- 33 (ft.) 1 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
In our opinion, this 2004 Hunter 33 "Rainbow" is a lovely, loaded dream boat for sailors looking for quickness, agility, comfort, and style. The Hunter 33 won "Boat of the Year" (a Glenn Henderson design)when she was first introduced. This boat is offered with In-Mast Furling, LPG Stove w/Oven, VHF w/Remote, CD/Stero, Auto-Pilot, ST-60 Apparent Wind, Depth, Knotmeter, Inverter, GPS Chartplotter, Radar, Electric Anchor Windlass, Cabin Fans, Up-graded Yanmar 29HP Diesel, Bimini, Dodger, and Connector.
- 6'4" Headroom; V-Berth forward; salon table w/setee convertible portside; aft stateroom. The interior is bright, roomy, open, and well ventilated.
- The galley is very well equipped with the LPG stove top and oven. Refrigeration and ice box come in very handy. The microwave oven is convenient while at dockside. There is plenty of storage. The corian counter tops are bordered with fiddles to keep items from falling while underway. Electrical outlets are well placed and the hanging locker is cedar-lined. There is under berth storage in the v-berth and storage shelving throughout the boat
- RayMarine ST-60 Knotmeter RayMarine Auto-Pilot Stero/CD Player Auto-matic Bilge Pump RayMarine GPS w/C-80 Chartplotter RayMarine ST-60 Wind Machine VHF with Remote Shower sump Raymarine ST-60 Depth
- 12v Systems w/Breaker panel 110v shore power system Battery charger - 30 amp Inverter House and starting batteries 12v lighting 12v refrigeration that is front loading 110v Microwave Oven Pressurized Water System Hot/Cold Second Refrigerator/Freezer Flatscreen TV Stereo in Cockpit DVD Player in Salon
- Anchor Windlass Anchor and anchor well w/rode and chain Dodger, Bimini, and Connector Panel Aft Rail Seats with Pads BBQ Man Overboard System In Mast furling Jib furling Mainsheet purchase system All Lines led aft SS Arch with traveler Windex Self-tailing Winches and winch handles Kevlar Hull Reinforcement in collision zone Composite Rudder and shaft Swim Platform w/Telescoping ladder Walk thru-transom 2 Cockpit rail seats with cushions Handrails and s/s mooring cleats Non-skid Deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.