- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Hunter is clean, well maintained and ready to fish. Extensive updates were done from 2005 to 2008. A partial list includes: new teak deck and covering boards, full paint job, head and holding tank system, electronics, water tank, windows, interior renovations, Veem 5-blade propellers and more.
All offers will be considered, and are encouraged!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 staterooms. The master staterom has an ensuite head with shower, and there is a second guest stateroom with guest head and shower also.
- The salon is open and spacious and has a straight settee on the portside with storage below and a L-Shaped settee with storage on the starboard side. There is recessed over head lighting, and SMX key pad AC controls. The beautiful teak and wood finish is warm with a hand rubbed satin finish throughout the interior of the boat. There is an electric opening salon door for access to the cockpit. CruisAir SMX II Air Conditioner Carpeting Lockers (2) Settees Electrical opening salon door-New in 2008 Main electrical panel Updates: Windows were removed and replaced in 2005 New TV and mircowave cabinets built 2005 New headliner in 2005 New countertops in 2005 New carpet in 2005 New stove top in 2005 Teak paneling and trim refinished in 2005 Entertainment Center: Audiovox AVD300-DVD player Sony 10 disc CD player Sony AM/FM stereo receiver Samsung flat screen color television Icom ram mic VHF radio
- The galley has new (October 2011) drawer style under counter pull out refrigerator and freezer units. There is a lot of counter space, and an abundance of storage lockers and drawers. There is teak and holly sole throughout the galley area. Air conditioner Fresh water system Garbage disposal U-line ice maker Sharp carousel convection/microwave oven Custom side by side refrigerator and freezer under counter units Double stainless steel sinks Princess 2 burner ceramic stove top Hot water heater New countertops in 2005
- Master Stateroom
- The master head and shower is in the forepeak of the boat. Aft is a large master stateroom with a walk around full queen sized berth, 4 hanging lockers, Toshiba color TV and VCR, lighted vanity and lots of storage drawers CruisAir SMX keypad Carpeting Dresser/Mirror and storage lockers and drawers Walk around queen berth Toshiba color television with DVD Stereo speakers Overhead and reading lights (4) Hanging lockers
- Master Head
- Teak and Holly sole Stall shower Mirrored medicine cabinet Head hunter electric head Sink Overhead deck hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is aft to starboard with over and under berths Carpeting Hanging locker Upper and lower berths Stereo speakers Overhead deck hatch
- Guest Head
- The guest head and shower is across the companionway to port. Three steps lead up to the galley and spacious salon. Access to pump and engine room under companionway steps. Teak and holly sole Stall shower Mirrored medicine cabinet Head hunter electric head Overhead deck hatch
- Ritchie compass Molded fiberglass hardtop 3-Sided EZ2CY enclosure Bench seating with storage and cushions Palm Beach style pod with single lever Kobelt controls (2) Murray Brothers helm seats with foot rests Instrument panel with full VDO gauges Hynautic wheel steering Stereo speakers Overhead radio speakers Non skid sole (4) Rod rocket launcher on aft Flybridge rail Molded in electronics consoles with doors (2) Engine pyrometers
- Navigation Station
- Garmin 5212 GPS plotter New 2012 Simrad AP 26 autopilot Northstar 951X chart plotter-GPS Northstar 6000I color depth sounder Instrument panel Raytheon 72 mile radar Icom M 700 SSB radio Icom M-62 VHF radio Furuno RD 30 speed and depth gauge Icom M27 VHF radio Dytek sea temp gauge (inoperable) Sirius radio with speakers
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Fresh and salt water washdowns (2) Spreader lights Stainless steel rub rails Transom door Teak deck new at American Custom Yachts in spring of 2008 New teak covering and coaming boards in spring 2007
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray Brothers fighting chair with rocket launcher Transom door Rupp outriggers (4) Rod holders Bait freezer Cockpit sink Fish box Live well High Seas tuna tower with Jim Smith fiberglass hardtop Bait prep center to port with faucet and tackle drawers Twin chill boxes to starboard for drinks and/or bait storage with (2) freezers below Cockpit control station with Kobelt clutches & throttles Air pressure gauge Tank gauges & switches Port and starboard under gunwale storage Rod & gaff lockers Shore connection etc. Large in-deck stainless steel lined refrigerated fish box with macerator pumpout Large in-deck live bait well aft of fighting chair Teak deck and covering boards new in 2007 and 2008 Full cockpit cover
- Electrical System
- 240-110V A/C electrical system Alternators Battery bank - batteries replaced 2013 Raritan automatic converter 12V DC electrical system Dockside electrical cable Electrical bonding system Northern Lights 20kw generator Sentry 80 AMP battery charger Battery on/off switches
- Entire boat was painted at Huckins Boat Yard in spring of 2005 along with replacement of miscellaneous hardware, salon windows retinted etc. New Aquamet 2 ¼” shafts in 1997 Rudders Trim tabs Zinc anode New water tank, plumbing and vent lines by American Custom Yachts, Spring 2008
- Engine Room
- Full VDO engine instrumentation on bridge and manual gauges in engine room. Twin exhaust pyrometers. Kobelt single lever air controls & clutches. Speed air 110 volt AC air compressor and engine driven backup. Electric fuel priming pumps. Jackie Bivens installed a new set of 750hp custom 8V96A “stroker” engines in summer of 1996 along with new 1.5 to 1 twin disc 5114 transmissions. (2) Aqua Air air conditioner compressors Bilge alarms (2) Bilge blowers (5) Automatic and manual bilge pumps Engine mounts Engine room sound insulation Fire Boy fire control system Fresh water cooling system Dual racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges Fuel management system Fuel tanks Hot water heater Engine room gauge package Mufflers Oil filters Oil transfer system Aquamet 22 shafts Start/Stop switches Twin disc MG5114 transmissions 1.5 to 1 ratio-New in 1996 Water filtration system Fresh water pump New fresh water tank plumbing and vent lines by American Custom Yachts Spring of 2008 Speedaire Air compressor Flybridge-tower and cockpit controls (1) Set of spare 4 blade props New Veem 5 Blade props in spring 2008 New cockpit freezer compressor spring 2011 Turbos blueprinted by DMS spring of 2011 New holding tank and (2) complete new Head Hunter marine head systems at American Custom Yachts spring 2008 Engines have approx. 2800 hours SMOH
- Hunter is clean, well maintained and ready to fish. Extensive updates were done from 2005 to 2008. A partial list includes: new teak deck and covering boards, full paint job, head and holding tank system, electronics, water tank, windows, interior renovations, Veem 5-blade propellers and more. All offers will be considered and are encouraged!