fishing yacht.
WILL TRADE FOR 65' TO 70' SPORTFISHERMAN
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The spacious cockpit is lined with teak flooring and teak covering boards. With a fighting chair, large bait prep area, tackle storage, three fish boxes and soft ice chipper an angler will feel right at home. Entering the salon, there is a large L-shaped couch to starboard and forward of that is the open galley. To port across from the galley is a built in dinette table capable of seating six (6). The entire salon area lends itself well to entertaining and it is finished in light maple wood. When it is time for privacy, remote controlled electric blinds will set the mood. A companionway offset to the port side leads to the three (3) staterooms and three (3) heads. At the bottom of the stairs on the port side is the day head. Across the companionway to starboard is the first guest stateroom with crossed single berths and a private head. Moving forward in the companionway and to port is the second guest stateroom with over/under single berths. Forward of this stateroom on the port side is a laundry closet with a stacked washer and dryer. Forward in the bow is the Master Stateroom with a walk around queen island berth. The master has a large cedar lined hanging locker, TV with separate satellite receiver and a large private head.
- SONY CD/DVD Player w/ AM/FM Turner 27" Toshiba Television in Salon Mitsubishi VCR Satellite TV System w/ (2) receivers Auto Blinds Carpeting - New throughout entire boat Built-in Coffee Table 6 Person Dinette Smoke Alarm
- Numerous Pantry Storage 6-Person Dinette L-Shaped Couch Freezer (2) Refrigerators Kitchenaid Icemaker Whirlpool Gold Line Convection Microwave Oven Sink Smoke Alarm Gaggenau 4-Burner Flat Top Stove Marine Air Conditioning Controls Clothes Washer & Dryer in Companionway Closet
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Crossed large single berths Toshiba Flat Screen TV SAT TV Receiver Feed from Salon Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Drawer Storage Private Head w/ Separate Stall Shower
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Over/Under single berths Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Drawer Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Island Walk-around Berth TV w/ separate SAT Receiver Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Drawer Storage Private Head w/ Separate Stall Shower
- Flybridge & Tower
- (3) Pompanette Helm Chairs Teak Helm Pod Single Lever Controls Forward Seating Custom Bent EZ2CY Helm Wind Screen Rod Storage Forward Under Brow Helm w/ Steering and Engine Controls in Tower
- Electronics and Navigation
- Robertson AP300X Autopilot Furuno Chart Link (2) Furuno NavNet 2008 Furuno Chart Plotter Ritchie Compass Furuno FCU 1000 Depth Sounder Furuno Fish Finder (2) Northstar GPS - 952X & 951 Anritsu Radar - 72 mile Rudder Position indicator SEA 156 VHF Radio Sony Stereo w/ CD Player
- Engine Room
- Forward of the engine room is a pumproom with the watermaker, waterheater, a/c compressors and tool boxes. Pumproom has an overhead hatch allowing access into the salon/galley area. Detroit Diesel 12V92 1110hp Main Engines Twin Disc Transmissions w/ Trolling Valves Twin 20kw KiloPak Generators 4 Blade Nibral Props Line Cutters on the Shafts Bilge Blower (5) Bilge Pumps HRO - 800gpd Watermaker Water Heater Holding Tank w/ Y-Valve for Macerator Pumpout
- Deck & Hull
- Cockpit Cover Bow Pulpit Palm Beach Style Bow Rail Teak Cockpit and Covering Boards Teak Toe Rail (2) Anchors New Bottom paint 2011 Davit on the Bow Switlik 6-Man Life Raft EPIRB Horn
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit Bait Freezer Tackle Drawers Large Bait Prep Sink w/ Fresh Water Faucet Murray Brothers Fighting Chair Eskimo Ice Machine w/ dump into stbd fish box Transom Fish Box Tuna Door w/ Ladder Full Tuna Tower Electric Teaser Reels Electric Kite Reel Outlets on Flybridge Rupp Outriggers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.