- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOCATION: Naples FL) The Sea Ray 450 Sundancer is designed to be the ultimate day cruiser with lots of room and power while providing luxurious accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. This one-owner cruiser features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. She has been well cared for and is very well equipped.
On deck we have a open cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and full camper enclosure. The helm features an adjustable helm seat with extra-wide companion seating. The spacious cockpit features a huge U-shaped sun lounge. The wet bar with ice maker will help keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform, transom locker, and freshwater shower. The foredeck features stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass. There is more than enough room for sunbathing and an inflatable dinghy with Johnson outboard provides beach access when needed.
The spacious salon has a starboard galley with upper and lower storage, solid surface counter top, and integrated sink. Appliances include a Kenyon electric cook top, Sharp Carousel microwave oven, Nutone food center, and a Norcold refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a convertible dinette with curved settee and adjustable dining table. For entertainment there is a TV, VCR, and Clarion sound system with CD player. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains cabin comfort and a Westerbeke genset provides offshore electrical power. A central vacuum system makes housekeeping easy and a Splendide washer & dryer extends the wardrobe when staying on board.
There are two private staterooms. The forward master stateroom hass queen berth, under-berth storage, dressing table with stool, and cedar-lined hanging lockers. The dual entry head with vanity and shower stall is port side. A mid-cabin guest stateroom has double berth, dresser with drawers, and hanging locker. There is a guest head compartment with vanity and shower.
This big Sundancer is powered by twin Caterpillar 420-hp Diesel engines with 1200 hours of use. She is well equipped, carefully maintained with many upgrades, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 45' Sea Ray.
- Spacious Air-Conditioned Salon with Wall-to-Wall Carpeting Large Curved Sleep-Sofa with High/Low Dining Table Full Galley Entertainment Center with TV and Stereo Forward Master Stateroom Island Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Three Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers with Mirrored Doors, Dressing Table with Stool, and Private Access to Forward Head Forward Head Compartment with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall Mid-Cabin Guest Stateroom with Double Berth, Hanging Locker, and Dresser with Drawers Guest Head with Vanity and Shower
- Full Galley to Starboard Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top with Integrated Sink Nutone Food Center Kenyon Three-Burner Electric Cooktop Sharp Carosel Microwave Oven Norcold Refrigerator / Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Enclosure Starboard Helm with Captain's Chair Double-Wide Companion Seating Large Wraparound Cockpit Lounge Port Side Wet Bar with Raritan Ice Maker Transom Door Transom Storage Locker with Inflatable Dinghy Extended Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno RP-110 Chart Plotter Furuno 64-mile Radar B&G GPS Plus B&G Network Quad Depth Finder B&G Network Pilot Auto Pilot B&G Network VHF Radio Ritchie 4" Compass Clarion ADX-5255 Sound System with CD Player Two Panasonic TV with VCR Units
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Danforth Anchor Chain and Rode Lofrans Windlass Searchlight with Helm Controls Large Foredeck with Sun Lounge Side Deck Access to Cockpit
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 420-hp Caterpillar FWC Diesel Engines Glendenning Engine Synchroizer Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Teleflex Engine Controls Sea Fire Halon Fire Suppression Westerbeke 8-kW Generator Racor Fuel Filters for Engines and Genset 50-amp Shore Power Connections with Glendenning Cable Master Two CruisAir HVAC Units Central Vacuum System Splendide 2000 Clothes Washer / Dryer Atwood 10.5-gallon Water Heater Johnson 4-hp Outboard for Dinghy
- Salesman's Notes
- Boat in Mint Condition Many Upgrades Receipts available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to Visit Angel's website with her Marco Island & Naples inventory .