- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S Horizon MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price reduced $5,000 (10/12) !!!!
Clean and Low Hours!!!
Great for Family Cruising and Entertaining !!!
Lowest priced 2002 on the market !!!
Unique Cockpit layout has a raised Helm area with
double wide helm and companion seating.
The interior features a very roomy cabin with
sleeping accommodations for (6).
Features include: Twin 380hp Mercruiser 8.1S Horizon FWC Engines,
Garmin GPS, Chart Plotter, and Auto Pilot,
7.5KW Generator, CruiseAir,
Wet Bar with Ice Maker, Extended Swim Platform, Windlass.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations Overview
- The Cruisers 3572 features a well-appointed traditional Mid Cabin layout and sleeps (6) comfortably. The Master Stateroom is forward with a privacy curtain. The Mid Cabin Lounge / Guest Stateroom sofa converts to sleep (2) and has privacy curtain. The Salon /Dinette settee converts to sleep (2) additional guests. A large Head has a stand up shower with a shower curtain. Neutral interior. Neutral beige carpeting with protective covers. Neutral beige UltraLeather upholstery. Teak wood cabinetry throughout.
- Salon / Dinette
- Salon / Dinette is to starboard. Raised crescent-shaped UltraLeather settee converts with filler cushion to sleep (2). Adjustable teak table for dining or entertaining. Storage ledge behind settee. Upper teak storage cabinets with sliding mirrored doors. Clarion stereo with (2) speakers. 12v Halogen overhead lighting. 12v Reading lights. Port light.
- Galley is to port at bottom of entry for easy access to Helm and Cockpit. Tundra 12v/120v Refrigerator and freezer. Princess (2) burner Ceran glass top electric stove. Samsung built-in microwave oven. Corian and fiberglass countertop. Round stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and sprayer. Upper and lower storage cabinets. (3) Storage drawers. Lighting under upper cabinets. Port light. Vent fan. Hot and cold pressure water system with dockside water. (6) Gallon water heater. Magnavox 24” TV and DVD for viewing in Salon.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward. Raised queen berth has steps for easy access – sleeps (2). Privacy curtain. Hanging locker with mirrored door. (2) Drawers under berth. Storage compartments port and starboard. Mirrored vanity. Sharp AQUOS 17” Flat Screen TV. Reading lights 12v. GFIC 110v Outlet. (2) Overhead round screened hatches.
- Mid-Cabin Lounge / Guest Stateroom
- Full sofa converts to sleep (2). Teak sideboard with storage. Reading lights. Privacy curtain.
- Head is mid-ship to starboard. Vacu-flush head system. Fold down seat over the head. Mirrored door medicine cabinet. Vanity with molded in sink, gun metal accented faucet and storage below. Mirrored storage compartment at backsplash. Upper storage cabinets. Shower wand with shower curtain. Fiberglass self-draining floor. Overhead 12v halogen light. GFIC 110v Outlet. Overhead round screened hatch allows for plenty of natural light.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 2010C GPS/Map Chart Plotter. Lawrence Digital Depth Finder. Raymarine ST7001+ Auto Pilot. Standard Horizon Solara DCS VHF Radio. Ritchie 2 ½” Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Clarion Marine AM/FM/6-disc CD/XM satellite receiver with helm remote. Clarion speakers: (2) in Salon and (2) in Cockpit. Magnavox 24” with APEX DVD in Galley for Salon viewing. Sharp AQUOS 17” Flat Screen TV in Master Stateroom.
- Kohler 7.5 kW Generator in sound shield. (3) Batteries. Battery parallel switch. Automatic battery charger. 30 amp Dockside electrical cables. 12v/110v Electrical system.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Raised Helm area has seating for (4) and easy access to the bow through the walk-thru windshield. The aft Cockpit features a wet bar with ice maker and wrap-around seating for (6) and a table. Locking entry door and sliding hatch for easy access. Raised Helm and seating area. Double Helm seat with flip-up bolster. Double companion seat to port. Wrap-around aft Cockpit seating with table. Fiberglass Cockpit table. Cockpit wet bar with cabinets under and U-Line ice maker. Portside storage locker. Full camper top with Eisenglass with zippered smileys. Windshield black out cover. Snap-in carpet. Walk-thru center windshield and vent windows. (3) Screened round and screened deck hatches. Maxwell electric windlass with helm control and bow foot switches. Danforth anchor with chain and rode. Radar arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation lights (COLREGS). Horn. Search light remote/electric. Fiberglass deck with non-skid. Transom lazarette. Transom door. Hot and cold transom shower. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Molded in fender holders. Windshield washers and wipers. Stainless steel bow rails. Stainless steel cleats. Bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 380hp Mercruiser 8.1S Horizon engines with 420 hours as of 3/12. Neutra-salt system. Freshwater cooling system. Dripless shaft seals. Raw water sea strainers. CruiseAir air conditioning system with reverse cycle / dehumidifier and SMK II digital controls. Engine alarm. Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system. Fuel filters. Engines fuel shut off valve. CO Detector. Bilge blowers. Bilge pumps. Vacu-flush head system. Holding tank with electric overboard macerator. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Personal items.
- Broker's Comments
- "Wheely-Funn" is a well maintained vessel. The hull and gel-coat are maintained and waxed and show no signs of damage scratches or gouges. The cockpit seats show no discoloration, sunburn or cracking and snap-in carpet shows no unusual wear. The engine room is clean, dry and well maintained. The interior is very clean and shows no wear, water leaks or stains.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263