- 25 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 L Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Warren RI) The Crownline 250 CR is a roomy family cruiser designed for day cruising with accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. She features MerCruiser power and a Karavan dual-axle trailer for transport and storage.
The spacious cockpit has starboard helm with adjustable helm seat, a port side companion lounge, and cockpit seating that converts to a giant sun pad. There's a wet bar to insure your guests are refreshed. Molded stairway and walk-through windshield allow easy access to forward sun pads. The is plenty of room and seating for friends and family to enjoy the day on the water.
The interior is open with forward lounge / v-berth and mid-cabin double-berth. The v-berth serves as the entertainment and dining area during the day and converts to large double berth at night. The port side galley has cherry cabinets, under-counter refrigerator, electric cook top, microwave oven, and a molded counter top with sink. The enclosed head compartment has head, vanity with sink, and shower. There more than enough room for family overnight and weekend cruises.
This Crownline 250 CR is power by 260-hp Mercruiser 5.0L engine with Bravo III outdrive. Designed for performance and economy this power combination is perfect for family cruising. She has very clean, well-maintained, with an affordable price. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing of this 25' cruiser.
- Family-Sized Interior Forward Lounge with Convertible V-Berth Full Galley Enclosed Head Compartment with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth
- Cherry Cabinets Built-in Microwave Oven Solid Surface Counter Top with Integrated Sink Electric Cooktop Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Lots of Room Bimini Top and Camper Canvas Starboard Helm with Captain's Chair Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar Convertible Sun Lounge
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Windlass Foredeck Sun Pads Walkthrough Windshield Open Cockpit Transom Door Swim Platform Dry Stored with No Bottom Paint Mooring Cover Karavan Dual-Axle Trailer
- Electronics & Navigation
- Lowrance GPS VHF Radio AM/FM/CD Sound System with Blue Tooth Flat Screen TV
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 5.0L MerCruiser Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive 30-amp Shore Power with Cables New Batteries New Seals in Waste System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.