The Hard Assets represents a well built, fiberglass motor yacht that can either cater to cruising, diving or fishing. She is low profile with sharp looks and great sea worthy characteristics. Her engines just completed a major over haul in January 2012. She has nearly been completely refit over the last few years and is awaiting your personal inspection. Large fuel capacity gives her the range to explore all the places you have been dreaming of.
- The main salon is accessed from a large stainless and glass automatic sliding door. The floor is high gloss teak and holly with a large teak entertainment center to port, with a high end, high tech, Crestron sound system. A 52' plasma television is mounted on a lift for viewing and can be recessed to disappear. Almost the entire aft end of the salon is glass for great views to the aft deck and the side windows, with Roman shades, are also large for plenty of natural light. The multi use layout has a full sized L shaped couch with coffee table to starboard and at the forward end of the salon is a dining table with a long bench seat and chairs to the other side. Headliners have all been replaced and have recessed halogen lighting and the current decorating is dramatic with dark woods and light colors.
- Electrically activated sliding salon door Teak and holly sole L-Shaped sofa to starboard Entertainment center to port Pop up TV with 52" Plasma Bench style dinning area with teak tables (2) Occasional chairs Overhead low voltage lighting Window shades Entertainment in main salon: Sony digital satellite receiver Crestron audio processor CNX PAD Crestron audio amplifier CNX max 16X Crestron hand held remote Sony DVD/CD Video player Sea Tel satellite tracking controls
- The galley is open to the main salon and was completely redone in the 2004 refit with teak cabinetry, teak and holly flooring and black and white marble countertops and backsplash. The appliances are all modern stainless steel. Four burner stove Double stainless sink Insinkerator disposal Halogen Lighting Kitchenaid Superba Dishwasher Kitchenaid trash compactor Kitchenaid Microwave /convection oven Kitchenaid Superba Oven Sub Zero six drawer freezer refrigerator Instant Hot water
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom with Zebra wood accents has a king size centerline island berth. There are two nightstands with storage to either side and one whole side of the stateroom is storage in drawers. Multiple closets give ample room for clothes and towels. There is an ensuite head with large stall shower. Sharp flat screen television Sony audio video controls Sony DVD-CD-Video player Furuno NavNet repeater Intercom
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is finished with dark wenge wood with a raised pedestal island queen with storage underneath and has an ensuite head. Sony Flatscreen television Sony DirecTV satellite receiver Intercom Panasonic VCR-DVD-CD player
- Guest Stateroom 4
- This stateroom is forward with two V berths. There is a flat screen television with a DirecTV receiver
- Guest Stateroom 3
- This cabin has a single bed and is done in teak with flatscreen television, hanging locker and under bed storage. Head and shower is shared with the forward cabin.
- Crew Quarters
- The crews quarters is located just forward of the equipment room beneath the wheelhouse. The berths are arranged in an over under configuration. There is abundant drawer and hanging locker storage along with TV and stereo control. The head is en-suite with stall shower and vanities.
- The flying bridge has twin white helm seats. There is a varnished table with L shaped seating and a second L shaped settee to the other side. The fiberglass hardtop was new in the 2004 refit and the teak decking is recent and in excellent condition. A ladder leads to the crow's nest with helm controls so the captain can have great visibility and the owner can still have privacy on the flybridge. A gas barbecue grill with custom cabinet is located to port.
- The pilot house is oversized with two large Recaro black leather helm seats and a raised L shaped observation settee with marble topped table for five. The helm itself is very dramatic with high gloss teak and black leather. Wing doors to both port and starboard give access to the walk around side decks. The day head is located here for easy access. The electronics were all updated in the 2004 refit. Northstar 6000I GPS plotter Furuno NavNet CMAP GPS plotter Furuno 25KW 96 mile radar with ARPA Furuno 72 mile backup radar Crestron 15' video monitor with touch screen Naiad Stabilizer controls B&G network display for depth and speed B&G wind direction and speed indicator Remote control for watermakers Icom M127 VHF radios (two) Icom M802 single side band radio Bow and stern thruster controls Furuno CH 14 Side scan sonar Satellite communications center Computer Intercom telephone Glendinning engine controls Simrad AP20 Autopilot Furuno video depth sounder Closed Circuit television Chart lights Wiper control panel ACR search light control Windshield screen DC electrial panel HP all in one printer Access to flybridge
- The yacht has comfortable wide walk around teak covered side decks around the salon all the way to the bow. A long eight foot pulpit gives the yacht a no nonsense look of an offshore fisherman. Equipment includes a Thompson hydraulic anchor winch, a CQR 140 pound anchor with 120' of chain and 700' of cable.
- Aft Deck and Aft Cockpit
- This yacht has an aft deck and then a large cockpit with teak deck aft of that. The cockpit is set up for sport fishing with an angle base fighting chair that is removable, glass sided bait well, hydraulic hook ups for down riggers, bait station, tackle areas and more. Below the deck is a giant refrigerated fish hold that is about five feet deep, two and a half feet wide and ten feet long. When cruising the Bahamas or other areas, this gives massive storage capacity. There are two doors on either side to the swim platform or for hauling fish aboard or easy access for people to the platform for swimming, or getting on board the water toys. For maneuvering when a fish is on are controls in one of the cockpit cabinets for the engines with additional VHF, autopilot and Furuno NavNet display. Outside from the main salon and one step up from the cockpit, is the fully covered California deck with teak floor and a large varnished table for meals and entertaining. A built in bench seat has a refrigerator at one end, an icemaker at the other, and four additional teak chairs give plenty of seating. A stainless ladder gives outside access to the flybridge in addition to access from the pilothouse.
- Engine Room
- The yacht is powered with Detroit Diesel V-16 diesels, 16V92TA, that have both been rebuilt in January 2012 with full receipts available. Aft in the large walk around engine room are the two Northern Lights 30 kW generators that were installed in 2004. Access is from the interior utility room or from the aft deck. Naiad 301 Stabilizers Two Village Marine watermakers (800 gallons per day) Two Aquair air conditioning water chillers 60,000 BTU replaced October 2011 Hydraulic power take off one generator Hydraulic power steering Stainless steel manifolds and risers Raw water flow alarms Air Sep systems Mechanical Jabsco bilge pump on main Five Rule 2000 bilge pumps Murphy Oil and water alarms 110 volt oil change pump Closed Circuit television cameras (two) Groco fuel transfer pump Intercom in engine room Sound Down exhaust system Halon Fire suppression system Wesmar Hydraulic 30HP bow thrusters Wesmar Hydraulic 20 HP stern thruster Acme isolation transformer with step down switch Compressor for air horns Fuel tank site tubes Fire system AC/DC lighting throughout Glendenning engine controls Chrome package on main engines Aqua air control panel Generator remote start and stops Emergency steering system Dripless shaft logs Triple racor 1000’s primary fuel filters Mechanical gauge package Watertight bulkhead door forward Additional engine room access, aft deck
- Equipment Room
- Built in Snap On tool box Electrical panels Generator switching board Aqua air control panel
- The Hard Assets represents a well built, fiberglass motor yacht that can either cater to cruising, diving or fishing. She is low profile with sharp looks and great sea worthy characteristics. Her engines just completed a major over haul in January 2012. She has been completely refit over the last few years and is awaiting your personal inspection. Large fuel capacity gives her the range to explore all the places you have been dreaming of.
- Owner's personal items are excluded; a detailed exclusion list will be presented to a buyer. There is a Novurania tender on board but no registration or title.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice