- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Cape Coral FL) The Gulfstar 44 Motor Yacht is a spacious double-cabin motor yacht designed for comfortable cruising. She comes with flybridge, aft deck, walkaround main deck, a roomy salon, and two staterooms.
The spacious flybridge features radar arch, bimini top, full enclosure, forward helm station, and wraparound guest lounge. The main deck features a stainless steel railing with teak caps and canvas covers, a transom gate leading to the swim platform, and access to the salon. There is room for fishing or relaxing. The foredeck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass. An Easy Ride ramp aids in boarding.
The spacious salon has room for relaxing or entertaining. Large windows let in natural light and blinds provide privacy. There is a sleep sofa for additional accommodations, entertainment center ror relaxing, and an ice maker for refreshment. The galley is down and is equipped with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel sink, four-burner range, microwave oven, and refrigerator with freezer. Across from the galley is a large wraparound settee with dining table and parquet floor.
There are two staterooms. The master aft stateroom has island queen berth, ample storage, and L-shaped seating area. The en suite head compartment has vanity, toilet, and shower. The guest stateroom is forward with island berth and ample storage. The guest head is starboard with toilet, vanity, and shower. The accommodations are roomy, comfortable, and private. Two AC units maintain interior comfort.
This 44’ Gulfstar is equipped with twin 300-hp Caterpillar FWC diesel engines that will provide long-lasting, dependable, and economical power. She is a full featured motor yacht with room to spare and is ready to cruise or live aboard. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this double cabin motor yacht.
- Roomy Salon with Seating Area Sleep Sofa Entertainment Center with TV and Sound System Ice Maker Full Galley Down Parquet Floors Large L-Shaped Dinette Two Private Staterooms Forward Stateroom with Island Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Bulkhead Storage, and Two Hanging Lockers Forward Head with Vanity and Shower Stall Master Aft Stateroom with Island Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Dresser, Wraparound Settee, TV, Double Hanging Lockers, and en suite Head with Vanity and Shower Stall
- Full Galley Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Tappan 4-Burner Range Panasonic Microwave Oven Whirlpool Refrigerator
- Deck & Hull
- Walkaround Main Deck Stainless Steel Bow Rail Teak Deck Rails with Covers Easy Ride Boarding Ramp Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Windlass Flybridge with Radar Arch and Bimini Swim Platform with Ladder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Walk-in Engine Room Twin 300-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engines 780 Hours Since Rebuild - 3447 Total Spare Propellers Onan Generator 30-amp Shore Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.