- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 275-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2007 FOUNTAIN 34 CENTER CONSOLE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Triple Mercury Verado 275-hp Motors with 660 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Enclosed Head (Electric Flush), Live-well (55-Gallon), (2) Fish-boxes, Taco Outriggers, Custom Forward Seating / Sun-Pad, Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Custom Clarion AM/FM Sound System w/AMP & (8) Speakers, Optional Mercury 2-Stick Controls, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Trailer not included. New trailers available -- Call or email our sales office for details. Please note this vessel is available for review by appointment only -- Contact listing agent directly for a private showing.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
High-powered fishing machine delivers impressive blend of speed, performance, style. Built on slender deep-hull with notched bottom, keel pad, cored construction. Open-bow layout provides space for several anglers. Fishing features include circular 50-gallon transom live-well, four-in-deck fishboxes, rod holders. T-top, pop-up cleats, leaning post are standard. Excellent helm layout with Kiekhaefer controls, Gaffrig instruments, racing style hydraulic trim tabs. Very good fit and finish.
- Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) Located Under Helm Console
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raymarine C80 GPS w/Chartplotter Custom AM/FM Sound System (Clarion) w/AMP's & (8) Speakers
- (4) Batteries (3) Battery Switches (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Anchor Locker Transom Shower Boarding Ladder (12) Rod Holders Tubular Aluminum T-Top w/Canvas Insert (6) 8" Pop-Up Cleats
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Indicators Chrome Bezels on Gauges Custom Sun-Pad (Forward Seating) T-Top (1) 55-Gallon Livewell (2) Fish-Boxes Freshwater / Raw Water Washdown Engine Sync Horn Taco Outriggers ORIGINAL OWNER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.