"White Capps" is a magnificent 62' Squadron, with all the personal comforts, her interior is lavishly clad in fine woods and soft leathers, along with a tremendous choice of fabrics, carpets and fine veneers.
- "White Capps" is a magnificent 62' Squadron, with all the personal comforts, her interior is lavishly clad in fine woods and soft leathers. Her galley is situated forward of the central helm position, the saloon and dining area are remarkably spacious. The Master Stateroom, situated amidship, with ensuite showers, walk-in wardrobe and plenty of natural light. The Fairline has a tremendous choice of fabrics, carpets and fine veneers.
- Stainless steel curved sliding cockpit door and opening windows Settees port and starboard Entertainment center with TV/VCR, Stereo radio/CD 110v power points Curved bar unit with ice maker, sink Dining table and seating for seven Halogen ceiling lights
- Galley is forward Twin sinks with mixer tap Two-burner ceramic/halogen cooktop Combination microwave/conventional oven and grill Extractor fan Refrigerator/freezer Dishwasher Avonite worktop High and Low level storage cupboards Waste disposal bin 110v Power points
- Master Stateroom
- King-size bed Twin bedside tables Full size wardbrobe with shelves and hanging space Drawers under bed Bedside/overhead lights TV/VCR Stereo Radio/CD Twin portholes with flyscreens Full length mirror Dressing table
- Master Ensuite Head
- Vanity with wash basin Seperate shower cubicle Twin portholes with flyscreens Halogen lights Complete bathroom fittings 110v Shaving point Extractor fan
- Forward Guest Cabin
- King-size bed Twin bedside tables Twin wardrobes with shelves/hanging space Dressing Area Drawers under bed Bedside/overhead lights Twin portholes Hatch to fordeck with fly/night screen
- Port Guest Cabin
- (2) Single beds Bedside reading/overhead lights (2) Portholes with flyscreens Wardrobe with shelves/hanging space Full length mirrored bulkhead Overhead cupboards
- Access by internal stairs from wheelhouse and by integral stairway from cockpit Large sunbathing area forward of helm position (3) Forward facing helm seats with semi-circular dining area aft Adjustable steering wheel and helm seat Flybridge bar complete with refrigerator/sink/bbq Electronic single lever throttle/gear controls Repeat engine instruments Repeat autopilot and GPS Remote controls for anchor winch and searchlight Repeat echosounder and log VHF R/T Bilge pump operating warning light Bowthruster controls Molded perspex screen Various stainless steel grab handles and rails Trim tab controls Intercom to lower helm Flybridge crane for tender
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- ICOM 602 VHF Radios with command mic at both helms Furuno Navnet Radar/Chartplotter at both helms Dual Radar antennas (1) 6KW (1) 12KW Dual PC System with Nobeltec for GPS Navigation Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot at lower helm Simrad AP 22 Auto Pilot at upper helm Simrad IS 15 Windgauge at lower helm Simrad IS 15 depth at lower helm Raytheon multi depth at both helms Flat panel display at both helms for Nobeltec and camera Weatherworx Trackvision G4 Sat dome for Direct TV
- Helm Station
- Electrically adjustable helmsman's seat on center line with co-pilot seat Hydraulic power steering with adjustable wheel Electronic single lever throttle/gear controls Full engine instrumentation Madrona veneered instrument panel VHF R/T Autopilot GPS Chart plotter 48 mile radar Remote controls for forward anchor winch and searchlight Log and echosounder with water temperature readout High speed magnetic compass Bowthruster controls Trim tab controls Chart table with chart light Loud hailer to foredeck Direct access from helm to deck via side door operating warning lights and audible alarms Helm position indicator Chart storage
- Cockpit Aft
- Teak flooring Access hatch to engine bay Access hatch with fender storage under Lockers port and starboard Twin stainless steel transom gates Concealed bathing ladder and large wet locker Cockpit lighting Manual bilge pump system Twin inlets for 240v shore power Transom shower Cockpit cushions Twin stern winches Stainless steel paserelle Cockpit cover
- Laundry Room
- Washer/Dryer Storage lockers 110v Per points Main control panel for 240v/24v/12v circuits
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Access through cockpit Sound proofed Water-cooled engine silencers and side mount exhausts Automatic fire extinguisher system High corrosion resistant TEMET shafts Props (4) Automatic bilge pumps Emergency manual bilge pump Engine bay lights Lever seacocks on inlets/outlets Exhaust overheat warning system for both engines Emergency tiller Fresh water system Generator Onan 21.5 *Engines just rebuilt and Completed Jan 2012 - Zero hours*
- Custom Hardtop designed and built by Palmer Johnson Custom Teak table at Aft deck Watermaker by Village Marine with custom washdown system Dripless shaft seals All raw water strainers upgraded Fresh water pump upgraded from 24v to 240 high pressure Headhunter A/C system upgraded from 5 ton to 7 ton chiller capacity (2) Additional high velocity air handlers added to A/C system All Teak decking replaced in 2008 with Teak Decking Systems full 5/8" wood Hot water heater replaced with dual Stainless Steel heater system Givens 8-person life raft Bezenzoni Crane upgraded to 1200lb capacity Bose 4-Zone Audio/Video system with surround sound Flat panel TVs Refrigerator at upper helm upgraded from 24v to 110v custom stainless steel Four Underwater lights by Ocean LED MDL 3010 Blue Bulwark accent LED lights in blue Radar Arch accents LED lights in blue Engine work: Man Major service 1,000hr including injectors, valve adjustment and all coolant system cleaning/flushing Fuel pumps rebuilt Turbos completely rebuilt Transmission oil coolers replaced 7/7/2011 work completed and upgrades: New Bottom paint including props and conditioned and prop speed All teak decks repaired and sanded Teak tables refinished All new canvas/heavy isinglass Helm seat and cushions reupholstered New A/C chillers Complete engine service Complete generator service All VacuFlush toilets rebuilt New Galley Miele dishwasher New Samsung flat panel component in Salon Salon sofas reupholstered Besenzoni Crane rebuilt with new hydraulic pump, cylinder, solenoids, etc...
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.