- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you're looking for an offshore fishing boat that incorporates the latest in new boat construction then look no further. With its unique bow design and quality craftsmanship Pro Sports is able to offer a safe and quiet ride for the serious angler with this model.
HUGE Price Reduction - Owner wants it sold NOW!!!
YANMAR DIESELS - LOW HOURS - FULL ELECTRONICS
FAMILY TRAGEDY forces the sale of this nicely equipped and beautifully kept yacht. Always slipped in a slip liner/boat bath and in perfect condition. All records available.
MUST BE SOLD ASAP!!!
- 100% Wood-Free Hull
- Shower with Electric Head
- Galley with 2 Burner Stove
- Custom Wood Cabinets
- Fiberglass, Self Bailing Cockpit Liner
- Nice Article
- A New Breed Hits the Waters Tested by Capt. Brandon De Natale If you are looking for a serious offshore fishing boat with the ability to take you out to the canyon and back again in comfort and style, then look no further. The 3660 ProKat provides plenty of room for your friends and all your fishing gear, and can still be used to accommodate the family for weekend trips. The Layout I was impressed when I first stepped onboard this catamaran. I was expecting a large awkward looking boat with two pointy bows and lots of unusable deck space. What I found was contradictory to everything I once thought about catamarans. The hull design and deck layout is the biggest innovation here. Pro Sports has created a comfortable and responsive fishing vessel that keeps your crew dry while slicing through the water. Both hulls are deep-vees with reverse chines that cuts down on the spray that is usually associated with cats. The tunnel also acts to help the flow of water, which translates into a softer ride. While standing up on the bow I almost forgot I was on a catamaran. The bow comes to a traditional V-shape and offers excellent support when up forward working the tackle. Unless you look at the boat from the front or directly from behind you would have a hard time believing you’re on a cat. She has the lines and looks of a mono hull with the space and performance of a catamaran. Walking back to the cockpit the heavy stainless steel railing and excellent non-skid provide solid footing. Loads of Space In addition to the stable ride, catamarans feature a wide beam. Pro Sports has utilized the 12’ 6’’ beam with a large aft cockpit. There’s loads of workable space and with two large insulated livewells, three large fish boxes and wet bar with sink and cutting board conveniently laid out throughout the cockpit, everything is at arms reach. There are also dedicated drawers for supplies and even a built-in tackle box under the helm bench. The motor mount aft is accessed through a large locking gate, which will provide plenty of room for inspections and maintenance of the engines. It will also provide a place to land that large game fish. At the Helm Forward of the aft cockpit is the helm station and seating area. To port is a large L-settee with high/low dinette that converts into a double berth. Over at the helm we find a comfortable padded bench with fold-up foot rests, which allows you to stand at the wheel if you desire. There is plenty of space for mounting all your needed electronics and visibility is excellent from this position. The 3660 ProKat also comes standard with a ½ hard tower, which is ideal for keeping dry when it rains or out of the sun on a hot day. The optional rocket launchers and outriggers are never out of reach. This is also a great place for mounting a spotlight and radar. The Cabin Down below you will find an impressive cabin with 6’6” of headroom and two large twin berths. The interior is finished in American cherry and has many great features. From the large storage cabinets to the well-equipped galley with microwave and two-burner cooktop, everything you need for an extended cruise is here. There is also a full head with Corian countertops and electric toilet. Performance and Speed The deep-vee hulls and innovative bow design cut through rough water with ease, providing a gentle ride while keeping everyone aboard dry. And with a range of over 300 miles you can spend a weekend out at your favorite fishing ground without heading in. So if you’re in the market for a serious fishing boat that can double as a cruiser for the family, then take another look at the new ProKat 3660 by Pro Sports, it’s sure to change the way you feel about catamarans.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com