This custom sport fisherman has been well taken care of and the owner has allowed the captain to work with an open checkbook. To keep the yacht looking fresh and running great the owner had an Awlgrip paint job done and carpeting placed throughout and a major overhaul of the engines.. The yacht shows very well and should be considered by anyone in the market for a quality 55-60ft sport fishing yacht.
WILL TRADE FOR 65' TO 70' SPORTFISHERMAN
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The spacious cockpit is lined with teak flooring and teak covering boards. With a fighting chair, bait prep area, tackle storage, 50 gallon transom live well, 50 gallon floor live well, 50 gallon portable long range live well, soft ice chipper and more. This vessel is ready to fish right now…local or long distance. Entering the salon, there is a large L-shaped couch to starboard and forward of that is the open salon area lends itself well to entertaining and it is finished in light maple wood. When it is time for privacy, remote controlled electric blinds will set the mood. A companionway offset to the port side leads to the three (3) staterooms and three (3) heads. At the bottom of the stairs on the port side is the day head, complete with shower. Across the companionway to starboard is the first guest stateroom with crossed single berths and a private head. Moving forward in the companionway and to port is the second guest stateroom with over/under single berths. Forward of this stateroom on the port side is a laundry closet. Stacked washer and dryer are mounted in the companionway. Forward in the bow is the Master Stateroom with a walk around queen island berth. The master has a large cedar lined hanging locker, built in hinged, 15 inch Sony Bravia with additional space behind for clothing.
- 40 inch Sony Bravia located in Salon with hinged storage behind. Underwater camera off and on switch. Computer connections TV to lap top hook up. Auto Blinds Carpeting Built-in Coffee Table 4 Person Dinette with underseat storage
- Freezer (2) Refrigerators Kitchenaid Icemaker Whirlpool Gold Line Convection Microwave Oven Sink Gaggenau 4-Burner Flat Top Stove Marine Air Conditioning Controls
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Crossed large single berths Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Drawer Storage Private Head w/ Separate Stall Shower 4 overhead rod holders
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Over/Under single berths Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Drawer Storage 4 overhead rod holders
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Island Walk-around Berth with under bed storage. Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Drawer Storage Built in hinged, 26 inch, Sony Bravia HDTV with additional space behind for clothing. Private Head w/ Separate Stall Shower
- Flybridge & Tower
- (3) Pompanette Helm Chairs Teak Helm Pod Single Lever Controls Forward Seating Custom Bent EZ2CY Helm Wind Screen Rod Storage Life jackets Forward Under Bow huge storage Extra pumps for all components Tower steering and Engine Controls. Seating for 4.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Robertson AP300X Autopilot Furuno Chart Link (2) Furuno NavNet VX2 blackbox with two 15 inch display units. Tide, speed, water temp. Ritchie Compass Furuno DFF3 Sounder & R309 Transducer Northstar GPS - 952X Furuno Radar - 72 mile Rudder Position indicator SEA 156 VHF Radio Sony Stereo w/ CD Player Overhead cockpit lighting Remote spot light LED multi color lighting
- Engine Room
- Engine Manufacturer and Models: Detroit Diesels12V92TA ( 1100 hp)high performance engines, which are , V-12 Cylinder, two cycle turbocharged after cooled electronic controlled diesels with fresh water cooling. Engines are serviced every 10 working days regardless of hours. One engine was replaced at 2800 hrs. The other was completely redone at the same time. Current Approximate Engine Hours Port: 22300 Starboard: 2300 Forward of the engine room is a pump room with the water maker, water heater, fresh water pressure tank, a/c compressors and tool boxes. Pump room has an overhead hatch allowing access into the salon/galley area. Detroit Diesel 12V92 DDEC 1110hp Main Engines Engine Specifications. D232FA gears with 1.73 :1 ratios. Twin Disc Transmissions w/ Trolling Valves Twin 20kw KiloPak Generators with sound cover. Genset hrs. Port 4353.3 Stb 4532.0 Bilge Blower (5) Bilge Pumps HRO - 800gpd Watermaker Water Heater Holding Tank w/ Y-Valve for Macerator Pumpout
- Deck & Hull
- 4 Blade Nibral Props / Prop speed Annual bottom paint Bow Pulpit ¾ Palm Beach Style Bow Rail Teak Cockpit and Covering Boards Teak Toe Rail 3 anchors. Main anchor/200 ft of chain rode. Storage anchor. Breakaway anchor. Davit on the Bow Fresh water washdown Anchor storage Heavy dock lines, fenders, 2 Ship to shore Electrical cords 11 ft. Novurania tender with 50 hp Honda.
- Cockpit Equipment
- Cockpit Freezer Tackle Drawers Large Bait Prep Sink w/ Fresh Water Faucet Murray Brothers Fighting Chair Eskimo Ice Machine w/ dump into stbd fish box 50 gallon transom live well 50 gallon floor live well 75 gallon portable long range live well 6 removable tuna tubes All live wells and tuna tubes plumbed with 3 saltwater pumps. Salt water wash down Fresh water wash down Tuna Door w/ heavy duty ladder Rod holders Electric Teaser Reels Rupp Outriggers and center rigger LED Over head cockpit lights HID underwater lights Underwater camera Dock storage cockpit cover Dock daily cockpit cover 20 rod holders Cockpit lighting
- Diving Equipment
- Lightly used Brownie unit with hose for up to 4 divers. Misc. diving equipment including scuba tanks.
- Fishing Equipment
- 4 - Avet 80 reels on personalized Blackfin roller guide rods. 4 – Avet 50 reels on personalized Blackfin roller guide rods. 4 – Avet 30 reels and matching rods. Kite rod and kite equipment Downrigger Nylon line, spectra, fish hooks, lurs, gaffs and other misc fishing supplies.
- Personal lamps and photos
- Additional Information
- All parts are serviced on a regular basis and replaced as needed. Vessel is in ready condition to fish. Captain is ready to spend a week familiarizing new owners with vessel and components. Recent paint and all parts/pumps changed as necessary.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.